Everquest Confessions

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Best I could do after 3 attempts.. fun game concept for sure. I got all the zones right but couldn't remember where the wizard port was exactly on the Skyfire map eh.

EQGuesser.png

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This one ruined my streak lol, thought it was some bandit camp in the Karana's.
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Trainer hill I would have gotten, what got me was the random kunark ruins that exist in multiple zones and all look alike.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Dream.

1. Velks Castle
2. Halas Well
3. Tower of Frozen Shadow- level 2
4. Rivervale Crafting Area
5. Plane of Growth Zone In

winner.png

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reading this thread makes me realize that my experience playing EQ was wildly different than a lot of people here.

I spent time in several top-end guilds: Afterlife, Township Rebellion, and Hoss but I never used ShowEQ (or anything similar), never got banned (or even a warning), and never had a relationship with some 3/10 bored, single mom.

The 'worst' thing i did was argue with people about how much they were selling an item for and fib about its "normal" market price. And near the end of my playing days I stumbled across an outlet to sell platinum and other high-end gear. I made $4000-5000 mostly selling Fungi Tunics that I farmed solo.

I guess I was just boring.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Reading this thread makes me realize that my experience playing EQ was wildly different than a lot of people here.

I spent time in several top-end guilds: Afterlife, Township Rebellion, and Hoss but I never used ShowEQ (or anything similar), never got banned (or even a warning), and never had a relationship with some 3/10 bored, single mom.

The 'worst' thing i did was argue with people about how much they were selling an item for and fib about its "normal" market price. And near the end of my playing days I stumbled across an outlet to sell platinum and other high-end gear. I made $4000-5000 mostly selling Fungi Tunics that I farmed solo.

I guess I was just boring.

What happened to Thott?

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'll get to all 29 pages eventually, so I apologize if this has already been stated, but one of my most favorite memories was on Veeshan. An FoH necro, I can't remember the name for the life of me, but I vaguely want to say DE female char? Anyway, she/he fucked over the guild Celestial Tomb in Fear. They feigned in the path of Cazic in PoF and back when you could give NPCs items, they give Cazic I believe the "sword of morning" and a haste item. Cazic was stacking more bodies than the Nazis at Auschwitz. It was fucking hilarious.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Thott is doin well! Raisin little robots and gaming far as I know. He never reads my messages on discord but I see him and his brother gaming sometimes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll get to all 29 pages eventually, so I apologize if this has already been stated, but one of my most favorite memories was on Veeshan. An FoH necro, I can't remember the name for the life of me, but I vaguely want to say DE female char? Anyway, she/he fucked over the guild Celestial Tomb in Fear. They feigned in the path of Cazic in PoF and back when you could give NPCs items, they give Cazic I believe the "sword of morning" and a haste item. Cazic was stacking more bodies than the Nazis at Auschwitz. It was fucking hilarious.
Xerxes was the name of the FoH necro.

• 2Like

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not gonna say you missed the best parts, but um...
Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think BG3 at the moment, but last time I played with him it was Empyrion. He made a bunch of super functional ships on the workshop, very minmaxed as you'd expect :emoji_laughing: