Everquest - Phinigel server

Late stage Kunark farming got boring so I took a pause - and RL been kicking my ass so not taken the time to come back yet. With this recent nonsense though, not sure I will be back however - got a huge single player game backlog I've never touched that I could play instead rather than seeing depressing shit like the silly drama. I just want a game to kick back and relax to, not deal with drama.
Don't let these people fool you Vaclav. There's very little drama on the server. Certain people are trying to make it seem like there is drama because it makes their actions seem like it matters on a server where it doesn't.

Grisvok_sl

shitlord
Well if they do something to bring back 1.0 then maybe it won't be as big of an RMT shithole. Yeah it is a bit disheartening, no fear 2.0 yet, ST broken, GD instance taken away so have to do 10th ring in open world.. etc
If they bring it back (they wont) it will turn into an RMT shithole. In 3 weeks literally 1 SoD got sold and it was by an OGC warrior who sold his toon and the SoD seperately (its 2k on redguides apparently). Thats actually pretty good considering we got 11 SoDs and there were maybe 3-4 others on the server, Simple fact is, the people who wanted it the most put the time in and got it. The minute you open it up to the general populace, youll see them in trade chat.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya but then hopefully they'll devalue if theres so many from them giving some sort of option to still have 1.0, it'll be forever farmable by chars that havent awoken sleeper? Why be so sure they won't though.. they've done everything we thought they wouldnt. Didnt even give us manastone, trak 2hb, holgresh beads, RFS etc.. they dont care about prenerf droppables just what the people cry for. It's an instanced server and the idea is to separate casuals from open world but still have equal chance. Well they didnt get equal chance, in an instanced world people aren't getting full raids into ST yet.

Grisvok_sl

shitlord
Ya but then hopefully they'll devalue if theres so many from them giving some sort of option to still have 1.0, it'll be forever farmable by chars that havent awoken sleeper?
Doesnt matter if the devalue. The people who will 100% not sell it have it now, anymore and the RMT starts.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Don't let these people fool you Vaclav. There's very little drama on the server. Certain people are trying to make it seem like there is drama because it makes their actions seem like it matters on a server where it doesn't.
I'm not fooled or anything - I know I'd personally dodge most of it directly - but I try to keep friends all over the place, so it's tons of stuff that incidentally I'd get tied in with seeing friends quit/get upset/complain/etc gets tiring after a bit. Literally can't think of a guild I don't have at least 3-4 friends amongst. (As well as a good hunk of leadership/senior members of each)

Honestly though RL has been completely fucked for the past two months which no doubt paints things a bit too - had my insurance cancel in the middle of the year at random (and I'm disabled, so its rather vital - it's active again now and they're paying me back for everything retroactively for the error - but Christ - it's a ton of annoying paperwork) which is disruptive as hell - wife lost 3 of her vital doctors due to them changing areas to move into solo practices (her insurance is fine though, we keep individual plans) - and then Memorial Day we lost an extended family member that we expected to really do great things - a few days after his High School graduation.

And on top of that - we're dealing with some involved positive things as well that I won't go into the details of on top of that.

It's been a weird set of months.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
... Yeah it is a bit disheartening, no fear 2.0 yet, ST broken, GD instance taken away so have to do 10th ring in open world.. etc
I did warn you guys from Ragefire that you will start to get to put up with all of the DBG incompetence first hand as Phinny will progress faster from here on out. Just wait until SoL! Ragefire has had 2.0 Cazic/Fear for quite a while now though. What gives here?

Sorry to hear all that Vaclav. I hope things get better. Ps. Dunsie here

The reality of Phinigel and ST is that the ONLY grievable raid content that will ever be on this server was The Sleeper. There is nothing else raid wise that can be griefed on this server ever. And, it's already done. So, nothing at all to worry about going forward.

Sterling

El Presidente
I did warn you guys from Ragefire that you will start to get to put up with all of the DBG incompetence first hand as Phinny will progress faster from here on out. Just wait until SoL! Ragefire has had 2.0 Cazic/Fear for quite a while now though. What gives here?
The Fear zone is fine. It's instanced Fear that is the old version still.

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If they bring it back (they wont) it will turn into an RMT shithole. In 3 weeks literally 1 SoD got sold and it was by an OGC warrior who sold his toon and the SoD seperately (its 2k on redguides apparently). Thats actually pretty good considering we got 11 SoDs and there were maybe 3-4 others on the server, Simple fact is, the people who wanted it the most put the time in and got it. The minute you open it up to the general populace, youll see them in trade chat.
Excellent trolling, sire.

We all know why it was done and it's the same reason why you're throwing out this bullshit excuse.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I know first hand, I went through it all thats why I decided to focus on farming krono this time instead.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ahahahaah AoS waking the sleeping to stop the RMT on SoDs...please, no more, stop.

From the guild who lives on RMT and has members literally living off EQ, that's fucking rich.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sometimes I regret my college freshman decision to go by such names as "yermum onceme" and "yerm other" but then I see a name like Bilbo Faggins and... meh.
I always thought you were playing on Germ lol

@Bragon just take a deep breath and relax. The death threats coming from your guild now and 5 hour trains are hilarious and all but I promise its just a game and it will be ok. Youve had a few days to keep crying now, it should all be out of you by now.

Grisvok_sl

shitlord
Ahahahaah AoS waking the sleeping to stop the RMT on SoDs...please, no more, stop.

From the guild who lives on RMT and has members literally living off EQ, that's fucking rich.
I read in the news that brad pitt is an alien. Must be true because i read it. Oh and i never said i woke the sleeper to stop rmt. I woke the sleeper because it was funny as hell and all my members/officers agreed to it.

I was laughing so hard I was crying when satoshibot got those kills

People make these comments all the time, seriously, a Krono is worth $8 on the black market. You can't sale enough Krono per month to pay your bills unless you're living like a bum. And, how many $2000 SoDs can one person realistically sale?

Nobody lives off of RMT of EQ. Now some other games, maybe.

Sterling

El Presidente
People make these comments all the time, seriously, a Krono is worth $8 on the black market. You can't sale enough Krono per month to pay your bills unless you're living like a bum. And, how many $2000 SoDs can one person realistically sale?

Yeah, totally living off RMT would be sort of difficult. I do remember selling ~ 40 million plat from PoP to Omens though. Never sold any accounts though, that always bugged me for some reason.

Grisvok_sl

shitlord

I know there are a few people on live who make a couple hundred krono a month. But even if your selling them for 10$ and you sell them all immediately, you're not even making minimum wage half the time. Thats basically impossible to do given the resources it takes for one person to make that much krono. When RF first opened there was a guy who told me he made 2-3k a weekend the first 3 months selling powerlevel spots from 1-50 for 3-400$ a person, but that is only possible to do once in a great while. No one lives off EQ. Other than those few big fish, most RMT is people who played a bit, had fun and want to cash out.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
You can absolutely live off welfare and EQ. One of your members at the very least most certainly does that.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'd buy some Taco Bell for him for a Krono.

I'll also add a Baja Blast and cinnistix for 2 Krono.

I took a picture for you Regime of your 2 favorite guildies. Sterling said this was his good side -

rrr_img_135309.jpg
Nice!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, totally living off RMT would be sort of difficult. I do remember selling ~ 40 million plat from PoP to Omens though. Never sold any accounts though, that always bugged me for some reason.
If things ever get bad bro ill tell my girl you're moving in with us, we can sell SoDs all day.