Everquest - Phinigel server

Needless

Toe Sucker
any of you homies have the 55 enchanter pet spell (zumaik's animation)? can't seem to find one anywhere and i want it for beating up HGs
frown.png

edit: nvm got it!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I find a lot of spells that people are selling in auction, can be found on parcel vendors or vendors around banks.. like cabilis bank food vendors or dark elf caster guild origin vendors.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Patch time today extended by one hour, I am guessing Luclin launch for Phinny accidentally enabled. HAH!

EDIT: Downtime extended with no ETA....Luclin confirmed! Just like when it launched for real back in the day!!!!

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Patch time today extended by one hour, I am guessing Luclin launch for Phinny accidentally enabled. HAH!

EDIT: Downtime extended with no ETA....Luclin confirmed! Just like when it launched for real back in the day!!!!
Naw, when it launched for real it launched and then the servers were down for 5 days. I took days off school, man :|

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
any of you homies have the 55 enchanter pet spell (zumaik's animation)? can't seem to find one anywhere and i want it for beating up HGs
frown.png

edit: nvm got it!
fwiw there are several great charms in that zone for blasting HGs when you're bored. I rather like the life leech turnin guy -- 50 necro I think.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Yay, I hit 40 during the exp boni and yesterday I got my Jboots. Did not excpect to have that much fun. Solo still is godawful, but in groups it is ok. Now I need to find some information about european guilds on this server. Only one I know is Rosengard, but I am way too badly geared for that.

Well, have to level more anyway.

Fred_sl

shitlord
Yay, I hit 40 during the exp boni and yesterday I got my Jboots. Did not excpect to have that much fun. Solo still is godawful, but in groups it is ok. Now I need to find some information about european guilds on this server. Only one I know is Rosengard, but I am way too badly geared for that.

Well, have to level more anyway.
We are working on something with the old timers euro players dispersed in several guilds.
Might want to wait a couple days...

(They gave us computers and wifi at the retirement house
wink.png
)

/Kurway <Darkwind X>

Fred_sl

shitlord
darkwind plays on phinigel now?
DW stays on Ragefire but some will play on both. We started a second guild on Phinny today: "Darkwind X" atm.
Not planning to contest non-instanced stuff or such. Just the old AB family and a new generation looking to have fun raiding instanced content
smile.png

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Any suggestions on best way to make some cash as a 57 necro? Not sure what I can solo that's worth much since items in zones like Guk sell for nothing.

Sterling

El Presidente
Any suggestions on best way to make some cash as a 57 necro? Not sure what I can solo that's worth much since items in zones like Guk sell for nothing.
Could always go with the tradeskill stuff. For example I'd buy deepwater inks from you at like 400 a stack.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
farm hiero cloaks, u could get non kos in chardok go cherry pick named with thrall of bones charm pet.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
farm hiero cloaks, u could get non kos in chardok go cherry pick named with thrall of bones charm pet.
idk if they fixed it from live 10+ years ago but I made a shitload of money being non kos and sniping from high up areas where they couldnt path to you and just root/rot. You could do Prince by initiating agro from across the room(which would agro everyone by him)root him in a place thats not directly under that roof, dmf and run on top of the roof, and all mobs would lose pathing agro and just stand there. The named that drops that 75hp earring was tougher, but you could go into his house and stand in the corner directly opposite from him and root/dot and not get agro unless root breaks and he starts hitting you, which will agro the rest of the room. That whole area can also be sniped from the ceiling up there, but you dont have LOS with the named initially. The guy that drops dmf bauble can be sniped from the walls right next to him. I know theres a few other named in there you can snipe from the walls but I dont remember them having noetworthy loots

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I been camping betrayer and I watched this other non kos necro just single pull the earring/group dmf named with a pet, the other mobs dont always social aggro. it's pretty OP u can run around with an undead 53 pet and rape all the named/ph's then just FD to get the mob full health. hiero is easy camp too, gotta be charming though. Granted chardok loots arent as good of money unless u get the pearly sarnak bauble or group dmf, but it adds up.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Don't charm for heiro, just pet and dot/nuke it down quick. Farmed 4 cloaks for my boxes and I would sometimes go 15+ hours without a heiro spawn, rarely with a cloak. I wouldn't advise this camp for farming honestly.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I dont charm for it but if you're not 60 might be rough. I was farming 2 picks of hiero for a bit, one day got about 8 cloaks. Just luck of the draw but just one pick can suck.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Quarm coming this week - anyone think this is going to take a bite out of the server population? I could see some of the top guilds who are pretty much just farming shit waiting for Luclin heading over to join the race for a few weeks, but I don't think it is going to have too much of an impact as a whole.

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
Agree. Most raiders are just logging on during set raid times, doing their clears, logging out. That will be unaffected, Quarm will just be what the really dedicated do the rest of the time.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Too much time away has killed my desire to play. I blame daybreak devs for being shitters and leaving me with no hope that they'll make decent decisions going forward. Feels bad man.