Everquest Mysteries

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If you know who that is, you win. Go go good team.

fansy5.jpg

• 14Like
Reactions: 13 users

kudos

<Banned>
Who remembers this?

This video is what turned me on to Jimmy Eat World. I've been a HUGE fan since.

If you know who that is, you win. Go go good team.

fansy5.jpg
I ended up joining their WoW spinoff when it first launched. It was probably the most fun I've ever had in an MMO. The amount of rage we caused made like 3 of us legends on the server for a bit. I'm pretty sure we forced Blizzard to change the rat whistle quest due to the constant petitions.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
on emarr we had a bard named Elwyn who used to do that all the time. he called it his conga line. one time he somehow got every fucking western wastes dragon in it including sontalak. fucked that zone up so hard.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Pyz can only spawn during in game night time. Any of those roamers can trigger her, including the beetles and rats.

Some dev posted the full spawn details like six years ago.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Pretty sure that dev was just repeating popular myth. Afaik Its just one skeleton roamer. He goes around the zone

kudos

<Banned>
Everyone I just named formed the WOW guild lol
Perhaps it wasn't "official" as I thought. Either way, the goal was the same. Annoy people in childish ways.

Just did some googling to see if their website is still around and I found this instead. Pretty amusing to read.

Awesome Possum is now the most retarded guild. [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

I come back from a Strat run the other night, and they're screaming about how "Alben the paladin will have more agi than any other paladin", He has on BEASTSTALKER's TUNIC, BEASTSTALKER's bracers, and SHADOWCRAFT pants. Personally, I like my ignore function but why would the whole guild spam how big of the ninja looter he is ? Now I will never group with an Awesome Possum. Pickup groups in itself are a joke, people say "LFG Baron Run" and then we get to the baron and they wipe once and leave.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Fansy was only entertaining to see/read because it happened to someone else.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just camped at the ruins with my druid and tracked at night. I killed all the skeletons in the area around dusk. I think I saw her twice in like 4-5 hours.
anyone every figure out the Pyzin spawn in Qeynos Hills? in a week of camping during classic I saw one spawn. Walking from the surefall glade area towards just below the skele ruins at night.

I started casting shock of swords, hit pet attack and took an SS. By the time my screen unfroze from the SS she had despawned.

At least I made some nice plat killing the Fb earing guy. 6 hour spawn for guaranteed 5k pp item drop) was nuts. I mean Ykesha's went for 4-5k and FBSS 8k

Those weren't shit compared to Raster of Guk.

Fuck that guy. I think I camped him non-stop for something close to 40 hours.

Pyzin I got to spawn in like 30 minutes once.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i fucked up, kinda, it is a skelly, but also varsoon and other stuff, but still pretty sure its the one roamer.
watch with the sound off

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
It use to be so much fun to speculate and theorize various items, mobs, locations, etc. I would look at the EQ map all the time back in the day and wonder when they were going to add one zone or the next. Rathe was always really confusing to me. They had some really oddly named mobs and nothing really fit together. I really though they had some plan with that zone that just never came to fruition. I can remember seeing the Sword of Truth drop and everyone coming up with all these crazy theories and such at the time. It was great.

EQ just represents a lot of what gaming was at that time. People who played the Quest for Glory series and games like that understand. You were always thinking ahead of yourself and never really felt like you were handheld or on rails. Miss those days but not sure if I could ever go back.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i once spent 3 weeks pre kunark in Rathe Mountains camping the Mortifcator staff. i finally gave up and left. the next day, one of the people in Rathe who was there exping and i had chatted with sends me a tell that "Mortificator Syythrak" is UP! i was in a sol b group during a pull and without saying anything i gated the fuck out to LR and ran my ass over to his roaming area. there he was.
Npc_mortificator_syythrak.png

and he almost wooped my ass at level 50.
i got him though and i his purty little staff.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users