Everquest - Phinigel server

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
220px-Groundhog_Day_(movie_poster).jpg

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
based on previous progression servers, at lvl 51 where do i sprint to to level?
People talk about Burning Woods being the shit - I'm personally just locking down Skyfire for a long time though, and I'd recommend the same if you're planning to epic your cleric.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People talk about Burning Woods being the shit - I'm personally just locking down Skyfire for a long time though, and I'd recommend the same if you're planning to epic your cleric.
Better be bringing your A game to compete son.

Vaclav

Live to fucking Win bro.
I'm thoroughly confused still - if y'all are planning to AE Skyfire - I'll just lurk off in a corner away from the AE pulling a few singles here and there. No one seems to want to set up an AE program for a few days among us. (at least early on, more than a few "once we're 60s" though)

I just expect I'll be grinding at least til 55 on singles getting myself and others sharded.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm thoroughly confused still - if y'all are planning to AE Skyfire - I'll just lurk off in a corner away from the AE pulling a few singles here and there. No one seems to want to set up an AE program for a few days among us. (at least early on, more than a few "once we're 60s" though)

I just expect I'll be grinding at least til 55 on singles getting myself and others sharded.
I was just trying to get you amped up for the grind bro. Sounds like you need a dose of Dr. Krassus Redline.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was just trying to get you amped up for the grind bro. Sounds like you need a dose of Dr. Krassus Redline.
My grind spot is so out of the way and not close to anyone I am not going to see another soul until 60 prob.

PS Burning Woods sucks unless you like slow leveling or are 45-50

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
What do you guys suggest for enchanter solo spots at 50 in Kunark? I'll probably do a mix of grouping and soloing. Back in actual Kunark, I just played anti-social soloers and never really got to experience the joy of the group game. Getting garbage plat/hour, witnessing gross incompetence, and arguing over why the fuck an enchanter would camp jail under NBG rules... ahh, its so rewarding!

FYI: I've tested pp/hour at a few of the popular spots and for an enchanter, nothing beats Rathe Mountains that I've seen. Qcat/OOT are roughly tied for pp/hour, OOT/RM are roughly tied for effort, but RM is 30-40 percent more plat. All pure plat farm spots seem to hugely outearn actually camping for loot. I'm curious what happens with the economy come Kunark -- I'm guessing Krono double/triple in value and in-demand items follow the rise upwards? E.g., currently, Djarn's is 3-4KR, come Kunark, Djarn's will still be 3-4KR but KR will be 7k-10k. Sound right?

sukik

I'm gonna do some dungeon exploring and find a good out of the way dungeon spot for my chanter/shaman. I can't take time of work and poopsock it so I'll be pretty far behind the curve.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Flirted with the idea of coming back (haven't played since expansion after they introduced mercs SoD or something i think) but pretty sure i'll pass unless my memory is wrong; can you confirm

1) There isn't focus gear yet correct in Kunark
2) No AA's yet in Kunark?

I mained a wizard almost my entire EQ career (3 boxed 2 wiz + 1 cleric usually) and the idea of playing one where gear basically doesn't matter outside of total hp & mana pool just seems disheartening heh. Also AA's were the single greatest idea in any MMO in history. Allure of that would make me maybe consider heh, but pretty sure those don't hit to what, Lucin?

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
So, my shaman is 23 now and I'm looking for a guild, any bros want to point me in a direction or give me a tag? Guild im in now is practicing raiding mistmoore which i find cute but not my cup of tea. Im looking for a guild that plans to raid till the end of pop, possibly longer since i never played after GoD.

Hopefully people that know what the fuck theyre doing, since this wont be my first go around.

Vaclav

So, my shaman is 23 now and I'm looking for a guild, any bros want to point me in a direction or give me a tag? Guild im in now is practicing raiding mistmoore which i find cute but not my cup of tea. Im looking for a guild that plans to raid till the end of pop, possibly longer since i never played after GoD.

Hopefully people that know what the fuck theyre doing, since this wont be my first go around.
Not sure shaman status in most guilds - but the guild I'm part of IVAS (In Virtue All Stars) is running light on shaman I know. And certainly expect us to last up through PoP as a guild bare minimum.

Tues/Thurs/Sun Instance only though - if you're looking for open-world raiding though only real option is AoS.

Anybody planning on power leveling an alt soon that I could tag along on my druid alt? I'm truly sick of the slow ass exp grind on my 25 druid.