Everquest - Phinigel server

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I'm sure Elaida is a decent guy. I don't know him. But being involved with Tulkas' antics and drama on Lockjaw, and seeing how other people on the server reacted to him independent of Faceless, I have zero respect for him. He's an arrogant, self-entitled brat who did nothing but cheat, steal, RMT, hack, and piss off everyone he possibly could until he ditched Modest Man to go to P99. And that seems to be the overwhelming sentiment of most people who have dealt with him on any of these servers.
Well you might not know about apokalypsis on ragefire but they pretty much took every chance to train, insult and attempt to petition us at every corner. We still took in apok recruits, one being lipz/warbrain. His app thread was worse than tulkas and he made it in, setting precedent that being an asshole to members won't get you removed if you're a consistent useful raider. But phinny came and he continued his verbal diarrhea along with similar actions and poof, removed.

This is a very brief version but let's see how tulkas does and if he disrespects members then I suspect the same. Again though he was in TL and I believe he was influenced by TL leaders to go to LJ and do so, this was never stated due to spies on our forums but back channels suggested it. Hopefully he proves to be a stand up guy to those he calls his guild mates. Like Elaida said this isn't a family guild, it's a git-r-done guild. ?? but I think a lot of fippy members feel like I do that insulting members as an app is a no no. Keep your screenshot button ready. I know tulkas reads here, he likes a good challenge then prove these guys wrong.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nothing kills EQ faster then parents showing up to visit a day earlier then planned.

rad

Lord of Guk
Hey Vaclav - what you know about Venthos? Just tried to KS our AM. Thank god he didn't, ended up dropping SMR which I won.

Get your boy in check!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hey Vaclav - what you know about Venthos? Just tried to KS our AM. Thank god he didn't, ended up dropping SMR which I won.

Get your boy in check!
Don't know him too much - I know he pugs a lot - heard a similar situation with an old friend over an AM spawn with Venthos, and as soon as he heard that the group had lied to him about the AM camp being theirs, he bailed and left.

So I'd tend to assume he's a reasonable guy based on another interaction with the same mob - have you tried to talk to him? If not, nudge Krimz - I'm just a member over here.

rad

Lord of Guk
Don't know him too much - I know he pugs a lot - heard a similar situation with an old friend over an AM spawn with Venthos, and as soon as he heard that the group had lied to him about the AM camp being theirs, he bailed and left.

So I'd tend to assume he's a reasonable guy based on another interaction with the same mob - have you tried to talk to him? If not, nudge Krimz - I'm just a member over here.
Hah, its all good. I more saw it as an opportunity to give you shit.
wink.png

Probably was just a misunderstanding.

Vaclav

Update: He says he left it alone at 100% - was poking around with ITU and got aggroed by the AM. So he AE Stunned and gated.

So yes, he did mess with it a moment, but just to not die from wandering through.

Bah to crossposts.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Paladin is great. I get to sit through the hard stuff and maybe throw out a hero LoH. Then I take all the paladin loot cause I'm the only one!

bwuceli_sl

shitlord
I believe Disciples of the Void is the main Euro guild on Phinny.
Just a heads up for people considering joining us (I'm an officer of DotV.). Tonight we will be merging with Caer Cadarns. The reason for this is simple: the Euro community on Phinigel is too small to be split into two communities. Both guilds were scrounging to get members, this resulted in us raiding together numerous times to get the numbers.

We just bit the bullet, swallowed our pride and decided to go together under the name Caer Cadarns (which is the more established name). This allows us to organise and co-ordinate raids and activities better and have a raiding force right now instead of 20 people in this guild and 25 people in that guild.

It's just server news from our side, I suppose.

Crone

Just a heads up for people considering joining us (I'm an officer of DotV.). Tonight we will be merging with Caer Cadarns. The reason for this is simple: the Euro community on Phinigel is too small to be split into two communities. Both guilds were scrounging to get members, this resulted in us raiding together numerous times to get the numbers.

We just bit the bullet, swallowed our pride and decided to go together under the name Caer Cadarns (which is the more established name). This allows us to organise and co-ordinate raids and activities better and have a raiding force right now instead of 20 people in this guild and 25 people in that guild.

It's just server news from our side, I suppose.
In game name? I'm looking to join!

I play Imagine or Mendheart.

Edit: We'll maybe, I just looked up some European times. 8 hours difference than me. So 11pm-3am PST that I play, isn't their prime time? What you guys smoking? 8-9am PST is like the beginning of their prime time.

So never mind!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
OGC losing again makes me even less likely to come. My only major motivation to do classic again so soon would have been to help beat them. I'm moving to Japan this summer so my time isn't what it used to be.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In game name? I'm looking to join!

I play Imagine or Mendheart.

Edit: We'll maybe, I just looked up some European times. 8 hours difference than me. So 11pm-3am PST that I play, isn't their prime time? What you guys smoking? 8-9am PST is like the beginning of their prime time.

So never mind!
Time for a Japanese guild.

Vaclav

More like the Aszuth never stops posting on the forums mythology.
Because with the lockout issues there's absolutely no reason to post over there right now to discuss the problem... and then your little circus clown of a guild leader decided slandering me with poor data (seriously, I hit 50 on my first chars before him... and he somehow thinks that's a sane attack?) would be fun for the little bit of off-target posting I've been making...

As I've stated before the more time I have to actually be entrenched in the game, the less I post.

Gosh, looking over my posts on both of these boards - I think I've got a total of 30 posts in the past week. Most far shorter than this... Heavens no.... Where could someone find 2 hrs over an entire week? [PS - My wife has 3 hrs of PT a week, 4 hrs of shows I hate, we're doing some exceptionally boring camps in game, etc - where could I find the time...]