Everquest - Phinigel server

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Not going to disagree there, but the Feud between you guys and OGC is a long and deep rooted one, that shit ain't gonna stop anytime soon.

To be honest though, I'd be pissed if MiM engaged the AoW cycle and you guys won a DPS race on the AOW in the end. Shit would suck, no doubt, and there's a lot more of those later on so I'm a little worried it's only going to escalate from here on out.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I'm surprised it took this long for a guild to compete for open world stuff. I'm surprised rosengard hasn't started doing it either

Sterling

El Presidente
Also enjoy the whole AoS has GMS/Devs in the guild when as far as I know the only employee that plays on Phinny is Roshen and he's in OGC.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Shit will get fun in PoP with the amount of events you get to fuck people with. LEt people spawn the avatar during rathe event then DPS race them? Same for Rallos zek the warlord in tactics? Same for Fro? Ahah this is going to be something else.
Could be far easier than that. Can't you just spam hail the projection and blow the limited amount of flags he gives?

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Oh no doubt, you can spam hail and blow the flags for sure, that's pure griefing tho, may be DBG will draw the line there?

Lol no who am I kidding, by all means carry on fucking with each other
tongue.png

In all seriousness though, if yall raced on statue and lost, you should have left right there and then and they should have gotten the cycle without competition.

I ain't defending OGC cause I don't really like them and have no dog in that fight, but on every server I've been on, ever, if you win the DPS race on the trigger that was it, it was even enforced by SOE.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I called it in Kunark that IVAS is OGC's pets, next time if it is an issue we'll disc Statue and win the whole cycle anyway shrug.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I mean honestly it should be fun for you guys, seemed boring to race yourselves now its getting good.. i hope

and wtf ogc is no different than TL/AOS, it is old TL members and citizen was the worst at griefing us on fippy. this is their playstyle too so losing a dps battle shouldnt mean lets go cry on forums, should mean step it up for citizen. Krimz knows it too, IV trained and raced everyone on sleeper. Granted we're all older but if you've done it before you cant knock it

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sadly the custom helms are only visible to yourself and the PoG armor all looks like silver plate on old models =/ RIP

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
if you click your helm off and back on each time you zone i think people can see it? its definitely buggy tho, due to the implementation of the "show my helm" button in the options...

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The irony in all of this was the guilds from Ragefire (TL and RG) that left for greener "uncontested" Phinny pastures for the instancing.

Yet, here we are back at square one.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The irony in all of this was the guilds from Ragefire (TL and RG) that left for greener "uncontested" Phinny pastures for the instancing.

Yet, here we are back at square one.
We left because of 6 month unlocks and Phinny having 3, plus the greener pastures is we get the open world plus split instances.

What do you think is the downside of more loot and instances?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How often do you get your instances? (re-entry rate)

I am just saying that if people are finally stepping up and contesting the open world mobs, it sounds like its back to poopsocking and drama.

Meanwhile, there are virtually uncontested raid spawns every few days on Ragefire.

The one thing I will say is that 6 month unlocks are too long, but I sure as shit guarantee you 3 will be too quick. You've had us beta testing Velious and we still had shit broken 2 months into release until the patch last week. If they don't turn their customer service / dev time around (who the fuck are we kidding), you guys can very well have broken Luclin for the majority of its duration on Phinny.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its like one raid every 7 days but if its easy you can split into 2-3 raids.
But I am guessing NToV is one instance? I don't see how you are splitting into 2-3 raids and taking down Vyemm / Nev to spawn Vulak.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Nah you get like 6 hours to clear until the instance closes and you have to get a new one. Stupid us lastnight we popped vulak in the last 5 minutes, and when we made a new instance all the dragons were dead still (that we killed) but vulak wasnt up. I dont see us split raiding that instance its a long one, we didnt even touch etov or wtov. We one shotted most dragons, had some issues with vyemm and lady nev took foreverr.

But you could split raid like zlandi, which drops st key and is mad easy, sontalak is pretty easy too. king tormax also

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wouldn't call beating 2 guilds to AoW drama, you're misunderstanding the situation. We can have anything in the open world we want and pick and choose just like Ragefire. Also like Draekon said we also 2-7 split raids depending on what it is. We have so much loot coming in we now allow alts to get DKP and raid loot, this is a loot explosion on phinny.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vulak, AoW, and Tunare (to a lesser extent) are the only mobs worth a shit after a very short while.

Tunare you could theoretically split into 2, but it would be a tediously long PoGrowth clear.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol just caught up on all this drama on the metro back home.

All we need is some cecilantas cybering and fansy style trains and we're in business on Phinny.(I guess your own bard training trak on your exp group counts?)