Everquest - Phinigel server

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Like the true TL members who were backing Citizen? Server first Yael is pretty impressive I agree.

I am so happy I know your in game name.
Do you guys see me bragging about anything? So much random lashing out, maybe Elaida was right about you two. Keep it classy.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Skykam had a long argument going in /auction too because he stole an SMR from a group lol, the dude probably wanted Taco Bell.

What is this true TL talk as someone new? we lost a 30% raider or two who quit in classic and our GM to OGC. I dont get who these powerful people are if someone can explain to me?

Grisvok_sl

shitlord
Not really lashing out, just trying to understand why you even get involved in any of this. You really don't matter anymore, in either guild honestly. I just don't get why you make comments on rerolled about it.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think you would be surprised about the average skill of the common enchanter these days. With so many of them running around, and charm pets taking place of mage pets. All that I have grouped with are not that bad. On this server, for right now. I believe the days of the well know enchanter are over. The knowledge level of the game is much higher and groups, guilds are flat out expecting more from their Enchanters.

TLDR. Play an enchanter and cleric. Charm a mob and carry yourself to 50.
Indeed Sagnid - I have NEVER played an ENC in my life - and have carried raids at this point.

Either the class really isn't that hard or they've toned down the "difficulty" aspect of being a good ENC drastically.

I do feel bad about how I "dumb lucked" into the FOTM combo though - I just thought "Hey, I'll have a buff bitch that mezzes a little" when I picked to do CLR/ENC - not "Hey this will be OP as fuck".

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Not really lashing out, just trying to understand why you even get involved in any of this. You really don't matter anymore, in either guild honestly. I just don't get why you make comments on rerolled about it.
I was having a conversation with Elaida, its not my fault you guys want to subscribe to my newsletters. I wasn't expecting our conversation to go beyond us two (Elaida and I). We were talking about our views on both guilds the server in general and my old friends. I was brought up on a forum I post on, so I responded to it. Elaida and I have been in PMs for awhile, dude asked me if he could release my name to people. I told him I didn't care.

You're right, I 100% don't matter in either guild. I haven't even been to a single raid yet in OGC, I've been enjoying the holidays like a normal human being and you know what? It's great. People need to stop taking what I say so seriously.

Grisvok_sl

shitlord
I was having a conversation with Elaida, its not my fault you guys want to subscribe to my newsletters. I wasn't expecting our conversation to go beyond us two (Elaida and I). We were talking about our views on both guilds. I was brought up on a forum I post on, so I responded to it. Elaida and I have been in PMs for awhile, dude asked me if he could release my name to people. I told him I didn't care.

You're right, I 100% don't matter in either guild. I haven't even been to a single raid yet in OGC, I've been enjoying the holidays like a normal human being and you know what? It's great. People need to stop taking what I say so seriously.
Well that's good then. I think the game will be more enjoyable for you without the pressure. You never handled that well. You're really better off staying out of guild politics though. Just brings more drama on yourself.

Sagnid_sl

shitlord
Indeed Sagnid - I have NEVER played an ENC in my life - and have carried raids at this point.

Either the class really isn't that hard or they've toned down the "difficulty" aspect of being a good ENC drastically.

I do feel bad about how I "dumb lucked" into the FOTM combo though - I just thought "Hey, I'll have a buff bitch that mezzes a little" when I picked to do CLR/ENC - not "Hey this will be OP as fuck".
The skill level of the enchanters on this server is not a surprise. Enchanter or any other class was never hard. It was simply a lack of exposure and the ability to find information about the class that was the issue.

These days. The player base is much more expeienced in game play. And educated as to the standards of play.

When we see enchanter, on twitch more often then not. Claiming to be the best, or perhaps offering their tutelage. Really what they are claiming. Is that they are an average Worlds of Warcraft player, please follow my stream.

This game is not hard. Dedication and the ability to follow through is what sets some apart.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not defending thraka, frankly he still hasnt told me where all the cloak of flames were, but he has some valid points. Zerker burned out, Alpha is gone (? not sure). A lot of the things he points out are common since fippy. Every officer burned out, elaida did too. I was pretty surprised myself that zerker was heading up a new guild rerolling into classic after he burnt out at the end of classic on ragefire.

I'm also impressed that Elaida has taken that burden and not burned out yet. He has a family and he hates drama (lol) which tends to make him not want to lead ontop of his enormous playtime. But I am proud he has so far and we'll see where things go. Sagnid and Grisvok are good guys, and I could see them being stubborn due to my past encounters in Ragefire Box Wars, but they never did anything on ragefire that was against the guild. Always been team players.

That said I think most of us from ragefire are burnt out, this xp grind is terrible without the double xp. I was burned out on EQ when the march velious announcement came, and frankly I dont find phinny to be exciting but I like the people in there. We'll see how everything goes. All we can say is that we seem to be well ahead of citizen.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
I'm not defending thraka, frankly he still hasnt told me where all the cloak of flames were, but he has some valid points. Zerker burned out, Alpha is gone (? not sure). A lot of the things he points out are common since fippy. Every officer burned out, elaida did too. I was pretty surprised myself that zerker was heading up a new guild rerolling into classic after he burnt out at the end of classic on ragefire.

I'm also impressed that Elaida has taken that burden and not burned out yet. He has a family and he hates drama (lol) which tends to make him not want to lead ontop of his enormous playtime. But I am proud he has so far and we'll see where things go. Sagnid and Grisvok are good guys, and I could see them being stubborn due to my past encounters in Ragefire Box Wars, but they never did anything on ragefire that was against the guild. Always been team players.

