Everquest - Phinigel server

Sterling

El Presidente
They seem to fuck up literally everything they possibly can. Rofl. A week early, rip to all those guys who took a week off of work for expansion launch!
Yeah I scheduled it so I had next Wednesday free and I'm stuck here at work for awhile, so I won't be on for hours yet. This is total horseshit.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Logged in to being unguilded(happens when you get tagged and never log in for 2 weeks) origin to oggok, took 20ish minutes to run to Kael arena from oggok.

Yep. Still giants in that zone. Got bored and logged.

The run did remind me why I loved selos though. Used my last krono since I had 0 days left of all access, quite a coincidence velious was unlocked today.

It really does amaze me how amateur of a company SoE/DBG is after all these years.

I mean seriously. The whole 17 year track record for SoE/DBG has been one amateur fuck up after another.

Just off the top of my head, I can think of:
1. The Starwars Galaxies fuck up
2. Raithe Counsel fuck up
3. Gates of Discord fuck up
4. Everquest 2... Enough said
5. Vanguard fuck up
6. The Broken Mirror fuck up
7. Everquest Next fuck up
8. Taunt that took 16 years to fix!

And, that's just off the top of my head.

How the fuck does such a back woods amateur bedroom operation like SoE/DBG manage to stay in business seventeen fucking years?

You could literally write a God damn book on the hundreds of fuck ups this company has made over the past seventeen years.

The things they get away with at that company would not be allowed at any professional software development company I have ever worked at in my two decades of being a programmer.

Everybody at DBG should be fucking ashamed of how amateur their operation looks.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
whats the best way to sell krono? I have a bunch i want to get rid of
redguides . com

The premature Velious update has me cracking up. Swear the people who still work for DBG are trying to get a severance package.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Considering they were still patching Ragefire Velious fixes 2 months after release, you guys are now on the forefront of beta-testing TLP content.

Enjoy SoL!!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
AoS ran through Velious on test in instances so we weren't caught with our pants down. We knew AoW was a joke pretty much since doing him in the instance a few weeks ago.

Lady Nev though lol, damn I still hate that fight more than anything in Velious.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nev and Vyemm are the two most difficult Velious fights.

3 of the ST Warders are piss easy. Nearly Vindi level difficulty. (Gorenaire AE clone warder being the exception)

Leon

<Silver Donator>
That's ventani right? Or w/e the fuck the Slow ice warder is. Fuck that guy too.

But fuck Lady Nev especially.

So since they still haven't patched a HS AoC in, yall selling urns still? Doubt i'll bother trying to find this bitch up, too much to do right now.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Cashed out a week or so ago on Redguides for about 600 (for all my junk).

Kinda figures they would fuck up Velious. Lols

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I've used it here and there over the years and only took it in the pooper once.
I used PA alot in early EQ days and mysupersales before selling things was main stream, always my go to site over the last 16 years of gaming even though i don't have much use any more however my last experience with it led to me swearing i'd never using again and getting my account (PA) banned for "abusive language" which i will not repeat incase the FBI monitors this as it could land me in jail
smile.png
Basically i wanted to buy an account using my VERIFIED paypal account LINKED directly to my bank account. I bought an account in the evening and we sat their for hours wondering why it was still verifying payment when i already agreed and did everything. Well my junk email gets an email asking for "further" verification including pictures of my drivers lic, credit card, and a "selfie" with those in my hand. 6 hours later of dealing with their idiot support still hadn't been verified to SPEND MY FUCKING MONEY that was linked directly to a bank account (IE: NOT A CREDIT CARD).

Never seen anything like it, so ultimately the poor bastard lost his account sale because of those idiots. They kept sending me a credit card verifvication form like 5 emails in a row when i clearly stated OVER and OVER the transaction had nothing to do with credit cards nor was i giving them any info on my credit card.

So ya...I understand their measures to improve security etc but they have taken it over board and then surrounded it by a fucking layer of chinese idiots who couldn't spell support in any language. Might suggest finding a different place.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
It really does amaze me how amateur of a company SoE/DBG is after all these years.

I mean seriously. The whole 17 year track record for SoE/DBG has been one amateur fuck up after another.

Just off the top of my head, I can think of:
1. The Starwars Galaxies fuck up
2. Raithe Counsel fuck up
3. Gates of Discord fuck up
4. Everquest 2... Enough said
5. Vanguard fuck up
6. The Broken Mirror fuck up
7. Everquest Next fuck up
8. Taunt that took 16 years to fix!

And, that's just off the top of my head.

How the fuck does such a back woods amateur bedroom operation like SoE/DBG manage to stay in business seventeen fucking years?

You could literally write a God damn book on the hundreds of fuck ups this company has made over the past seventeen years.

The things they get away with at that company would not be allowed at any professional software development company I have ever worked at in my two decades of being a programmer.

Everybody at DBG should be fucking ashamed of how amateur their operation looks.
Leave my damn Vanguard off that list, fuck up or not it was still the best MMO in my 16 years of playing! (ok yes they fucked up but still!)

Of everything though i honestly would say GoD was one of the worst things i've ever seen. I LOVE me some challenge and not catering to casuals but holy fuck GoD was layers upon layers of pure fuck ups mixed in with impossible difficulty topped off with a Go Fuck Yourself sticker. So sad too because PoP was the best single expansion i've ever played in an MMO as far as I am concerned so to deliver the crap that was GoD after that? Just an embarrassment and ultimately ended my major EQ career so i guess i should say thank you. I went back a few times for 1-2 expansion runs but ultimately my spirit was broken just waiting for another GoD. (OoW was solid though)

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I watch PA and buy kronos when they hit $9 - cheaper than a sub and I don't have to worry about cancelling and reactivating when I randomly stop playing for a month and want to come back. Redguides is cheaper, but I can't be fucked to get verified with them.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
AoS ran through Velious on test in instances so we weren't caught with our pants down. We knew AoW was a joke pretty much since doing him in the instance a few weeks ago.

Lady Nev though lol, damn I still hate that fight more than anything in Velious.
When work slows down at the end of June I should be able to play some more. Keep redlining and vaping.

Also Roknok you actually buffing for raids yet or just puffing dat vape and going green?