Everquest Mangler Server - DOING IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
arent sk's good dps.. in velious? you can stack both shrouds or something? i made an sk for my box group and still figuring out how korrupt was so badass on the dps charts! been rollin shard of night and atramentous shield tho prob need a 2h

Xevy

Log Wizard
Unholy Aura. Stack mana and int. Grats, you're good dps now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
arent sk's good dps.. in velious? you can stack both shrouds or something? i made an sk for my box group and still figuring out how korrupt was so badass on the dps charts! been rollin shard of night and atramentous shield tho prob need a 2h

I think at some point they nerfed being able to proc on ripostes which made SKs a lot worse.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Oh my position is kind of the opposite. They ARE a powerful class. The problem is you have a billion people all trying to play one since its the ideal main to gear for duos or box groups. These folks often suck dick at actual tanking or pulling, they are basically rogues who hog plate drops. Then you have tank players who want a decent solo-capable class. Then you have fotm chasing noobs that hear they kick ass so they make one. Then you have the actual sk players.

And ALL of these folks are rushing to 60 and trying to do their epic. On a server full of way more than normal rmters because of how much of the population is lazy and entitled. So they all NEED that epic.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
How active is this server?

I've been getting the itch again, and I noticed Selo already has LDoN unlocked (wtf?!).

Might restart on mangler.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Feels pretty active to me, but I don't have any real references. All the high level zones have multiple picks and still see handfuls in old world lower level zones.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Unholy Aura. Stack mana and int. Grats, you're good dps now.

yeah thats burst tho, thought it was more sustained dps. oh well thanks for the tip maybe when i decide to box trak ill use it lol

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In case anyone missed it, there's bonus xp this week for 4th of july:
Summer Spectacular!

Summer is here, the days are long, and that means it's time to celebrate. Start your July off right with in-game bonuses, member gifts, and deals! Everything begins July 1, 2019:

Bonus Rewards!

• All XP, faction, and rare drop rewards will be increased by 76%.
Member Gifts!

• Log in to claim your two timely and celebratory familiars: the Metamorph Totem: Murikaglider and the Metamorph Totem: Cernerder'Eh Murkglider. Look for these in your reward window once you log in. Members only.
Heritage Crates Return!

• Make sure you check out the Marketplace, because the spectacular is a special opportunity to catch up on any of the Heritage Crates you might have missed. ALL Heritage Crates are back in the Marketplace throughout the event.

The Summer Spectacular begins at 12PM PT (noon) on July 1, 2019, and ends at 12PM PT (noon) on July 8, 2019.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Logged on and made a monk. Killed a snake and a bat and logged off.

I just don't think this game is for me anymore.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Box and it won't seem so boring and you'll always have some progression to do.

But logging off is probably the best option.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Logged on and made a monk. Killed a snake and a bat and logged off.

I just don't think this game is for me anymore.

The first few levels of the game are awful. Mangler at least has an exp rate that isn't hideous. I don't know how people were able to plow forward on Phinny and later Coirnav when you need to stab so many fucking snakes.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Feels pretty active to me, but I don't have any real references. All the high level zones have multiple picks and still see handfuls in old world lower level zones.

Low levels are pretty good too. Unrest had 4 picks last night.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't like box armies but I see why people do it, even two-boxing opens up so many more possibilities. Most of all a way to accomplish something if you can't find a group.

Part of the problem is that blue mobs give very little xp compared to yellows or reds, so xp can really fly if you're in a group doing yellows but it's so slow as to be pointless to solo blues.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Low levels are pretty good too. Unrest had 4 picks last night.

Yeah logged on last night with my druid, went LFG and in less than a minute was invited to a Crushbone group - one player was logging in each/druid alts for buffs. Went from 9 - 12 then we all went to Unrest and I hit 19 before logging. Seems there’s almost always someone in a group that has a high level alt buffing/healing, especially nice with xp bonus in effect.

Ryoz

<Donor>

Me and my boy. Every time I have to vendor I break him at the zl or yard fully hasted. I usually gate back to find him melting lowbies. Brings a tear to my eye.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
so DBG nerfed COTHing charmed pets, so now unless youre in the group with the enchanter, you cant dispel their charm pets. people are saying you can still coth the pet itself or use guard before coth.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
The EQ bug has me. Lvl 9 Shaman Jvirus. had like ...a lot...of krono from vulak left over, haha. Looking for some PST guild I suppose, I dont get outta work till about 10pm EST

DickTrickle

Looking to buy undead dragon strings from trak for Bard epic (loot rights only for now), around 5 krono. Contact me!