Everquest II

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Playing pretty casual but I'm having a blast as well. Fury wasn't all I hoped it would be so I re-rolled assassin and leveling back up. Roxon Roxon rolled a SK and plans on going Paladin Ogre.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Got to Runnyeye and lost interest again.
Runnyeye is so damn boring I dont blame you. I ran DFC and neck castle to break up the boredom. Its such a lame dungeon. ROV is fun, stormhold , fg, nek castle, DFC. CT is ok, permafrost and sol eye are better imo but e everyone goes to CT..

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doesn't know what a krono is but literally knew exactly what its for ok bro 1v2 me
Yeah I got a pop-up about membership and saw you could redeem them or something. But I don't know what ectunnel has to do with anything. Is the bazaar not a thing anymore?

I'll 1v2 you if you give me a krono! I'll also touch your penis.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I got a pop-up about membership and saw you could redeem them or something. But I don't know what ectunnel has to do with anything. Is the bazaar not a thing anymore?

I'll 1v2 you if you give me a krono! I'll also touch your penis.
Bro if u touch my johnson il give u a krono
Where is Draftling ? I have to run to naggy for speak like dragon , wtb hacks
Its in rivervale like a big hill. You can invis straight to the scroll when inside. The musix reminds me of 6 flags

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What does having a subscription/chrono do for you vs running f2p? How completely pointless is eq 2 to play if you are not psuedo poop socking putting like minimum 14-20 hours a week into it?

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
What does having a subscription/chrono do for you vs running f2p? How completely pointless is eq 2 to play if you are not psuedo poop socking putting like minimum 14-20 hours a week into it?
You cant play the TLE servers without a sub. On regular servers it limits certain things you have the option to micro transaction. Cant really remember all of what they are tho

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Just signed up for the new TLE, haven't played since TSO expansion so i'm looking forward to the trip down memory lane.

Was never able to play this on anything but high performance so was looking forward to finally maxxing this out on my high end PC, lo and behold I get a CTD before even taking my first step on the boat. Was on the second to highest quality setting, what am I missing here? I knew the engine was built like dogshit, but this is kinda unreal.

EDIT: Are custom UI's still pretty much mandatory with this game? Any recommendations?

Last edited:

Hekotat

Just signed up for the new TLE, haven't played since TSO expansion so i'm looking forward to the trip down memory lane.

Was never able to play this on anything but high performance so was looking forward to finally maxxing this out on my high end PC, lo and behold I get a CTD before even taking my first step on the boat. Was on the second to highest quality setting, what am I missing here? I knew the engine was built like dogshit, but this is kinda unreal.

EDIT: Are custom UI's still pretty much mandatory with this game? Any recommendations?

I've had no issues with any CTD problems. I was using Profit UI it was quite nice compared to using the regular UI, however, if you didn't know where certain buttons where you could hose yourself. I discovered things almost daily about the UI that were helpful. No telling what else I was missing.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I've had no issues with any CTD problems. I was using Profit UI it was quite nice compared to using the regular UI, however, if you didn't know where certain buttons where you could hose yourself. I discovered things almost daily about the UI that were helpful. No telling what else I was missing.

You are playing on highest quality?

Pretty sure I used to use profit but it looked like it hadn't been updated since so I hesitated. Don't really mind the standard UI for now, but the health bars are super small at 1440 so somethings gonna have to give. What about the EQ2 maps add on? I remember that being a must have, is it still around? Couldn't find it yesterday.

Hekotat

Yea, 1440 at max settings.

I had to get it from another player I could send you the file if you want it. It was on some other website that took some digging and I just hung on to it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user