Everquest - Phinigel server

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ya played about 4 hours... got my shamy and necro both about halfway through lvl 3
smile.png
Looks like I will be behind the curve this weekend for sure. (work sucks)

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I didn't play a ton last night there was nothing to kill and I had to work today.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
prolly like 40 by now, The xp is slow but the lvl curve is still much flatter than it was in 99.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Got a sudden work trip next week too. Going to screw with my leveling time.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Highest i see online atm is 17, but there are probably a bunch of anon/roleplayers that are a lot higher

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Got a sudden work trip next week too. Going to screw with my leveling time.
Work fucking sucks man. I have to pack and move this week to. You know how hard it is to motivate yourself to pack shit on your 1 half day off a week when your bard doesn't have mez yet?!

I tried explaining to my wife that groups will want me more once I can split camps but she doesn't seem to care. She's all "The babies coming soon and I can't lift much when I'm this pregnant" yeah not with that attitude you can't.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Question for the progression vets...say I wanted to roll a needed class rather than a simple leveling/farm one like necro or mage to start. What ends up in demand once the raiding scene fleshes out? I played a bard on p99 for a little while and that was fun especially because there wasn't many around.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Question for the progression vets...say I wanted to roll a needed class rather than a simple leveling/farm one like necro or mage to start. What ends up in demand once the raiding scene fleshes out? I played a bard on p99 for a little while and that was fun especially because there wasn't many around.
In my experience on Vulak, the class doesn't matter. Seriously, it doesn't. What matters is what you'll continue to keep playing. Finding people that don't quit was far more important than what class they were playing.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
how? what the shit haha
does the exp start fleshing out a lot faster post 10 or what? i'm already contemplating suicide soloing as a sk
Soloing is bad xp, you should be grouped up as much as possible unless you are like a 30+ necromancer and even then grouping is way better xp even in even a mediocre group. Every single high lvl right now has done it by grouping up entire time.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Rumor of a twitch stream that was showing some guy with 100k pp already.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I mean ducreux had that steam of some guy scripting a quest, so I wouldnt be surprised. Probably some bug that didnt go public and been around, like the platinum dupe via /copy that people on live servers knew about prior to TLP.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Server release was actually pretty smooth believe it or not. I'm sure taking a lot of boxes out of the picture had a lot to do with it too.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
No login queues, no bullshit, just people whining about the xp being slow.

I did the snake scale quest, there's no sploit there at all. It's just a bone chip quest that hasn't been nerfed so it's easy early leveling, but it's not unique in that.