Everquest Mangler Server - DOING IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Kind of surprised, I didn't think I'd end up completing any epics in the Kunark era, but so far I've completed three and on four others I'm only one step away (Chardok pipe, chromodrac gut, Pally Fear turn-in, and Child's tear). Not bad for not being in a guild and not attending any raids and for not even really trying until the last month. The only stuff I had to buy were bard dragon drops and crown of elemental mastery. Really haven't had any bad camps -- Raster was the longest and that was probably less than eight hours while I was doing other stuff. I was pretty lucky at times -- going through South Karana for something and Quillmane pops right in front of me and drops the cloak, for example. The power of six boxing!

Xevy

Log Wizard
<M E S S> did our Best of the Best and lvl 1 end of the expansion events again. I streamed it all I'll post the highlighted version here later. Couple of good PVP fights. The race was lvl 1 iksar from SoNH to the Seb bubble. A shocking amount made it alive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Here is the condensed <M E S S> battle of the best and lvl 1 iksar race:

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Here is the condensed <M E S S> battle of the best and lvl 1 iksar race:

That was pretty good. Wish you could have been closer but that's the arena. You and your friend did a really good job at making the commentary fun the entire time.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Have fun in Scars of Velious. It truly is one of the best expansions in the game. Well... all except that damn dragon that you have to sit, stand, sit, stand, sit stand for God knows how long. I truly hated her.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deeone

Molten Core Raider
Anyone playing here know if you can purchase the name/race change potion from the marketplace on the TLPs?

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
Going to the moon today girls and girls. Are we ready for some AA grinds? (I guess we are, seen by how many people leveled wizards up)

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bonus xp until monday:
It's that time of year Norrathians, for those adventurers that hail from that land known as the United States of America they will be celebrating a holiday known as Thanksgiving.​
For those of us in Norrath that means bonuses,​
Bonuses:​
+50% bonus experience
+50% bonus rares
+50% bonus faction
and a sale!​
20% membership marketplace discount! (please note, sale applies to members only, this replaces the normal 10% membership discount it does not stack. It also doesn’t apply to items that are purchase for cash, only currency.)​
We will be celebrating on Norrath from November 27, 2019 at 12 PM PST (noon) until December 2, 2019 at 12 PM PST (noon)