Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We totally cucked you guys on OW tunare last night, thanks for clearing all the trash...If you are in the coirnav spaceballz guild

Kind of crazy how much racing goes on no one is aware of. I was doing Dain factions and saw IV get raced and owned by some other guild.

We're about to have Luclin wed and were doing Emp keys which is awesome. That leaves OGC as the only guild who has pulled emp to ZL on these servers to cheat which is hilarious.

Meech

Molten Core Raider
Worst possible timing to release Luclin. 5pm EST the day before Thanksgiving. Oh well, here's to the neckbeard

Sterling

El Presidente
come play luclin
These expansions on Phinny have a lot of shit to do. I started leveling some dudes over there and got to low 20s and had to nope out of it. Can't split time and I still want to play all these expansions I've never done before.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Worst possible timing to release Luclin. 5pm EST the day before Thanksgiving. Oh well, here's to the neckbeard

Thanksgiving is at my house this year bro. I’m going to make everyone OD on turkey and sneak back into the man cave.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Welp, was planning to slum it up on Al'Kabor for my eq winter shift. If this is hiring luclin tomorrow though I guess I'll come back here.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Kind of crazy how much racing goes on no one is aware of. I was doing Dain factions and saw IV get raced and owned by some other guild.

We're about to have Luclin wed and were doing Emp keys which is awesome. That leaves OGC as the only guild who has pulled emp to ZL on these servers to cheat which is hilarious.

Ya when RI isnt around to engage as the top alpha dog, all the little guilds actually race for shit. Makes it much more interesting.

Why dont other guilds pull emp to ZL, is it broken now or just noone able to figure it out?

EDIT : From 2 minutes of googling it looks like it was fixed so that EMP is now leashed to his room

Last edited:

Meech

Molten Core Raider
Cupcaek did you say fuck BFA too? God that was an awful experience. I'm back on the RI cornaiv grind, you should app. Not as neckbeardy as previous servers but just as much loot.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Cupcaek did you say fuck BFA too? God that was an awful experience. I'm back on the RI cornaiv grind, you should app. Not as neckbeardy as previous servers but just as much loot.
Ya after like a month of BFA i was out. I think about it from time to time, currently in final crusade with some extra benefit which keeps me in it.

• 1Like

Restart

<Banned>
I hate spell casting! Im looking to trade my 56 Iksar necro with Epic and skullcap for krono so i can start fresh for Luclin. Hit me up if your interested for more info

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I've never raided here lol. I'll add some of you bastards to my friends list

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Add me if you guys need a low level cleric dropping heals. Apathy is my name.

I’m parked at the spires. On my third little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
ZTcyW9i.jpg

• 1Worf