Everquest II

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Is the PVE server worth playing? Is it gonna have those gay ass familiars or whatever that are p2w? edit; they will not

fucking hell I'm really about to play this game again arent I?

No familiars. Seems like they are treating this server as their baby, might actually be good. Play it.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not even level 3 yet and I’ve already spent 40 bucks to buy a mount, bags, a billy doll and some illusion armor that makes me look like a demon sprite.

Damn this game to hell

IGN: kleitus

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Vanilla is no joke compared to how it plays on the regular server, groups are basically required.

That being said a few of us are throwing up the FoH tag, hit us up if you're playing.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
How's the population. I logged on and ran around a bit. I literally saw no one which didn't seem like a good sign.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
How's the population. I logged on and ran around a bit. I literally saw no one which didn't seem like a good sign.

I was on pvp but I ditched it, just cant rush to 50 , pvE is fun I am playing a freep. Level 12 coercer. Look forward to some grouping. Pvp was dead in Antonica on Saturday there was less than 10 ppl in the continent , maybe ppl in frostfang?

Roxon

Molten Core Raider

If you meant Kaladim (PvE), it's not bad at all. Our group is only mid 20's right now but there have been several instances of WC and FG when we were doing them. The noob area has more than 10 instances at any given time. Tons of people flooding LFG as well.

So far, so good. The did nerf XP pretty hard though.

Hekotat

It's pretty busy, lots of people running around and chat is very active as well as dungeons. It was fun fighting for bosses in the dungeons.

• 1Like

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Man those shots of ProfitUI bring back memories, almost tempted to fire this up. Miss my raiding days with Dissolution
:emoji_sweat_smile:

Hekotat

Man those shots of ProfitUI bring back memories, almost tempted to fire this up. Miss my raiding days with Dissolution
:emoji_sweat_smile:

I never played the game before other than 40 levels on live, but this vanilla experience is fantastic so far with all these people. Makes me wonder how many were driven to it because of WoW.

If you jump on hit us up, we'll get you in the guild.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I never played the game before other than 40 levels on live, but this vanilla experience is fantastic so far with all these people. Makes me wonder how many were driven to it because of WoW.

If you jump on hit us up, we'll get you in the guild.

I just cant bring myself to give them money.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Roxon

Molten Core Raider
Having some fun out there will lookup foh guild. I would love to build a static group or sorts.

What's your character name? I'll throw you on my friend list until we get you guilded, unless someone else shoots you an invite first.

• 1Truth!

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Quick update for anyone who didnt play.
They said there would be no xp pots but they ninja put them on a dbc merchant in game [nagafen atleast] and the best xp was running around zones getting disco xp. Youd literally get a full level in your 40s if you had an xp pot and went to ferrott and ran passed somewhere for the first time

• 1Worf

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Kind of sad that Fallen Gate is now a dead server.

I still don't know what the gimmick is on this server, something with shiney collections?

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
My only gripe so far is the people who join group then have to log 45 minutes later. Fucking filthy casuals make my eyes bleed. At least eq1 players know how to poopsock.

Having a blast so far though.