Everquest - Phinigel server

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Form your own groups. People are fucking being passive and 6 ppl will lfg for six hours.

The low levels suck giant donkey dick. You are a week late. =/

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Solo'ing/duo'ing/anything with less than a full group blows in comparison. It still blows regardless, but much less. Hopefully these retards up it even more once the initial wave slaves to 60. DBG really killed my vibe with this patch tease. Fuckers.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Leveling on this server is just brutal. Level 4 took about 3 hours, what the fuck man? I wanted to play support and i dont think i can do this.
Same experience. I said fuck it and moved to p2002. 3 boxing and 20% exp bonus.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm considering dumping my enchanter gear, while it's still higher prices before Kunark drops. Is that logical? Djarn ring, GEBs, etc. Probably not everything, but the better items. Seems like everything is way up in price right now.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm considering dumping my enchanter gear, while it's still higher prices before Kunark drops. Is that logical? Djarn ring, GEBs, etc. Probably not everything, but the better items. Seems like everything is way up in price right now.
Sold all my twink shit and converted to krono. I will buy it back super cheap a few weeks into Kunark. Shit like ODS will replace bams etc.

Vaclav

Sold all my twink shit and converted to krono. I will buy it back super cheap a few weeks into Kunark. Shit like ODS will replace bams etc.
That's why I just skipped the buying twink shit step, heh. Didn't ever buy anything for the ENC, had a BAM on him from getting lucky walking through RE and bumping into an extra and the rest is all raid drops that were rotting/XP drops.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Buddy's name got changed while he was asleep from "Blecky Nagro" into something dumb. I guess I can kinda see someone constructing something offensive out of blecky nagro but that's such a stretch, it seems kinda ridiculous.

Anyone know if GM's will give him an opportunity to rename or if they'll just say "buy a potion".

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Last night for the first time ever i crafted my first set of patchwork armor and it was so satisfying. Really got into my barbarian shaman, made it to level 4 and tonight will try get into blackburrow or find a port to gfay.

If anyone wants to help me out please do lol, could use a slight plvl or any gear they can bestow upon me.

Name is Magicite. Should be on around 8pm est.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Buddy's name got changed while he was asleep from "Blecky Nagro" into something dumb. I guess I can kinda see someone constructing something offensive out of blecky nagro but that's such a stretch, it seems kinda ridiculous.

Anyone know if GM's will give him an opportunity to rename or if they'll just say "buy a potion".
Meanwhile someone named Areola runs around

Vaclav

Last night for the first time ever i crafted my first set of patchwork armor and it was so satisfying. Really got into my barbarian shaman, made it to level 4 and tonight will try get into blackburrow or find a port to gfay.

If anyone wants to help me out please do lol, could use a slight plvl or any gear they can bestow upon me.

Name is Magicite. Should be on around 8pm est.
Barb Shaman? Someone might have a Barb Spiritist's Hammer to twink you with - Barb Shams are a rare breed and that hammer is too common, heh.

Crone

Barb Shaman? Someone might have a Barb Spiritist's Hammer to twink you with - Barb Shams are a rare breed and that hammer is too common, heh.
Friend of mine just started a barb shaman, and I started a monk. Letting those hammers go cheap? Would be nice.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Few questions here was hoping some of you guys may be able to answer. Thinking of hopping back on EQ after a decade. Having never played on one of the progression servers, does it harbor 90% poopsockers, or does it have its fair share of casual guilds? Also, about how long to the populations on these last? I assume they all start to dwindle after Velious, or do they maintain a player base through PoP?

Vaclav

Friend of mine just started a barb shaman, and I started a monk. Letting those hammers go cheap? Would be nice.
Heh, I don't have a spare personally yet - but I know I've seen a bunch up for 1-2kr which is silly for raid loot.

rad

Lord of Guk
Few questions here was hoping some of you guys may be able to answer. Thinking of hopping back on EQ after a decade. Having never played on one of the progression servers, does it harbor 90% poopsockers, or does it have its fair share of casual guilds? Also, about how long to the populations on these last? I assume they all start to dwindle after Velious, or do they maintain a player base through PoP?
With instancing, you'll get a shot at everything, worth coming back on Phinny!

muiy

Molten Core Raider
Buddy's name got changed while he was asleep from "Blecky Nagro" into something dumb. I guess I can kinda see someone constructing something offensive out of blecky nagro but that's such a stretch
Yep, huge stretch.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
willis1.jpg