Everquest - Phinigel server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know its hard to PUG but Chardok kennels at 54 is literally 3x the xp of Sebilis. It also continues to hold strong into level 60 where as Sebilis starts to almost crawl at 58.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I know its hard to PUG but Chardok kennels at 54 is literally 3x the xp of Sebilis. It also continues to hold strong into level 60 where as Sebilis starts to almost crawl at 58.
I agree, but as you mention, it's just easier to keep a group rolling in Seb. Get someone leaving a Chardok kennels group, and it's sometimes a long time to get a replacement and get them down.
frown.png

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
The worst pieces now will be pained soul, VKR and rotting skeleton I think. It doesn't seem like they increased those spawns at all. Still, this recent round of changes like reduces the VP key grind by more than half, since those pieces were about 3 hrs per spawn before and much less contested.

Props due to DBG for the quick reaction.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I agree, but as you mention, it's just easier to keep a group rolling in Seb. Get someone leaving a Chardok kennels group, and it's sometimes a long time to get a replacement and get them down.
frown.png
Oh for sure man, Sebilis is much more pug friendly overall.

Some bonus pics, Phinny Autism at its finest from IVAS lol

rrr_img_128958.jpg

One rogue is enough to frighten an entire guild

rrr_img_128959.jpg

Vaclav

Oh for sure man, Sebilis is much more pug friendly overall.

Some bonus pics, Phinny Autism at its finest from IVAS lol
Someone can't tell the real person from a troll - Krimz never refers to IV as IVAS. Very few of us do.

Brate might be someone, have a hunch who based on those statements - but wouldn't be a leadership person if so. Didn't happen to be Kegadin that took those two SS's is it? That would secure who it is.

And that SS is cute - you know that's actually only like 5 people, right? Two of which are brothers that always group together. Every contested camp looks the same way when they pull out all their chars, they potentially box 8 at a time, they only have 5 I see there even.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I dont understand how this is a thing but I've made $100 in the last week just streaming EQ... I mean I'm not complaining but I never expected anyone to just give me money for playing EQ, it seems crazy.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I dont understand how this is a thing but I've made $100 in the last week just streaming EQ... I mean I'm not complaining but I never expected anyone to just give me money for playing EQ, it seems crazy.
You are in the lovable MiM. The 2nd best guild on the server bro!

edit: lol dandin's story time--------------------->

Twitch

Crone

I'm able to play this game 2 nights a week, but for 8+ hours each of those nights, and even with that, realized that I'll never be raiding. Not with 3 months in between expansions. So I'll probably be 60 before the bonus experience runs out, as I'm 56 already, and then not sure what else I'll do. Kinda bummed out that reality set in, and without being able to play on a more normal schedule, raiding won't happen.

Vaclav

I'm able to play this game 2 nights a week, but for 8+ hours each of those nights, and even with that, realized that I'll never be raiding. Not with 3 months in between expansions. So I'll probably be 60 before the bonus experience runs out, as I'm 56 already, and then not sure what else I'll do. Kinda bummed out that reality set in, and without being able to play on a more normal schedule, raiding won't happen.
What nights Crone? There should be a guild that fits. Pretty much every day is accounted for to my knowledge where you should be able to 50% RA at least with someone.

Crone

What nights Crone? There should be a guild that fits. Pretty much every day is accounted for to my knowledge where you should be able to 50% RA at least with someone.
The days are not the problem, its the time of day.
smile.png
I work 3rd shift, so my 2 nights off, I play basically 10pm-8am.

Edit: And I've tried finding an Aussie guild, or Asian guild, as I think my play times land in both of their prime times. Midnight Fire was there, but they never got to raiding, and I don't know of any others that play like that. I get off too early for European guilds.

Vaclav

The days are not the problem, its the time of day.
smile.png
I work 3rd shift, so my 2 nights off, I play basically 10pm-8am.
EST? PST? Assuming those are ESTish - you'd work with us as a late raider most nights (we start raids at 9pm EST Tues/Sun w/ Thurs optional non RA) - not sure the days but Broken Wave starts at a similar times I believe.

In our case, and I'd imagine BW's case too we generally do small target first most of the time so that we can let late people make the major target.

There's also Caer Cadarns which is a legit EU guild - assuming you could deal with potential language issues, they absolutely should work for times, as well, no?

Crone

EST? PST? Assuming those are ESTish - you'd work with us as a late raider most nights (we start raids at 9pm EST Tues/Sun w/ Thurs optional non RA) - not sure the days but Broken Wave starts at a similar times I believe.

In our case, and I'd imagine BW's case too we generally do small target first most of the time so that we can let late people make the major target.

There's also Caer Cadarns which is a legit EU guild - assuming you could deal with potential language issues, they absolutely should work for times, as well, no?
Unlike 95% of the entire server it seems, I'm PST.
smile.png

Vaclav

Unlike 95% of the entire server it seems, I'm PST.
smile.png
Yikes - there's plenty of PST folks I've met (Broken Wave is PST focused), but that's late even for PST.

I'd try talking to Caer Cadarns and see if you could fit with some Euros.

Crone

Yikes - there's plenty of PST folks I've met (Broken Wave is PST focused), but that's late even for PST.

I'd try talking to Caer Cadarns and see if you could fit with some Euros.
Yep. I know. That's why I'm sticking with a guild of people I know even if I cant raid with them.

I guess I always knew I couldn't raid, it just hit me tonight when I was camping some vp keys stuff and I thought to myself, why?

Caer Cadarns has an earlier raid on weekends but their normal raids start about 12pm for me, so too late.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Remember guys, someone you called a slut on the internet may of lost their mother that day.

Thanks for the lols Dandin =)

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yep. I know. That's why I'm sticking with a guild of people I know even if I cant raid with them.

I guess I always knew I couldn't raid, it just hit me tonight when I was camping some vp keys stuff and I thought to myself, why?

Caer Cadarns has an earlier raid on weekends but their normal raids start about 12pm for me, so too late.
Eh, you can come over to Ragefire with Darkwind. We are a 24/7 raid force. Have VP rotation with 1 guild that is A, B, FFA, A, B, FFA, repeat... Velious will be 100% races and contesting around the clock. Darkwind is the only guild fielding a 24/7 force. The next couple guilds are US Prime time only and no compete outside of that.