Everquest - Phinigel server

Origin

Molten Core Raider
So the question is: Any half decent Euro or Euro raid time guilds to join on Phinny?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
A few of us joined a noob guild and plan to app to a raiding guild once we hit our mid 40s. Didn't know there was some West Side Story shit going on!
Double EXP lets do this!

ZwrFoOk.jpg

Zaide

TLP Idealist
SA was definitely not the underdog. That said I'm glad to see them doing big things. Glad to see the MM crew failing again. Maybe the fourth server will work out better?

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
They'll just brag about how they defeated instanced content with only 30 people like it's special.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Without ISBoxer to do it for me, how do you bypass the launcher? I updated my spell effects to the old school, but it keeps patching the files. Launching EQgame.exe just tells me to use the Launchpad, and in the Launchpad I can't see options to stop it from patching?

Vaclav

Without ISBoxer to do it for me, how do you bypass the launcher? I updated my spell effects to the old school, but it keeps patching the files. Launching EQgame.exe just tells me to use the Launchpad, and in the Launchpad I can't see options to stop it from patching?
There's an option like -nopatch or something, isn't there?

Needless

Toe Sucker
It would be a shortcut with patchme on the end of it, my p99 for example: E:\Games\P99\eqgame.exe patchme

I also didn't know you could do live with oldschool spell effects.. how?

Crone

Little over 3 hours in. The whole server level 50 and all raid targets dead? Lol...