Everquest Mysteries

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
our guild could only dream of having 54 at a raid, or maybe it was for the best we only had 35 accounts at our raids. it was actually something like 25 with people 2 and 3 boxing. 54 must have been horrendous lag. during Luclin when we still had people on dialup they would drop like flies with over 30 doing stuff. i had to buy a new PC and switch to broadband just to be able to play the expansion. i was glad i did. what a shitshow those "new" graphics were at the time. i think we did have 50 once during a pop raid, but that was when we had cleared everything and were in farm mode. then all the flakes remembered to log on. fucking faggots
Am I the only one that never truly reads anything Chuk says because I find myself mesmerized with the Wonder Woman avatar dancing? LOL

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Am I the only one that never truly reads anything Chuk says because I find myself mesmerized with the Wonder Woman avatar dancing? LOL
i said i was going to ditch it 8 months ago, yet here it still is.
88.jpg

maybe i pick a new distracting avatar. how about this one?
iu

or
more Gal Gadot because she's such a goofball.
iu

iu

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
She is the only reason I watched first Wonder Woman. Couldn't trick me into watching the second one though.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

fjurn

Molten Core Raider
Does anyone know why Old Sebilis and Howling Stones both had red orb teleporters as their entrances instead of conventional walk through zones? Is it just because these were keyed zones and that was the only way they could implement a keyed approach?

My second guess would be that they didn't want you to zone out the same way you zone in, but Chardok had that with the conventional walk in zone. Third theory would be they wanted to test the click to zone for other reasons (I believe Veeshan's Peak also had the same type of zone). Not sure why they'd want that though. Last though would be maybe they thought about doing instanced dungeons way back then?

Are there other examples of early click to zone in Classic / Kunark?

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
Does anyone know why Old Sebilis and Howling Stones both had red orb teleporters as their entrances instead of conventional walk through zones? Is it just because these were keyed zones and that was the only way they could implement a keyed approach?

My second guess would be that they didn't want you to zone out the same way you zone in, but Chardok had that with the conventional walk in zone. Third theory would be they wanted to test the click to zone for other reasons (I believe Veeshan's Peak also had the same type of zone). Not sure why they'd want that though. Last though would be maybe they thought about doing instanced dungeons way back then?

No clue on the answer but there was also a red orb hidden at the Kurn’s Tower zone in Field of Bone. You could see it by glitching the wall. No idea why? Maybe Kurn’s was going to be key based entry too?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Man I miss Seb. Truly was a great zone. Chardok to a lesser degree. Kunark dungeons in general were a blast.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users