Everquest - Phinigel server

bwuceli_sl

shitlord
Was in group with Dandin two weeks ago at frenzied camp in LGuk. OGC bard (won't name names) comes in and charm pulls our mobs, basically KS'ing his own guildies. Not being in OGC myself and basically just wanting to have a good time, I ask while feigning naivety: "What's up with that?" OGC members in our group were at a loss for words. Also, how big is that guild? Half the server has that tag...

Anyway, I have been level 50 for like 10 days now and I'm really considering just quitting. I'm getting too old to deal with this shit, that stuff happens everywhere on this server and I have been facepalming and rolling my eyes for two weeks now...

Also everyone claims they have been playing EQ since day 1, but when you see a chanter in your pug repeatedly mezzing himself, I don't know... It's the new slapstick server with a constant Benny Hill theme song running.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Elidroth havin fun with the textures I see
biggrin.png

rrr_img_121566.jpg

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Just levelling up via the pug life, I can say that OGC and Pixel Pirates tend to not know how to play very well and are generally more juvenile in attitude. Yes there have been needles in both haystacks but I generally don't group with either if I can avoid it. EoE and AoS have all been good peeps.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just levelling up via the pug life, I can say that OGC and Pixel Pirates tend to not know how to play very well and are generally more juvenile in attitude. Yes there have been needles in both haystacks but I generally don't group with either if I can avoid it. EoE and AoS have all been good peeps.
No mention of IVAS? =(

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
No mention of IVAS? =(
Honestly, I haven't grouped with many. Though zero complaints about the ones I have. LD is probably who I have encountered the most outside of AoS, OGC and PP and no complaints about them either.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doing my first try at PLing with CLR/ENC tonight on the wife's bard... L20 in 6 hrs seems pretty solid, never thought of CLR/ENC as a PL combo but it works pretty amazingly.

Edit/Update: Final count when I called it for the night - 22 with 6.5h /play'ed.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Hey later could someone come invis me for red wine quest turnins in neriakC? I'm making some wine money now.

A spell shopping enchantress fixed me up, only took one invis cast for my Cleric of the god named Rod.