Everquest Mysteries

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
On live or p99?

I dont know how DT's etc work on live - but the soul leech is the "hardest" part as its on CT / Fear Golems that can DT.

Ghoulbane - UGuk
Soulleech - PoFear
Blade of Abbhor - PoSky/Air (classic, 1st island faries have it visual if weilded)
Decrepite Hide - PoHate / Ashenbones rare AF, I think "now" live, broodmother always drops it

Some stuff, Dusty Tome or whatever from Ratmen can be skipped via faction, just faction farm shaman BBmnt/Nfp turn in (step 1 or 2 of shaman epic) - same with darkforge armor turn in, thats all faction/story

Then its the will of innoruk, heart of the innocent and head of the valiant - I think its all in the hole and back and forth

then Will,Head,Heart,Currupted Ghoulbane -> City of Mist, Lharc fight

(live) New quest he gives you a "coin" before agro and Kastane pops after his death for the coin to then reward you epic, its no longer looted.
Live of course.
are DTs still 32k hits? i think i can take one.
qiVIBRf.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

lol damn, i hear SKs on live and insane.

yeah should be NP, only 2 of 3 golems DT i think

My life SK is stuck at level 69 and I have no clue what to do, where to exp or gear because my Time gear is "shit"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol damn, i hear SKs on live and insane.

yeah should be NP, only 2 of 3 golems DT i think

My life SK is stuck at level 69 and I have no clue what to do, where to exp or gear because my Time gear is "shit"
honestly you can just log in and farm old content for plats and buy YUUUGE upgrades in bazaar for practically nothing. half that stuff or all that stuff i am equipped with i bought from Bazaar or somebody let me loot becausae it was rotting on yard trash. at 69 you would be a god in any old zone.
i got to 84 just by killing trash with my merc healing me. Plane Of Fire will take you up there.
s9FRljl.jpg

Siliconemelons

Ahh fire, yeah that should be good place - near the castle area before fire dildo god bridge?

I bought a chrono from someone here I still have lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ahh fire, yeah that should be good place - near the castle area before fire dildo god bridge?

I bought a chrono from someone here I still have lol.
by the time that place grayed out for me. i was soloing everything. i would have taken down old Fenninpoo himself if he was ever up. but yeah. start at first castle then work your way to second castle. watch out for the stupid birds that will charm you. everything else should be good. make sure you check your AA points. you probably have several thousand free ones to use.

Hosix

All labs matter!
SK and swarming was the shit. I leveled one up and watched the guides on swarming. I could pull some crazy swarms and some how survive.

Swarming still a thing with nerfs?

Siliconemelons

I only heard about the sudden ability for SKs to swarm kill insanely - I think it was in the 80s or 90s Era... no idea now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I know it got nerfed but idk how hard. I think it's still possible, just not with as big of swarms as the heyday

Brikker

Trump's Staff
LOl Chukzombi Chukzombi - I wish, I always leveled slow and never had many AA's lol
SK and swarming was the shit. I leveled one up and watched the guides on swarming. I could pull some crazy swarms and some how survive.

Swarming still a thing with nerfs?

They changed AAs to auto-grant as you leveled until you reached the most current 1 or 2 expacs.

I think swarming got nerfed into the ground.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't sure where else to put these and didn't want to make a new thread for it. But these came up in my queue of listening to shit at work. Quite fascinating really in terms of game design and the evolution of MMOs up to the first quantum leap into EverQuest.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
EQ has a powerleveling center? it looks cool, though at that low level i think its still more fun to raid the karanas or guk or Sol b.