Everquest - Phinigel server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sounds like you guys got the prenerf sky from lockjaw and ragefire. The zone is no joke, the upper Isle mobs hit as hard as planes of power bosses.
We split raid sky and one of our raids almost wiped to Gorg with 30 which shouldnt happen, that would explain why though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Having a great time and everyone's been real nice and helpful in SA and also in other guilds too. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to vanilla caster raids since I mained a warrior until luclin. If you are on the fence or need help hit me up in tells for noobie caster stuff/advice or rerolled chat.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Druid or wizard, considering future expansions too??

I like the pl ability and overall solo camp dinking around w druid...but I've never really seen them "shine". Only played till velious though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I like the pl ability and overall solo camp dinking around w druid...but I've never really seen them "shine". Only played till velious though.
druids are awesome

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's really annoying as shit that it's a necessary evil to spam invite on these servers. I send a tell to a Druid in my guild today that's level 50, trying to strike up a conversation about PLing, and if he ever does it for cash. First of all, he's a D-bag until he realizes were in the same guild, and then after that, starts to proclaim how he's a known PLer from Lockjaw, as if I should know who he is. WTF? This is what spam invites get you, but if you don't, attrition will get you just as fast. Fuck!

Vaclav

It's really annoying as shit that it's a necessary evil to spam invite on these servers. I send a tell to a Druid in my guild today that's level 50, trying to strike up a conversation about PLing, and if he ever does it for cash. First of all, he's a D-bag until he realizes were in the same guild, and then after that, starts to proclaim how he's a known PLer from Lockjaw, as if I should know who he is. WTF? This is what spam invites get you, but if you don't, attrition will get you just as fast. Fuck!
Some terrible people are attracted to these servers, that's damn sure.

Fortunately without good people at each others throats anymore it makes them stand out more like a sore thumb though.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Having a great time and everyone's been real nice and helpful in SA and also in other guilds too. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to vanilla caster raids since I mained a warrior until luclin. If you are on the fence or need help hit me up in tells for noobie caster stuff/advice or rerolled chat.
Glad to have all you guys from the bro crew, been a fun day even with getting bombed by trains during raids and still winning. Were still recruiting if anyone else is interested. Can post with my name onhttp://www.saguild.orgor shoot me a PM.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Welp shit......you fellas sucked me back in.....Couldn't take it any longer despite missing lots of bonus exp

Dalnoth_sl

shitlord

It honestly depends a lot on if Nature's Touch/Tunare's Renewal is going to be available before PoP. I never envied druids tasked with healing for 3 expansions with Superior Healing and Chloroblast.

Vaclav

So.... apparently "Loot Lockout" DOES apply to the Raid Mob even once it's lockout is off. Another Vox with only 1 death is rewarded with zero loot.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who's the resident training guild?
OGC lol, but Detheb said they are going to handle it and make sure we can be competitive in the future without those few bad apples training us. Like I said I trust Detheb I was guilded with him, no reason to not doubt him.

We still killed Naggy with every bat, beetle, bug and Naggy trained onto us. We downed Noble, Overseer, and TWO hands that were up at the same time. Took a 7 way pull but we split one hand off and finished with Eye. Overall was an amazing raid night and a shit ton of sky loot in the full clear and two hands.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Part of me wants to play a ranger on Phinny for something different. But they're so bad for so long
frown.png

Vaclav

SKs seem to do quite a bit more dps.
Last I parsed before moving on from LJ, I was out-DPSing any of my SKs among my peers. I did maximize my DPS however and it's quite possible they didn't maximize theirs however.

Careless Lightning, Arrow line (whatever the quested spell is called) and melee is pretty steady DPS unless you're fighting something will out the ass resists where chain taps will take over - but that's just because of awesome resist mods on LTs.