Everquest Mangler Server - DOING IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN!

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whack, i was gonna farm it after work but in that case i wont bother lol
Not EQ without a 3 day camp for an item. I still remember back in kunark camping with a friend the robe of dalnir, took 3 days for the fucking thing to drop. People wouldn't put up with that anymore.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i can't do that shit, i was contemplating doing the Mystic cloak spawn in unrest since theres like 1000 picks anyway but its just so god damn boring

I got lucky with the impskin gloves and got it on the 3rd spawn last night lol

Meech

Molten Core Raider
Guess I'll sperglord this weekend and make the Fuck You guild of Mangler.

Anyone wanna fuck shit up and dick down all the existing guilds?

I have a few capable boys who would be interested in this. Not looking to do any actual officer work or anything though.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I can’t tell if people are just more dickish than last I played but it feels like no one respects camps anymore. Been trying to level in CB and three times today I just had folks roll into my camp. First was some level 40s that just took over my trainer camp, then multiple groups into my pit camp later on. No one bothered to respond to messages. I might not be hardcore enough for today’s EQ.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
No one respects camps - they do not acknowledge camps exist. Daybreak has by default said DPS > all, and it has been embraced by the krono farmer.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, it flows from dbg's stance. Then when people keep getting their camps taken, they say fuck it and start taking camps. And that's how society collapses!

Meech

Molten Core Raider
Yeah that's just EQ2019. Imagine having 6 employees and having to deal with 100s of camp-stealing petitions as opposed to just deleting them in bulk as they crop up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seem to be running out of mobs to pull constantly now in lguk, even with only 20ish people in zone. People's dps seems way higher than it was back in the day too.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seem to be running out of mobs to pull constantly now in lguk, even with only 20ish people in zone. People's dps seems way higher than it was back in the day too.

It is, every class got boosted over the years, which led to a recent nerf for pet classes since they were so OP.

Prodigal

<Bronze Donator>

Yeah when I get a group there is usually another charm pet going, I’ve been in groups with 3 charm pets chewing through mobs - that and competition for pulls makes it madness briefly and then waiting for the puller who is waiting for stuff to pop...

rad

Lord of Guk
Yeah when I get a group there is usually another charm pet going, I’ve been in groups with 3 charm pets chewing through mobs - that and competition for pulls makes it madness briefly and then waiting for the puller who is waiting for stuff to pop...

I also don't recall the zone timer being 32 mins, am I miss remembering or did they fuck that up?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
the asians sometimes respect camps, they always say MY CAMP! MY CAMP! lol. but i have seen them bully people out that they out number.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

<Bronze Donator>
I also don't recall the zone timer being 32 mins, am I miss remembering or did they fuck that up?

Yeah that doesn't seem right but I can't say for sure... the one good thing is new picks for LGuk spawn on a fairly low count.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Devs have said in the past that people in zone affect zone timers. Not in an intentional way but it starts messing up the zone clock/timer. Ancient code, yo.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Different zones have different timers as well. A lot of low level shit is like 6.5 minutes, most of your dungeons are closer to 22.5 and some are 16.5 minutes. For instance, Rathe Mountains repops on HG hill are 6.5 minutes, in Kedge Keep spawns are 16.5, and in Lower Guk the timer is approximately 22.5 minutes ( I think. Maybe 23.5 )

We get to see if the bonus exp was ever really in effect in an hour. I'm betting it wasn't. :)