MONSTER_2_NIGHT_NAME a_mummy
MONSTER_2_PERCENT 20
MONSTER_3_NAME a_sand_giant
MONSTER_3_PERCENT 10
MONSTER_4_NAME a_dervish_cutthroat
MONSTER_4_PERCENT 30
MONSTER_5_NAME a_desert_madman
MONSTER_5_PERCENT 30

But, it seems like 8 hours ingame time. And I saw that wandering dervish up at the same time as husam. Oh wait I just read that again and Husam isn't even on the list?

Well nothin but placeholders for 8.5 hours, but if you look at the table it should be a 10 hour camp on average.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kharza - you know the wandering cutthroat is orc model (I think) only, right?

I think there's supposed to be some that are a Dervish Cutthroat (or some other small tweak) and wander that are not PHs.

Something like that from the lengthy explanation Venthos gave.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I've only seen the orcs so far. I think I have it down pretty well now. The big confusion was 8 hours vs 10 and thinking husam was on the list. Coming up on my 10th hour now, cmon spawn!

Dalc

Molten Core Raider
How is the levelling population holding up? Tempted to roll a wiz... I'd rather not two box but meh-

Great timing starting after all the double XPs I know-

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It was hopping over the weekend. It will be slower otherwise but it is still pretty busy.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Would be willing to bet that we get another double exp weekend, maybe two this month in preparation for Kunark. As Phinigel keeps holding up, and getting people to trickle back for a more intriguing server, I still have to imagine they are going to find a way to boost the experience rate. Whether that is some type of scaled system or a complete increase who knows.

Vaclav

Would be willing to bet that we get another double exp weekend, maybe two this month in preparation for Kunark. As Phinigel keeps holding up, and getting people to trickle back for a more intriguing server, I still have to imagine they are going to find a way to boost the experience rate. Whether that is some type of scaled system or a complete increase who knows.
Who knows with the general mismanagement - I love the VP key announcement today - no tweaks in light of the trolling that occurred for a while on RF seems very shortsighted.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Who knows with the general mismanagement - I love the VP key announcement today - no tweaks in light of the trolling that occurred for a while on RF seems very shortsighted.
Wait. What was said? I was reading the thread earlier but didn't see it.

Edit: Wow, just saw that. So essentially everyone but maybe 2-3 guilds will just skip VP and move to the better gear 84 days later.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
16 hours! It finally spawned but someone else got it. Didn't even see who just came upon the body. The odd thing is, 3 ingame hours later a sand giant spawned. That shouldn't have happened for another 5-7 ingame hours. They've definitely changed stuff.

Crone

16 hours! It finally spawned but someone else got it. Didn't even see who just came upon the body. The odd thing is, 3 ingame hours later a sand giant spawned. That shouldn't have happened for another 5-7 ingame hours. They've definitely changed stuff.
In that amount of time, if you were in a seafuries group, you could have seen multiple ACs.
frown.png

Was in a group for just a couple hours and saw 2, on top of all the exp and plat.
frown.png

Vaclav

Wait. What was said? I was reading the thread earlier but didn't see it.

Edit: Wow, just saw that. So essentially everyone but maybe 2-3 guilds will just skip VP and move to the better gear 84 days later.
Maybe even just 1 if someone opts to troll the shit out of one or more of the slow spawn bits to block people.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, keyed VP is a terrible decision for the general population. It's going to take people long enough to get 60, then to do the clusterfuck key quest? Velious will easily be on the doorstep. Oh well, having done VP for almost 4 years on P99, i give 0 fucks. Fuck VP.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
So south ro ancient cyclops... I was thinking 10 hour repop on the placeholders, but just killed the wandering dervish at 11am, and it spawned at 7pm instead of the 9pm I expected. Is it 8 hours now or is there some variance to it?
Why not go to cyclops island and camp instead.

Sterling

El Presidente
If you spent all that time yesterday leveling you'd be like level 40 and could easily be grouping on Cyclops Isle and be getting your boots today.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Hey, I did some work at the same time, maxed my alteration and abjuration, got 3 sand of ro and some kilij plans, and even went through every font on my system to see how they look in eq!
biggrin.png