Everquest - Phinigel server

rad

Lord of Guk
Verizon decided to dick punch me today, great time for the home network to take a shit.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Saw on the forums that they turned down HotZone exp (Burning Wood, cant remember the other), and tried not to notify through patch notes. Of course people caught it immediately. Are those people trying to get a severance package or are they just that fucking retarded?

Debating on when I want to make the push to 60. Kinda disenchanted with the game after the minimal xp increase.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Live To Win

rrr_img_127717.jpg

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Saw on the forums that they turned down HotZone exp (Burning Wood, cant remember the other), and tried not to notify through patch notes. Of course people caught it immediately. Are those people trying to get a severance package or are they just that fucking retarded?

Debating on when I want to make the push to 60. Kinda disenchanted with the game after the minimal xp increase.
Ya I am in the same boat, the time investment is just so fucking massive and retarded at this point. BW was the one bright spot since you could log in do an hour of xp and get some progress, now thats gone.

I just really dont understand why they do what they do.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
My fear is realized. City of mist, 3 picks all 51+. Died 3 times from trains, managed to get 1 20ish rez and lost a yellow just lfg.

Salty as fuck. Hooray for kunark. Guess maybe next week everyone will be 55+ and I'll be able to find a group with an open camp?

Tried making a group to head to dreadlands for something to do at least and nobody was interested, people i did find logged in frustration.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Buffed Trak after the last set of pet changes dead on day 1 is impressive.
Interested to know what level their tanks were. But overall, it is easy with good positioning and you can keep all of your healers out of the AE.

Mage pets have been useless for months since Mitigation of the Mighty was put in.

Gore is probably the most challenging of the xpac.

Needless

Toe Sucker
My ench is still 49, am i better off just legit getting seb keyed and going there? or is that shit mid 50s? can't remember lol

Azrai_sl

shitlord
Interested to know what level their tanks were. But overall, it is easy with good positioning and you can keep all of your healers out of the AE.

Mage pets have been useless for months since Mitigation of the Mighty was put in.

Gore is probably the most challenging of the xpac.
The tanks started out level 51.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
People think that because the pets are nerfed that bosses are harder, but as most of us said while in TL on ragefire, we didnt pet wall things. We used full raids that werent mage-pet stacked so it doesnt really matter cause its same difficulty as before. It was the lesser guilds that needed the pet walling to kill things, like watching apok wipe with 20 mage pets on inno.

Of course people didnt believe we didnt pet wall cause we had multiple 30+ mage boxers raiding things, but the VP raids, traks etc werent stacked with pets. Stacked with monks, necros, wizards, healers tanks hehe

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Haven't played Kunark since live, anyone wanna throw together a quick Mage BiS (non-raid items). Thanks

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
p99 wikis have the best gear guides, only real exception is Blackened alloy medallion is BIS for DD casters cause these servers have focus and p99 doesn't.

Mages kinda suck atm tho, especially in raids, so consider carefully.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
P99 guides don't consider any focus effects so they're of limited use on TLP.

Edit: For focus you'll want spell haste, mana pres and improved damage.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Last couple days off work, so I grinded as much as I could. Went from 49.5 to 51.5 basically. Back into it pretty good now. Wish I had stuck with classic a little more to max my exp into 50, and done as much of the Enchanter epic as possible.
frown.png

Also, amazing to see people level 60 already. Although, if you just grinded 24/7, and have the 50% exp potions, I guess it's not so hard.
smile.png

lost

<Bronze Donator>
a lot of those 60s were in AE groups.. but yeah xp is mad slow compared to when i did htis on ragefire