Everquest - Phinigel server

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
Anyone have info or opinion on The NamelessTribunal? Their GL was talking to me yesterday trying to recruit me. He said they were a higher end guild on LJ. Never played on there so I know nothing about the guild scene.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nobles in HHK was a classic bad faction camp for solo. Not sure if pet gimping may have ruined them though.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Anyone have info or opinion on The NamelessTribunal? Their GL was talking to me yesterday trying to recruit me. He said they were a higher end guild on LJ. Never played on there so I know nothing about the guild scene.
They weren't a high end guild on LJ with that name at least.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup, and some of the leaders are supporting his application, despite almost every full member commenting how awful he is. He's already training, KSing, and giving people an attitude on Phinny. Absolutely baffles me why Elaida let him app.
Well why not ask Elaida instead of posting on a public forum perpetuating drama?

Crone

So my play times right now are really whack. Usually get a couple hours in the afternoon (soon to go away when I get a job), and then I usually play 11pm-3am PST. So like 2am-6am EST. These are late as balls times, and so most raiding guilds are long done with their raids. Thought about looking at some of the off times guilds like Midnight Fire, or something else.

My play times worked out well when there was poop socking, and having late hours was a plus. Now it just screws me. Any suggestions for guilds? Any guilds have late night crews farming planes? I don't even have to really raid, but I'd like to not just be alone at 2am.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Tulkas, aka Seraken was an old school TL member from Fippy and an early member on Ragefire. It's not surprising he'd be in SA. He participated in the Sleeper awakening on Fippy.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't know anything about them raid wise but I have had some really good run ins with their members.

Crone I would seriously consider one of those off times/Euro guilds.

Titan_sl

shitlord
I just did Efreeti last night. XP was really good, the only downside was my group sucked and wiped like 10 times getting to Efreeti, so lots of sitting around waiting.
Was bad until I showed up you mean
cool.png

and Tulkas is a pretty well respected member of TL. He did his own thing on Lockjaw, but he was a member of TL on ragefire aswell. He catches a lot of shit from other guilds, but dude is loyal as hell. I've personally never had a single issue with him

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
So my play times right now are really whack. Usually get a couple hours in the afternoon (soon to go away when I get a job), and then I usually play 11pm-3am PST. So like 2am-6am EST. These are late as balls times, and so most raiding guilds are long done with their raids. Thought about looking at some of the off times guilds like Midnight Fire, or something else.

My play times worked out well when there was poop socking, and having late hours was a plus. Now it just screws me. Any suggestions for guilds? Any guilds have late night crews farming planes? I don't even have to really raid, but I'd like to not just be alone at 2am.
Look for an aussie/oceanic guild, should be primetime for them.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I can't fault tulkas for LJ cause I'm pretty sure it was our leadership that persuaded him to go there and cause havoc. It's comical now that we have absorbed a lot of the people that he shit on while in TL. But a lot of people have issues with one another and as long as it ceases when joining the same guild, it should be tolerable.

But yeah fiyero lot of TL read these forums, myself included so does elaida. Elaida is a good guy with nothing but the best in mind for the guild he's in. Perhaps you should find him in TS you'll see he's easy to talk to and open minded.

Vaclav

cool.png

and Tulkas is a pretty well respected member of TL. He did his own thing on Lockjaw, but he was a member of TL on ragefire aswell. He catches a lot of shit from other guilds, but dude is loyal as hell. I've personally never had a single issue with him
Tulkas has only ever been an awesome guy to me - same timeframe he was causing grief for Faceless he was giving DHS free loots of the same things he was taunting that he'd gotten instead of Faceless.

I can definitely see why Faceless people wouldn't like him, but outside of those types, he seems a decent sort. (And amusing with the back and forth we'd have over the Azuth/Aszuth thing)

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
cool.png

Yes it did get better when you got there.
smile.png

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Yeah I can't fault tulkas for LJ cause I'm pretty sure it was our leadership that persuaded him to go there and cause havoc. It's comical now that we have absorbed a lot of the people that he shit on while in TL. But a lot of people have issues with one another and as long as it ceases when joining the same guild, it should be tolerable.

But yeah fiyero lot of TL read these forums, myself included so does elaida. Elaida is a good guy with nothing but the best in mind for the guild he's in. Perhaps you should find him in TS you'll see he's easy to talk to and open minded.
I'm sure Elaida is a decent guy. I don't know him. But being involved with Tulkas' antics and drama on Lockjaw, and seeing how other people on the server reacted to him independent of Faceless, I have zero respect for him. He's an arrogant, self-entitled brat who did nothing but cheat, steal, RMT, hack, and piss off everyone he possibly could until he ditched Modest Man to go to P99. And that seems to be the overwhelming sentiment of most people who have dealt with him on any of these servers.

Vaclav

I'm sure Elaida is a decent guy. I don't know him. But being involved with Tulkas' antics and drama on Lockjaw, and seeing how other people on the server reacted to him independent of Faceless, I have zero respect for him. He's an arrogant, self-entitled brat who did nothing but cheat, steal, RMT, hack, and piss off everyone he possibly could until he ditched Modest Man to go to P99. And that seems to be the overwhelming sentiment of most people who have dealt with him on any of these servers.
It's likely a lesson in confirmation bias - I can quote a handful that dislike him, but outside of Faceless folk the ratio is skewed more towards like than dislike. [Or people that when you prod them answer with "Oh, don't know they guy but I heard X..." that I personally discard]

Just like the "Aszuth never levels" mythology that's occurred and was even repeated by Darth on EQLive today. Yet in reality, I'm always within the first waves to max level on every server I play in since Kane Bayle. Just a stupid quip that a few people are too lazy to actually look at becomes "fact" to the foolish.