Everquest Mangler Server - DOING IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN!

Not EQ without a 3 day camp for an item. I still remember back in kunark camping with a friend the robe of dalnir, took 3 days for the fucking thing to drop. People wouldn't put up with that anymore.

And this is what gets me. Even back then, we figured out ways to make it more tolerable. A friend of mine would binge watch MASH during camps. Hey whatever! I would play MOO2 on a second computer.

People just too itchy and can't abide time sinks.

Ok.

Needless

Toe Sucker
idk what to do now, last classic TLP i never even hit max level out of boredom. now i have a mage pretty much fully geared outside of raiding and a shaman alt i no longer want to play lol
guess i find a guild and raid

or stalk xev and call him michael jordan some more

Last edited:

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea I just hit mid 40s and there seems to be little point in pushing on to 50, tons of 40+ people now so LFG as a dps takes forever, and there is nothing worthwhile you can solo. Time to either make an alt or wait for Kunark.

Xevy

Log Wizard
idk what to do now, last classic TLP i never even hit max level out of boredom. now i have a mage pretty much fully geared outside of raiding and a shaman alt i no longer want to play lol
guess i find a guild and raid

or stalk xev and call him michael jordan some more

I seent you Lacrimosa.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus Christ fellas someone drink Xevy Xevy milkshake already!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Super glad this shit happened like 30 minutes after we killed Eye of Veeshan. That would've been so cool otherwise!

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
So in M&M right now. Ok group but the Zerg recruiting is starting to puzzle me. They are inviting 10 people a day and it seems to be for no reason since most are total noobs who don’t even know to bring potions and it’s spreading the raids super thin

• 1Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bonus XP back on till tomorrow.

Late last night, a handful of server hamsters decided to take off before their shifts were up, and we saw several server crashes and character rollbacks.

In order to combat this rough patch, from now until tomorrow, April 3rd at around 10:30 AM PT, players will be able to earn 50% more experience!

Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you back in Norrath!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well, well, well! Look, it's some good ol' Trucidation folks, their leader in fact, Nizzar, using Macroquest on Mangler! Very neat! But remember, MQ2 totally doesn't work on TLP's!

I heard some of his characters went bye-bye. Shame. Shame.

Wheel on, you cheating piece of shit!

• 1Worf

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Always the same scumbags doing the same scummy shit. It's a video game, you faggots.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
What's kinda crazy is that he did that at something as visible and popular as the royals in SolB. Usually when I find these kind of 6box MQ groups they are way out in bumfucksville where they are unlikely to be spotted, or at least they don't make their setup so painfully obvious.

Needless

Toe Sucker
ahh that sounds familiar, i think i used that on that old KP emu but i never used it to that degree. Damn lol

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ok so did he get in trouble? Plenty of footage of someone doing that on coirnav with 12 characters and he still plays 24/7.