Everquest Memorabilia / Collectables / Figures / Artwork / Posters / Irontaail's Viper

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Bit of a necro, but I finally got these up in my office - metal prints at 10x24.View attachment 383453
Necro away... that trio is worth sharing, thank you! It's beautiful.

I think most of us would agree that if you want to package the EQ game into one single THING, concept, game or product, that the Everquest content containing Vanilla, RoK, and SoV is where the pay dirt is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Zaide

TLP Idealist
They fixed the typo on the map. The original vinyls said Rivervall instead of Rivervale

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why they got Alaris and Taelosia as islands on Norrath? Aren't they other worlds or dimensions that you must teleport to?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Why they got Alaris and Taelosia as islands on Norrath? Aren't they other worlds or dimensions that you must teleport to?
I was pretty sure Alaris was "hidden" by some mystical/magical mist, but existed on Norrath. Taelosia I thought was from the "Discordian" realm, so not really sure on that one.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Nah, you go on that big ship that is the abysmal sea, and that's what takes you to that land. Previously it was an unpassable ocean area for some reason?

Phanton

Trakanon Raider
Tight figures/dioramas Runnen!

Feels relevant! I 3D printed/painted a bertoxxulous mini :)

Attachments

• bert1.png
    bert1.png
    521.7 KB · Views: 56
  • bert2.png
    bert2.png
    486.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
20220319_225917.jpg

^Installed a little bookshelf for all my EQ books/guides underneath the EQ shadow box. Apropos bookends!

• 8Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Gold tin with the wrapper still on it is so nice! Looks awesome!
Good eye Zaide. Ya, she's a mint. Some people have nice 401k's... I have a 100% Ebay rating ROFL.

378f21d6-7db7-405d-8f59-bf41d7f38cf2_text.gif

I just hope life stays good enough where I never need to get rid of my knick-knacks.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I said this before in this thread, but I'm saying it again: So, imo, the best book ever made for EQ is their 10th Anniversary one released in '09. It simply has the best quality, good stories and quotes from all the important devs (from Smed, Brad, Steve Clover, Bill Trost, Rosie Cosgrove etc) as well as real good quality pics & artwork.

Had a wild hair and wanted to look up it's availability. It's unreal:

Abebooks.jpg

^ Not even for sale here.

Amazon2.jpg

^ 3 copies on Amazon

ebay.jpg

^ 1 copy on Ebay

If you're a fan, I can't say these prices are *worth* it but unfortunately I don't see the prices ever going down so if you wanted a copy of this fine book, I'd bite the bullet and strike while any copy is available right now. Grab one from Amazon, if their condition isn't bad (I didn't check, just see used). It may behoove someone to actually plop down the $300 if you care about quality.

• 1Like

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure if this guy has been posted. He creates the various signs from locations in home cities. Came across him on Instagram somehow. Anyways, may be able to squeeze yourself into commission work. Not sure where his bookings are. See he just posted on reddit today too:

Example, not mine:

t4l7b8tf6tm81.jpg

Last edited:
  • 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
If you're a fan, I can't say these prices are *worth* it but unfortunately I don't see the prices ever going down so if you wanted a copy of this fine book, I'd bite the bullet and strike while any copy is available right now. Grab one from Amazon, if their condition isn't bad (I didn't check, just see used). It may behoove someone to actually plop down the $300 if you care about quality.

This made me remember I have this book in my collection, I checked and got it from Amazon back in 2009 for under 40 bucks. Glad I grabbed it too, I re-read it after seeing your post and it's really cool, just probably not $250 cool, sadly.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Every EQ1 D&D book
View attachment 316796
EQ Action Figures - I have all the rest except Iksar Warrior at my parents old house.
View attachment 316802
Every physically released EQ PRIMA guide including classic.
View attachment 316803
Other EQ Books, including a semi rare Luclin Lore book that I think came in some (but not all?) Luclin Big Boxes
View attachment 316804
All the non mainline EQ games. Pocket PC, EQOA, Champions of Norrath 1+2 and Lords of Everquest + DLC.
View attachment 316805
All mainline physical release EQ expansions that did not come in big box, including the special edition PoP w/ FV figure. (Not pictured, my LoY physical jewel case).
View attachment 316806
Every EQ map, including the old 989 Studios map, both cloth and paper Kunark maps (there were 2 Kunark Big Box editions) and ending with the cloth DoN map.
View attachment 316807
Odds and ends - Soundtrack, Legends of Norrath promo cards, Wurmslayer Keychain, Grozmok Stone Keychain and Cipher of Txevu? Keychain.
View attachment 316808
The 4 big box releases
View attachment 316810
Luclin box art signed/numbered by Keith Parkinson EB games exclusive action figure(s), pewter miniatures and Sharkbone Cutlass that you could only get through a mail order thing from the OG Kunark box...
View attachment 316809

And also Xenogears and Final Fantasy Tactics. It doesn't get any better than that.

I've got the EQ big boxes for Classic through Luclin, then took a break, then have GoD through SoF. I love the SoF box with Big Bynn firing a laser into the sky. I have the poster of that image as well somewhere and it's the one EQ poster (aside from the world map) that I'd hang on a wall if I find it.

20220528_151933.jpg

20220528_151942.jpg

20220528_152014.jpg

The zerker epic pack-in bonus from the OOW big box. Not sure if other classes got similar things or if it was just zerker. This thing is heavy and high-quality / detailed for what is essentially just an ornament. It's been on my shelf for years. This single-handedly made me want to try zerker, which I never did until TLPs the last few years, and now it's my favorite class. Not the best class, just a blast in its simplicity.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't think I could keep my mouth shut If I was bumming around with a hot wizard that pointed her toys inward every time she cast a spell. I'd heckle her every time. She looks like her asshole has to take a breath before she can cast fireball.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users