Everquest - Phinigel server

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lev one necro pet is not a actual pet in its current state there is no amount of agro management that can stop the pet from taking agro as soon as it enters combat.

In Q Catacombs near the SK, necro trainers I actually believe if you summon a level one pet it causes a level five skeleton to agro from a area near them.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So yeah, necro pets are useless. Even with calm demeanor, I can't out aggro and pet dies in 2 hits.
On the upside we've had to ban Necro pets from raids now. Wait? Did I say upside? I mean spirit crushing kick in the sack.

Shadow Knight is the class of the future.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So definitely mage > necros for now? Decided to halt the socking until now so I could be a productive human being (which was a wack idea).

Also stat allocation for Erudite mage? Should I drop 5 in AGI for the penalty then max int -> stamina?

Is xp nerfed? This feels slow as shit.
Not 100% sure, but if I remember correctly the first 12 levels or so are god-awful, and the slowest of them all.

Edit: People on the forums are saying its definitely slower than RF/LJ.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
THE LEVEL 4 necro pet is a lot better, keeps up with the level 2 mage pet lawl

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
THE LEVEL 4 necro pet is a lot better, keeps up with the level 2 mage pet lawl
They simply down in 4 hits instead of 2.

The only upside is that don't draw huge aggro and once you have a tank around (or mage pet) they can function just so long as you carefully manage aggro.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Does the old /pet taunt or notaunt or something work?
biggrin.png
Never really did before.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Titles can create two word names at L1 potentially - highest I was aware of when I just logged was 14.
Probably, he was RPing so i couldnt who
frown.png

Playing an ogre sk anyway, name is Harm i'll be in the rerolled channel for groupage around FP~
Sleep time though!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
There's lots of quests in the game, many of them are worth doing.

People just being salty about me trying to buy kronos for 100p.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
General is a victim party for sure.

I still believe the leveling was slowed down for Phinny. That being said, finally got in a BB group and it did go noticeably faster, but surely it is slower than RF/LJ.

Ps. Does DBG usually do a Marketplace sale during Christmas/Holidays? Debating on holding off for some exp pots. Didn't know the half off offer you get for subbing was a one time thing, closed out the fucking window thinking surely I would still have the option in the store.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I got my warrior and mage to 6 before I had to crash.

Mage pets are dog shit, ended up using him as a wizard. Hoping eventually the pets don't die so fast.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seems they turned off the new pet tanking code so necro pets are now back to being glorious.

Edit just reduced pets agro by a lot if they get down to ten percent range mob will stay on them