Everquest - Phinigel server

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Got 80% of 49 today. Had a really solid group but then we had to replace our cleric and enchanter. The new cleric was less than attentive. It lead to disastrous results. Everyone died but me. /Necro Flex.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone have some cheap Bard gear for sale (MM Drums/Lute, Lam)?
How cheap you thinking? All that stuff seems regularly in the 1k range.

(I don't have anything - just making sure you know that bard shit isn't particularly cheap ATM)

Dalnoth_sl

shitlord
Anyone have some cheap Bard gear for sale (MM Drums/Lute, Lam)?
Bard gear is pretty pricey right now but after double XP ends I can take you for a stomp through mistmoore to get the lambent BP and glove piece. The other part for the BP is really easy to get.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are SKs still insanely powerful? Contemplating this server for a two box of sk/shm come kunark, either that or pal/dru like I always do.
SKs will top parses in Kunark if geared with foci and will continue through at least GoD to be very near the top.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
SKs will top parses in Kunark if geared with foci and will continue through at least GoD to be very near the top.
Been wondering how sks parse so high? Focus items for spell dps + auto attack?

LJ was my first tlp, and quit in velious during live. Played some emus, etc.

Blows my mind people say they can parse over rogues / monks / necro etc.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Are paladins just garbage? Thinking about it, I'd rather do pal/dru since I hate canni dancing and shamans in general.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Been wondering how sks parse so high? Focus items for spell dps + auto attack?

LJ was my first tlp, and quit in velious during live. Played some emus, etc.

From what i understand, at 56, or something, they get double lifetap damage disc. So they just spam lifetaps and do a bunch of almost unresistable damage.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Paladins don't really come into their own for a couple expansions. They are not bad but not as crazy as SKs is all.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In classic us Wizards are usually on top minus Draco followed close by Necros. In Kunark it will be Shadowknights by a Texas mile followed by monks and necros.

Rains ftw.

Vaclav

From what i understand, at 56, or something, they get double lifetap damage disc. So they just spam lifetaps and do a bunch of almost unresistable damage.
L55 but otherwise yes.

The old HT discipline "Unholy Aura" got turned from a HT mod into a 2x damage to Lifetaps for 5 min disc when they reworked HT a long while back.

Don't think they parse over the others come Luclin though once fights get quite long and resist rates aren't nearly as bad though - they still do quite well no doubt, just not as ludicrous since their gains level off while others start making substantial headway. (Monk/Rogue benefit from sustained long fights vs. burst, Ranger gets AM/EQ w/ crazy bows, Necro dots get insane with fights lasting 10-15 minutes, etc.)

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Managed to grab a Polished Mithril Mask from some cool guys in OGC. Had a solid Nox group until some faggots from "Peon" trained us for a fucking Nox group. Jesus, step your game up, Freeti is down the road homos.

Vaclav

Managed to grab a Polished Mithril Mask from some cool guys in OGC. Had a solid Nox group until some faggots from "Peon" trained us for a fucking Nox group. Jesus, step your game up, Freeti is down the road homos.
Those <Peon> people have been trouble in there the past few days - not sure precisely what they're doing - but it looks like fartaunt shenanigans from the old days. I'd heard that was completely inactive though - but regardless they're pulling really far stuff from a million miles away while appearing to not move from what I've been able to tell, and VERY recklessly.

Bad news bears.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Shoot I'll have to watch these Peons. Had my own fun today in solb arguing over who's mob is who. Expected to be crowded anyway, nice to see four sol B instances!!