Everquest - Phinigel server

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Young Pikallo prepare your business panties and rest up, we're going back to work here soon.

lol, reading your posts about EQ always makes me think of:

giphy.gif

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Also Inukta is Noq right? That was one of my favorite zones back in the day, I didn't find it taxing at all. I remember farming some aug from the entrance too with my little crew.

Ya.. I personally really liked it (especially the big fight right before him with the 6 or so static mobs). For some reason the last time I tried to do a self imposed progression with a guild it was like pulling teeth to go there. With how geared people are though that will be a fast zone to clear once people learn it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I bet GoD this time around is so much easier. I played a little of it on vulak but not much. Of course because it's EQ lite, but also with the charm changes, so many more enchanters are gonna be ready to charm some bad ass GoD mobs. Back in the day, I remember so many enchanters just getting rekt trying to charm. Different mechanics and inexperienced contributing mostly to it.

Sterling

El Presidente
I bet GoD this time around is so much easier. I played a little of it on vulak but not much. Of course because it's EQ lite, but also with the charm changes, so many more enchanters are gonna be ready to charm some bad ass GoD mobs. Back in the day, I remember so many enchanters just getting rekt trying to charm. Different mechanics and inexperienced contributing mostly to it.
Yeah GoD isn't hard at all right now.

Sterling

El Presidente
So, remember when they were going to merge GoD and Omens because GoD was so hard? GoD completed in like 6 hours.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
How did guilds do the raids without doing the pit of the lost anyway? Apparently all the annoying stuff we were doing was not needed I guess.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did OGC come to throw down with us?

They tried homie, even skipping over an hour of content by exploiting they still lost. They seem to be in pretty bad shape, theyre mem blurring to try to compete and even failing at that.

Apostolos Apostolos you don't need to do all the steps you used to have to do on live.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They tried homie, even skipping over an hour of content by exploiting they still lost. They seem to be in pretty bad shape, theyre mem blurring to try to compete and even failing at that.

Apostolos Apostolos you don't need to do all the steps you used to have to do on live.

What did they skip? Straight to zun without high priest or whatever?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What did they skip? Straight to Zun without high priest or whatever?

Yeah, you can still get through doors in a few different ways. We knew HP was something we could skip but we we're confident in them being bad and slow so we did it anyway. They were 10 minutes ahead doing that nonsense and we still we're able to catch them and beat them by 10 minutes.

The memblurring stuff OGC is doing is pretty normal for shit guilds. It only worked once and they've gone back into hiding since they cant even win with memblur tactics now.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Korrupt Korrupt do I need to ask Gris for FnF back to the forums? Missing out on bobbybick memes probably.

The memblurring stuff OGC is doing is pretty normal for shit guilds. It only worked once and they've gone back into hiding since they cant even win with memblur tactics now.

200w.gif