Everquest Mysteries

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kudos

<Banned>
Daybreak must be fucking stupid if they don't see the ability to make a MOBA out of Lords of Everquest assets. That's an easy way to con the retro MMO community out of a few mil.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fenriz

Molten Core Raider
Daybreak must be fucking stupid if they don't see the ability to make a MOBA out of Lords of Everquest assets. That's an easy way to con the retro MMO community out of a few mil.
I'd buy that shit in a heartbeat. Or EQOA on mobile.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'd buy that shit in a heartbeat. Or EQOA on mobile.
people are making billions off mobile games. EQ is already free with online purchases. whats stopping them from mixing their EQ chocolate with App peanut butter? they could have developed this years ago or just sold/leased the licensing rights. companies are really stupid sometimes.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Video was worth the watch. I'm nitpicking but the way the dude says "world" as "wold" drives me fucking insane.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Guy has some pronounciation issues. Not an accet really, but pronounciation.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've watched all of those "Death of a Game" videos over the last few weeks while playing WoW. If you can get past the retarded pronunciation the guy sometimes has, they're really good videos. They're quite interesting and pretty well researched.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Video was worth the watch. I'm nitpicking but the way the dude says "world" as "wold" drives me fucking insane.

Nitpicky yes, but I can relate in my own way. I absolutely hate to admit it, but there's something about East Indians narrating videos that grinds my gears so much that it ruins entire videos for me. It's probably just still-lingering mental trauma of being on hold for 2 hours with Comcast Tech Support 17 years ago when trying to figure out why my dial-up isn't working when Ragefire was about to spawn for my epic vs. blind racism at play.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The video series is tremendous. I am in awe of how he gets some of the stories and footage. Even for the games you never played, the video series is awesome.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
it tickles me that 20 years later, shaman till give shit to dr00ds for being worthless.
lol yeah. Druids will always be a bunch of mangina losers. "Why don't you go port yourself to Gfay, ya Gfgt."

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol yeah. Druids will always be a bunch of mangina losers. "Why don't you go port yourself to Gfay, ya Gfgt."
Droods get so butthurt too. if i joined a group and it already had a dr00d in it , they would just fucking leave. i would be like hey guys, lots of healing power. lets have a good group. dr00d says,. uh i gotta go, i think they tried to give them more stuff to be useful. but it didnt get them groups. what they get bigger heals and rez? they did the same for shaman. all it did was make the clerics useless and shaman the goddamn kings of grouping.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Remember your destiny...

I really wonder what kind of drugs this guy is on. Love these damn videos.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users