That said I think most of us from ragefire are burnt out, this xp grind is terrible without the double xp. I was burned out on EQ when the march velious announcement came, and frankly I dont find phinny to be exciting but I like the people in there. We'll see how everything goes. All we can say is that we seem to be well ahead of citizen.
All guild bank items, are still on my account. One of these days I'll log in and parcel them all to Bonlgon, or anyone from the old guild that still plays there. I don't play this game to make money, I have a job for that.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
c'mon guys, really? Has it resorted to this? We've known each other a long while.

Although the guild bank from fippy is a concern, there are still TL members on there, why would they not get the loot? Why should it go to Bonglon??

Thraka_sl

shitlord
c'mon guys, really? Has it resorted to this? We've known each other a long while.

Although the guild bank from fippy is a concern, there are still TL members on there, why would they not get the loot? Why should it go to Bonglon??
Reading is fundamental. I don't want the loot period. If anyone wants it they can have it - so long as they don't want it for the intent of selling it for RMT. I'd give it to Bonglon, because I know he'd give it to his guild to use. As the only person whois asked me for anything was Teren so far.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Glad you guys all appd and grats on Robe ! You got the second one on phinny i think man. It felt like Christmas seeing some of you old school guys like Cinge, Sukik etc apping.
Thanks Malaki and I looking awesome thanks!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Attrition on these servers has always been atrocious. The Citizen crew is basically held together solely on the fact that Dima never burns out even in the face of near constant failure while the leadership of every other guild eventually does.

I really dislike those dudes but it's an admirable quality.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Reading is fundamental. I don't want the loot period. If anyone wants it they can have it - so long as they don't want it for the intent of selling it for RMT. I'd give it to Bonglon, because I know he'd give it to his guild to use. As the only person whois asked me for anything was Teren so far.
Don't patronize me with that "reading is fundamental shit" I was trying to break up the drama here and be the big guy. I asked a simple question and thanks for answering but don't try to call me out when I'm being the good guy. I don't tolerate disrespect like that, cmon guy. Lets get along here, everyone. We have a lot of gaming ahead of us in the future, lets make it drama free and fun. We are too old for this shit.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Attrition on these servers has always been atrocious. The Citizen crew is basically held together solely on the fact that Dima never burns out even in the face of near constant failure while the leadership of every other guild eventually does.

I really dislike those dudes but it's an admirable quality.
From what Ive seen from Ragefire to Phinny it seems very true in general. TLPs just have a huge rate of attrition from the small experience I have on these 2. Phinny is awesome though, having way more fun and really enjoying the no box. The only reason I ever ran a mage army was more out of necessity than actually wanting to do it.

PS arent we missing like 200-300 krono from guild bank? People keep talking about loot but I was under the impression it was krono. I could be wrong as I often am though, who knows what the fuck to believe.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
From what Ive seen from Ragefire to Phinny it seems very true in general. TLPs just have a huge rate of attrition from the small experience I have on these 2. Phinny is awesome though, having way more fun and really enjoying the no box. The only reason I ever ran a mage army was more out of necessity than actually wanting to do it.

PS arent we missing like 200-300 krono from guild bank? People keep talking about loot but I was under the impression it was krono. I could be wrong as I often am though, who knows what the fuck to believe.
The old bank has 200ish Krono. 130 on one of my accounts, about 70 on the other. The other officers accumulated approximately 100ish according to First. They still have that 100, you should ask them to divvy that up, maybe parcel one to each member.

Have like 8 ish red scales, and like 40 white scales. Few RBBs, few books, tons of sky quest items... sure I have a bunch of other stuff too. About 8 bankers at least I think. Oh yea, like every bp from trakanon except the Donals. Bunch of VS legs.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

What kinda hotkeys do you use to make this easier? Either class and a wizard is super easy. Assist and nuke, but when I'm playing my box often times 1 handed, healing seems a lot more difficult?

Sagnid_sl

shitlord
All guild bank items, are still on my account. One of these days I'll log in and parcel them all to Bonlgon, or anyone from the old guild that still plays there. I don't play this game to make money, I have a job for that.
This is complete crap and proves you with held the items for foul reason. Every single officer of TL stayed together on Phini. The items should have been transfered off and sold to fund the new guild, let alone the hundreds of krono that are in your position. Are those going to be giving to Bonlgon as well?

The point is who the fuck care. You stole the items and you with held them because you knew it would be a point of contention. You came on these forums to stir up drama. Again because you knew it would upset people.

Enjoy your shit guild, and go buy some blooming onions on our hard work.

And krysanth you shouldn't even try to be civil with this ass hat. Someone who walks off with guild property and attempts to hide their identity is the worst kind of person. It means he's ashamed of his actions.

Correction. One officer quit instead of play classic again. A valid reason in my book.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
This is complete crap and proves you with held the items for foul reason. Every single officer of TL stayed together on Phini. The items should have been transfered off and sold to fund the new guild, let alone the hundreds of krono that are in your position. Are those going to be giving to Bonlgon as well?

The point is who the fuck care. You stole the items and you with held them because you knew it would be a point of contention. You came on these forums to stir up drama. Again because you knew it would upset people.

Enjoy your shit guild, and go buy some blooming onions on our hard work.

And krysanth you shouldn't even try to be civil with this ass hat. Someone who walks off with guild property and attempts to hide their identity is the worst kind of person. It means he's ashamed of his actions.
No, I won't be parceling the krono to Bonglon. Why would I fund someone else's guild? Lol