Everquest - Phinigel server

Thraka_sl

shitlord
I dont think your name has come up a single time in recruitment. Most people came back for elaida, dril, dannin, tyree, etc. And my biggest recruitment tool has been dominating this server =)
As long as you acknowledge the rest I'm fine with that
smile.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Were Tyree, Dannin, Sturmx, and all of the other guys from Fippy bad players? Is that what makes everyone TL light? I dont get the whole TL light argument, first of all do people really give a fuck? Ive never heard anyone bragging about Fippy other than it was a total shit show of retardation and MQ. (Much like Ragefire)

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I dont think your name has come up a single time in recruitment. Most people came back for elaida, dril, dannin, tyree, etc. And my biggest recruitment tool has been dominating this server =)
Of course his name came up, when people hear he's not in it, they are motivated to return!

rip tullian
txi2ejZ.png

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Were Tyree, Dannin, Sturmx, and all of the other guys from Fippy bad players? Is that what makes everyone TL light? I dont get the whole TL light argument, first of all do people really give a fuck? Ive never heard anyone bragging about Fippy other than it was a total shit show of retardation and MQ. (Much like Ragefire)
Dannin and Tyree are great people. Sturmx and I didn't talk a lot except for one terrible stretch of TERA. I'll admit I was definitely a lot more casual on Ragefire then I was on Fippy, the guild definitely would have fell apart if it wasn't for Toxn/Elmariel/Zerker/Elaida.

Dannin also helped a lot on Fippy when he was an officer, he's good at it but smart enough to know never to do it because you'll have to deal with the Grisvok's and Sagnid's of the world.

Dalnoth_sl

shitlord
You dudes should for real chill and hug it out or just move on. It's getting ugly reading this shit. Losing friends over pixels aint worth it. Quote me on that.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think it's pretty obvious Thraka has sold or will be selling that guilds krono.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It's best to get this stuff out. Afterwards you can all hug it out and go back to dominating future TLP's.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't even know why a guild would need to hoard hundreds of Krono in Kunark era. "Guild costs" are relatively nill with the exception of some potion reimbursement / hate & sky stones, etc. Why just let it pile up? In one of my guilds, we had mass excess of plat and we had a monthly split among active raiders based on participation %. That would have been the right thing to do. Letting some dude just sell guild loots and sit on thousands of dollars worth of Krono? Crazy.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Glad you guys all appd and grats on Robe ! You got the second one on phinny i think man. It felt like Christmas seeing some of you old school guys like Cinge, Sukik etc apping.
Unfortunately I got bad news from work today. Will be logging in later today most likely to let them know, mail back the belt I got and maybe app later when I can play again.

The rest of the last page or so is hilarious. A bunch of idiots who's egos can't fit in the same room.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Whats some dank spots to solo farm at 45 as an ench? I saw some dude killing seafuries charming that big dinosaur which i might try later on but until i can actually do that 46+ i'm not sure what to farm. I just want to make like 2k and buy a SMR lol. I guess HGs in Rathe Mtns would be easy

You silly billies and your TLP drama

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
This is great guys. please keep it up. I'm loving the guild drama nostalgia from the sidelines.

nets for everyone

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Whats some dank spots to solo farm at 45 as an ench? I saw some dude killing seafuries charming that big dinosaur which i might try later on but until i can actually do that 46+ i'm not sure what to farm. I just want to make like 2k and buy a SMR lol. I guess HGs in Rathe Mtns would be easy

Specs to 51?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Charm either Corrupted or the named HG in RM, especially the named(blue at 50), they chew through normal HGs so fast. Just be weary of assholes who will dispel the charm.

And yeah if you can get Allisuwaur(or w/e the fuck he is named) to seafuries, would be pretty amazing.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Ahh yeah i'll check out specs too, HGs are fucking suuuuper overcamped and theres only the base pick lol.

Thanks boys!

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I'm not surprised at the enchanter flood. My lockjaw chanter trip sold me, I think it is my fave class now. I might play after I get sorted on my next gig.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Apparently posky expedition is the first TLP buffed edition where everything is 50% harder? We took 20 people (avg raid lvl 47) up to the open zone and cleared everything up to KoS (not enough DPS or people to outlive DTs) with relative ease. We ran our expedition tonight with 41 people (49 avg lvl) and couldn't put up the DPS to take down Gorgalosk. According to our logs open zone Gorg had 60kish HP and expedition Gorg had over 100k.

The hate AoC didn't even work, but that appears to be common knowledge. Hopefully this shit gets fixed shortly.

Those complaints aside, super fun so far. I'm still 49 cause I slacked this weekend but oh well I can grind out 1 level.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Apparently posky expedition is the first TLP buffed edition where everything is 50% harder? We took 20 people (avg raid lvl 47) up to the open zone and cleared everything up to KoS (not enough DPS or people to outlive DTs) with relative ease. We ran our expedition tonight with 41 people (49 avg lvl) and couldn't put up the DPS to take down Gorgalosk. According to our logs open zone Gorg had 60kish HP and expedition Gorg had over 100k.

The hate AoC didn't even work, but that appears to be common knowledge. Hopefully this shit gets fixed shortly.

Those complaints aside, super fun so far. I'm still 49 cause I slacked this weekend but oh well I can grind out 1 level.
Sounds like you guys got the prenerf sky from lockjaw and ragefire. The zone is no joke, the upper Isle mobs hit as hard as planes of power bosses.