Everquest Mangler Server - DOING IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN!

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
On Phinigel my guild was 50/50 on class weapons. Tons of hopebringers, SK cudgels, Darkblades, and caster ones that I never gave a shit about. Our rangers, rogues, and bards got fucked though. Our very last raid before GoD a timespinner finally dropped. Our very first raid the rogue dagger dropped and our five rogues let one dude have it for a minimum bid thinking they would all get their turn for cheap. That was the only one that ever dropped lol. Get fucked.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Where the fuck is the TLP news? These retards really gonna wait till Coronaville 2020 is over, and then try to mash a server out that has zero changes two weeks before Shadowlands?

Just put something out already, or at least give a time frame!

Late Spring/early Summer.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can log into TLP for free right now. I quit Selo back in PoP (August '19?), so I logged in to see how things were.

It is a ghost town. 24 afk people in PoK, about the same in Guild Hall, and 84 in the bazaar (almost 100% traders). I thought Selo would have more legs, especially during this Corona business.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
No one wants to play the newer EQ content. TLP's shine during the old stuff

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
p99 green is booming right now, last night there were 1400 people online. guise /list the other day had 14 people lol

• 1Barf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They should make a seasons server and roll everyone off onto Agnarr.
This was asked in the QnA. And they basically said they wanted to do that with Quarm, but it never seemed to generate the interest they were looking for.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mangler population has taken a pretty big boost during this shelter in place time. We've even had queues (at first they said it was a bug but later on they turned on AFK kicking so I guess it did actually become full then).

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
This was asked in the QnA. And they basically said they wanted to do that with Quarm, but it never seemed to generate the interest they were looking for.

They should copy your character over there when PoP hits so you can stay stuck in time or continue onward with that TLP. After PoP is when the TLP takes a shit and they spin up a new one.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does Manglers XP still suck? I remember logging in awhile back it took like 20 mobs to reach level 2 and I logged right back out.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I've always found the early levels a real struggle if I was just randomly showing up to fuck around and club some bats. You seriously expect me to club 200 fire beetles to get to level three? Fuck off. Some classes just don't have fuck all for buttons either. Even twinked out some it can be hideous going it alone.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mangler has better exp than Agnarr had and boosted exp in general. You get 11% exp per kill at lvl 1. If you can't survive the struggle to level 2, EQ isn't for you.

• 1EyeRoll

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
XP for blue cons is bad, it's especially noticable at low levels. As soon as you ding level 2, level 1 mobs give maybe 1% xp, while level 2 mobs will give around 5%. You basically want to stick to white and yellow con mobs only, killing blue cons is a complete waste of time. It's worse than it is on p1999.

At higher levels the only thing that approaches group xp is charm soloing, anything else I found unbearably slow.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
The first couple of days on phinny were real bad. they actually marginally upped the xp during classic but it was still real bad.