Everquest - Phinigel server

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Your guild is insignificant dude, you're never going to compete or be any kind of real competition to us don't make me lol. Enjoy having to call 30 people to key camps while were about to do our 4th VP clear.
Watch out we got a bares a.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
There's a number of reasons I made my monk Iksar. As you said, the AC bonus is pretty hefty and I was using him as a tank in my 6 box crew. You can also start the Shackle quest immediately without having to dick around with faction work on a Human. Do not rule out the Regen bonus as well. With Fungi Tunic, Fungi Staff, and level 60 you can regen pretty quick.

Regen Table:

Both Iksar and Trolls have higher HP regeneration rates (per tick):
Level 01-19: 4 sitting, 2 feigned, 2 standing
Level 20-49: 6 sitting, 2 feigned, 2 standing
Level 50: 8 sitting, 2 feigned, 2 standing
Level 51-55: 12 sitting, 8 feigned, 6 standing
Level 56-59: 16 sitting, 12 feigned, 10 standing
Level 60: 18 sitting, 14 feigned, 12 standing

Comparatively, these are the HP regeneration rates (per tick) for all other races:
Level 01-19: 2 sitting, 1 feigned, 1 standing
Level 20-49: 3 sitting, 1 feigned, 1 standing
Level 50: 4 sitting, 1 feigned, 1 standing
Level 51-55: 5 sitting, 3 feigned, 2 standing
Level 56-59: 6 sitting, 4 feigned, 3 standing
Level 60: 7 sitting, 5 feigned, 4 standing

Also to note: it is pretty handy as an Origin point during Kunark for mobilization if you are far away from porters. Cabilis is relatively central.
Not so sure about those regen numbers. With my 26 iksar monk, my regen is 8 hp per tick whether I'm sitting, standing, or feigned.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I pulled those from P99. Live might have changed them slightly. I am too lazy to log back into my 60 monk to check.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So far the only difference has been the increased regen you get after sitting for a couple min where the regen will jump up to 14

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Hit 54 today, only a few more to go!

Got jaundice legs last night which felt amazing. Really like instanced raids in EQ, all those neckbeards that thought it would ruin EQ were so wrong. So so wrong.

I've yet to get into a lower seb group yet but hoping now I'm 54 that will change and I can quickly hit 60 so i can focus on other things.

Excited for the coming expansions and good times ahead.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Hiero cloak dropped last night after I put together this group of "The Replacements" in crypt. Figured if there was justice in this universe I'd win the roll for that fucker after repping 4 people. Fucker drops guy rolls a 996, and I roll a 999. Very solid smile for a few minutes. I also managed to get a Power of Fire within 3 hours, solid week overall, even if the leveling time has been very limited.

Btw, just learned about how op the 52 fire pet is in groups. Holy fuck its amazing.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
60 w/ epic, VP key and shackle of tyn now. Just need to get my regal band done and I'm ready for velious.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
By the way, you are welcome for Ragefire beta testing Velious for you guys! We (Darkwind) managed to drop quite a few targets, but stuff is pretty broken and out of tune. Tormax was a crazy 20+ minute fight. Didn't even bother with Idol of RZ / AoW. Basically, the regen rate is pretty insane while engaged. The HP for the mobs is off the charts and everything mitigates 40%. We didn't even drop Lendi or Aary last night.

To put further into perspective: one of the US guilds (#3 on server), which is capable of dropping Gorenaire in Kunark, but wiped repeatedly to Vindicator. Their best shot was around 83% with a full raid.

Lots of tweaks to come I think.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Gotta put in the time and take down as much as you can so when the nerfs happen you can always brag about how you killed pre-nerf X, Y, and Z and everyone else is pussies.

I think Statue of RZ is slowable? Go stab him.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dropped Statue opening night along with Tormax, Vindi 2x, Sontalak, Klandi, and other first broods plus some of the NToV dragons before Aary. Woushi etc.

Havn't been online to see what has dropped tonight.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That's a pretty damned solid opening. I'll be very interested to hear how the AoW progress goes as you guys gear up.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One major issue is there seemed to be population caps on the main zone where the named spawn. Two or three guilds showing up to kill Sontalak or Kael targets? Most people can't zone in due to cap and get kicked to an instance (without raid targets). It is pretty low to the point two raid forces cant be in the zone at once.