Everquest Memorabilia / Collectables / Figures / Artwork / Posters / Irontaail's Viper

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
These collections are insane! Much props to you guys. Especially Zaide, holy shit bro. I had no idea you were such a collector.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Every Fan Faire/SoE Live I went to, I told them the same thing; make more merchandise and collectables that we can buy.

MMOs like EQ are way more than your average game. People spend decades in a single MMO, make friends, and have awesome experiences that last a life time. A game like this becomes much more than just a game. It is part of our lives, and it garners way more necessity for real world stuff to commemorate it.

I truly wish they would bring the yearly conventions back in Las Vegas. There's nothing like being surrounded by a few thousand like-minded geeks lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
That's neat, but just looks like generic D&D art :(

It looks like oldschool D&D art. Generic D&D art these days looks like soulless Korean-MMO/Marvel trash...

1655555058470.png

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I still have various EQ diorama/figures projects tumbling around in my head, just been busy working on other projects, but lately I've been tinkering with that HeroForge website that lets you design your own miniatures and it's pretty damn cool.

I've made a few members of the EverQuest Pantheon (plus my favorite Ssraeshza), there are some limitations to the creation process of the figures so they'd require some modifications to be accurate to the existing model (like removing one of Bertoxx's horns, or adding a potbelly on him, or adding candles on Brell's crown, or making Innoruuk's cranium more elongated and pointier), but I think it could be a cool tool for some of you looking to play RPG games with EQ characters.

EQForge.png

I'll probably end up buying some printed figures, or print my own if I ever get a 3D printer, you can just buy the model file and print it yourself straight from the website.

EDIT : Also made Fennin Ro, Xegony, Prexus and Aten Ha Ra.

MorePantheon.png

EDIT 2 : Also made Zebuxoruk, Bristlebane and Luclin.

ZebuBristleLuclin.png

Let me know what you think, guys.

Last edited:
  • 17Like
Reactions: 16 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Don't mean to spam the thread, but it's mostly finished as far as the Pantheon is concerned. Just missing Cazic-Thule (not doable in this app because of his weird body shape), Veeshan (can't make dragons), Mayong Mistmoore as the God of Blood could be there but I think I'll keep him for a 2.0 with more important NPCs that aren't necessarily god-tier.

Many of those deities weren't in-game back when I played so I used a mix of the old artwork from the manual and some in-game models that came later, some changed radically between the artwork and the models so I sometimes mixed it a bit, just trying to keep the spirit of it basically. Some are also really obscure demi-deities but if it gave me a cool idea to work with I rolled with it anyway.

Hopefully it gives some ideas to people to print their own stuff and make cool painted miniatures maybe!

(the picture is -really- big so you can click on it to zoom to see some details if you like)

Pantheon.png

• 16Like
Reactions: 15 users

glarnok

N00b
Zaide: To answer your question, it is my map
Sorry I don't keep boxes cause that isn't really my thing. I have only bought one copy of EverQuest release so I didn't get this anywhere else. This was the week of release cause I spent the first Sunday just trying to get the billing to go through with all their problems. Picked it up at the Best Buy in Paradise Valley, AZ /shrug

Can find other posts about this too, but obviously seems some got it later on after release:
From a recent eBay listing it seems like it was a Best Buy exclusive.
s-l1600.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

moai13

Trakanon Raider
Shawn Lord (Monsters & Memories) Sharing his memorabilia from storage. I find the foreign language stuff interesting!

That particular channel (Mandrake Farms) is by someone that recaps Shawn's streams.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Leon said:
Your xegony is very 2022 if you know what i'm saying.

Yeah, tried to make a giantess because she's really tall in-game but all the models on that figure maker have huge man hands and feet, tried to give her an otherwordly look but she does look like she just finished participating in the women's swimming olympics and then put on her robe and wizard wand.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shawn Lord (Monsters & Memories) Sharing his memorabilia from storage. I find the foreign language stuff interesting!
That particular channel (Mandrake Farms) is by someone that recaps Shawn's streams.

The "close to German" version at the beginning is Dutch. They spent some real money on it, the translation of the 100 page manual was clearly done professionally because it's grammatically sound although it is filled with inaccuracies when it comes to the game systems. Wonder why they made the effort because the target audience (computer gamers and pen and paper RPG players) would have been entirely used to products in English. Think it's the only expansion where they made that much effort, all the other EQ boxes I have are multilingual or English only.

I remember getting a letter with the cloth map in the mail at one point, it may have been the one for Kunark as that is the only one I can find currently.

eqrok1.jpg
eqrok2.jpg
eqrok3.jpg
eqrok4.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, seeing that old Kunark box brings back some great memories. Of every game I have ever played, I think EQ Kunark was and still is the absolute pinnacle for me in my gaming life. The novelty, the difficulty, the mystery, the sheer size of the game itself. All of it had me completely hooked.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users