Everquest - Phinigel server

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I doubt they will technically burn out, just hit a wall where they are literally geared the fuck out and have 5 months of lockout time to look forward to without anything to do besides stack dkp for luclin(that sounds so fun) for the 2-3 items they might use from vex thal.

Start gearing alt throw away accounts and make some cash.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We're picking and choosing though not doing every single thing everyday. The amount of loot is very skewed compared to live, its borderline ridiculous.

We've gotten 7 SoDs and 4 gnome masks in one week =/

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya it's almost like they should reduce open world spawn rate, it's just free loot everyday cause no ones competing, such a big disparity in loot

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well its 4.5 months to go of it and in week 1 like 4-5 guilds have done Vulak, AoW etc. No one should have any problems being full BiS by the end of Velious with the amount of loot that drops in NToV and Kael alone from instances.

Sterling

El Presidente
Well its 4.5 months to go of it and in week 1 like 4-5 guilds have done Vulak, AoW etc. No one should have any problems being full BiS by the end of Velious with the amount of loot that drops in NToV and Kael alone from instances.
Imagine there will be a lot of people that aren't literally BiS due to needing 1 or 2 items. Imagine most instance only guilds won't have every caster in a vulak robe with essence for example. But in general yeah, people will be geared better than they were on live that's for sure.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You trying to trigger me? Tis ok! We now have the <Xythil back up plan>

Because I know you're getting lonely:

rrr_img_134536.jpg
Lol! Red pubic hair ftw.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We're picking and choosing though not doing every single thing everyday. The amount of loot is very skewed compared to live, its borderline ridiculous.

We've gotten 7 SoDs and 4 gnome masks in one week =/
Damn! That mask is one of my favorite in the game.
frown.png

Almost makes me want to come back, but I work off hours right at raid times, so the batphone random time raids actually worked better for me. This set schedule USA Primetime raiding is fucking with me! I work 6:30pm-3am EST.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We dont batphone overnight =/ The 2 shitter guilds raid together overnight to clean up whatever scraps we leave up that pop during the 3-9am hours. It's run by Dima which some of you might know from Solusek Ro, he was the dude no guild wanted but like some 6th place guild. For some reason on the TLP's people seem to think a dude who couldnt cut it on live and that no guild wanted is a guild leader.

They are shit though man, I wouldnt app them they literally just go around petitioning people and wiping to 20 year old content lol.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
We dont batphone overnight =/ The 2 shitter guilds raid together overnight to clean up whatever scraps we leave up that pop during the 3-9am hours. It's run by Dima which some of you might know from Solusek Ro, he was the dude no guild wanted but like some 6th place guild. For some reason on the TLP's people seem to think a dude who couldnt cut it on live and that no guild wanted is a guild leader.

They are shit though man, I wouldnt app them they literally just go around petitioning people and wiping to 20 year old content lol.
You are so salty lol, ogc doesn't really tweet overnight either. I think we had one in the last week. And how you call us shitter when we are clearly the second best guild on the server and generally very good at doing content with low numbers.

Aos is a good guild, I feel its more for people who like to play every night and really go hard. Ogc basically just does scheduled raids and rarely contests, better for people like me who just want to play my few raid nights a week and be able to stay at high attendance. Both guilds members are good players from what I have seen.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am shocked you kill open world uncontested like that. Doesn't Rosengard (Euros) have an advantage of having a raidforce online before you to take targets?

Also, regarding gearing max: Vulak will take ages to get all your BiS items. He has such a monster sized loot pool (25 items?) that it could take many many kills before you see the item you want. We had double spawns of Vulak before they fixed Thylex trigger, accounting for dozens of Vulaks over the last month. Yet, we had only seen 1 Gharn Rock and 1 Palladius Axe. Some items we still hadn't even seen.

Opposite end of the spectrum you have AoW with a piddly 6 item loot pool. BoC's for rangers and guild bank!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
To me, calling OGC a shitter guild is like calling your guildies shitters. OGC just doesnt have the population AOS has but OGC and AOS both have a considerable amount of TL from ragefire and fippy, one just cares more about open world. I've seen multiple people go between ogc and aos, just because they have friends in both.

Glad to see the population up this weekend

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You are so salty lol, ogc doesn't really tweet overnight either. I think we had one in the last week. And how you call us shitter when we are clearly the second best guild on the server and generally very good at doing content with low numbers.

Aos is a good guild, I feel its more for people who like to play every night and really go hard. Ogc basically just does scheduled raids and rarely contests, better for people like me who just want to play my few raid nights a week and be able to stay at high attendance. Both guilds members are good players from what I have seen.
Theres no salt at all, just speaking the truth. You dont need to go hard in AoS we allow 30% RA to get loot and allow 2 toons to earn DKP and get loot which encourages boxing since alts get their own DKP to spend. For some reason people confuse boxing alts for their own loot with being zerg. I call them shitters because they wipe to Vyemm all night and the triplets, its weird seeing anyone wipe to this 17 year old watered down easy content.

@Jysin you're right about the loots. We've gotten all BoCs for 9 tanks in a week and 9 SoD's for them as well. The Sleepers shroud for monks as well I think we got 5 this week as well. Vulak drops Palladius a lot actually historically along with Jaelens, odd you guys havent gotten them en masse yet. I think like you said the loot pools are so small on some mobs, especially the Sleepers Warders coupled with having no competition means its just raining their loot.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wish I had time to go through this again. I played the wiz on Vulak. EoE got to the point of people having multiple Vulak loots before SoL. You'll have one member who will show up every kill and miss the one item he wants to drop after 30 kills.

I did a zerk with LoP from end of Kunark through Omens and that was a very different experience playing the class early.

I could never decide what to play when Phiny opened and then work changed to keep me offline and actually working. Bitter sweets.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
lol yall needed doze so hard you trained 4 mobs with ya on the way in to dps race us? Stay classy AoS, pixels matter.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
@Jysin you're right about the loots. We've gotten all BoCs for 9 tanks in a week and 9 SoD's for them as well. The Sleepers shroud for monks as well I think we got 5 this week as well. Vulak drops Palladius a lot actually historically along with Jaelens, odd you guys havent gotten them en masse yet. I think like you said the loot pools are so small on some mobs, especially the Sleepers Warders coupled with having no competition means its just raining their loot.
We had TERRIBLE luck on Monk Shrouds from ST. We literally had every single warder kill before waking Sleeper, but only managed maybe 4 robes. We had tons of those stupid fucking knight shields rot. Every War got a SoD with some banked for guild.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We had TERRIBLE luck on Monk Shrouds from ST. We literally had every single warder kill before waking Sleeper, but only managed maybe 4 robes. We had tons of those stupid fucking knight shields rot. Every War got a SoD with some banked for guild.
You guys saw them pop daily and only got that amount? That is horrible luck unless you woke the sleeper right away. The plus side of sleepers is that it speeds up NtoV which is also daily. We cleared it in 1:20 yesterday and were only a week into gearing.

This is really EQ lite and on ezmode, there is no other way to describe the TLP's.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well they also dont have instances, so they cant split instance raid sleepers or anything else to gear up faster.

phinigel is nothin but rmt paradise.. minute after minute hour after hour