Everquest - Phinigel server

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Might be a bit faster than classic.

Played for six hours in solid groups, went from 11 or twelve to almost fifteen.

I suspect they will change this back, who knows how that ends up getting done. Bit that's a non insane company. Who knows hour they fuck it up.

Maybe get 17 be the end of the weekend. If it's doesn't change, I'll never reach the level cap. So...

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
tommy-boy-pet-o.gif

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
With Roshen's recent "We did this to slow down the first kills and we're not altering this back currently" post - while it doesn't state absolutely that they're going to adjust it after the first kills have been slowed down a bit, it's phrased in such a way to give them room to do it without having lied either.

I could easily be wrong, but after reading that I expect around New Years to see XP adjusted drastically upwards. It could've easily been stated as am absolute "no", which he used far too many words to avoid using.

But at my XP rate (I pushed L12 in the first 2 days - and aiming at 3-4 a day for the rest), I expect to be L50 before they reverse it.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I have 2 rl buddies that were going to sign up and try Everquest for the first time. I had been hyping playing on Phin for a couple days at work. Now neither of them want to play after I told them how long before we get to the fun stuff. GG Daybreak.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I doubt that's going to happen. There's no progression unlock so what would be the point? I really doubt it goes any deeper than selling as many exp pots as possible.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It took us about 40 hours to do 51-60 with constant grinding and 15+ out of group mage boxes. If they keep these exp rates into Kunark the tears will be legendary.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Shadow Asylum got namejacked? I'm seeing lots of 'The Asylum of Shadow'

Krassus - who do I speak to for invite?
You can only have 1 unique guild name across all servers, so Shadow Asylum obviously is taken somewhere else. If you've apped already, join shadowasylum channel to ask for an invite. Most officers are only around Commonlands.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
It took us about 40 hours to do 51-60 with constant grinding and 15+ out of group mage boxes. If they keep these exp rates into Kunark the tears will be legendary.
Never having played on Ragefire or Lockjaw but if I start there what chance do i have of getting reasonable groups? Is everything worth while camped 24\7?

Does someone like me who just wants to play the fucking game just not have an option?

The way I figure it's like waiting for a table at two different restaurants. One has a table wait of 10 mins but once you get a table it takes 50 mins to get your food because the waiters are only serving the rich people. At the other restaurant the table wait is 50 mins but you get your food in 10.

I just want to fucking eat.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Never having played on Ragefire or Lockjaw but if I start there what chance do i have of getting reasonable groups? Is everything worth while camped 24\7?

Does someone like me who just wants to play the fucking game just not have an option?

The way I figure it's like waiting for a table at two different restaurants. One has a table wait of 10 mins but once you get a table it takes 50 mins to get your food because the waiters are only serving the rich people. At the other restaurant the table wait is 50 mins but you get your food in 10.

Don't know about Ragefire. You should still be able to find groups on LJ depending on the zone. Some things are perma camped 24/7 by boxers/bots like the Jade Prod for Howling Stones key.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

At this point? No, not really. Population on Lockjaw is pretty critically low and trying to just lfg in the sub 50 levels is going to be a lot of sitting around doing nothing.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hah, I wonder if anyone is actually paying 2 krono for a BABS
Wouldn't shock me at all. People want any advantage they can and people have tons of krono stocked up from LJ/RF/Live. I mean what else are you going to do with it? Unless you are RMTing it, you might as well spend on gear, considering you can earn them back just as easily.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Aye good point, the amount of time an item like that would save probablyisworth it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I bought 2 krono for 100p each day one and converted them in to a babs, seems fine to me.