Everquest - Phinigel server

Needless

Toe Sucker
Why the titties did SoS jump from 2k to like 4.5? or is it just bazaar cucks being cucks?

wtb stave of shielding~

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why the titties did SoS jump from 2k to like 4.5? or is it just bazaar cucks being cucks?

wtb stave of shielding~

Cucks lol, a lot of prices are out of whack and I'm sure the FOTM beastlords are buying those things up dude.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've avoided the aids that is DBG forums, have they fucked up unlock timers any more? Is the GOD+OOW abortion rescinded yet?

Satoshi

Molten Core Raider
Few things:

One, You're the one that sent me tells first. I don't even want to be anywhere close to the cesspool that AoS is. When you fucking run around like a piece of shit taking triggered Avatars and Vulaks, I've got zero issues doing likewise. As soon as you killed our Avatar of War which we won the DPS race on Statue, and killed Idol on, it was game on for the Wraiths. It's hilarious that you had 2-3 people on each spawn and I killed two -- a literal 1:45 person ratio. Fucking retards.

[Fri Sep 30 20:50:43 2016] Korrupt tells you, 'grats on shards lol'
[Fri Sep 30 20:53:58 2016] Korrupt tells you, 'its hilarious you actually stole those shard mobs and cant even kill emp'
[Fri Sep 30 20:54:19 2016] You told Korrupt, 'I didn't steal anything, I won the dps race'
[Fri Sep 30 20:54:25 2016] You told Korrupt, 'just like you won the dps race on avatar, yeah?'
[Fri Sep 30 20:54:31 2016] Korrupt tells you, 'yeah'
[Fri Sep 30 20:54:49 2016] Korrupt tells you, 'we can always beat you lol'

Two, Planes Rifts were not assigned to anyone outside. We had exactly 40 shards from our instanced Emperor that we used to do Vex Thal. We killed Aten Ha Ra with no more than 40. Don't make up excuses for your failures, you did instanced Emperor the exact same day we did. It appears as though even after you killed your instanced Emperor, you only had 47 out of 64 accessible shards in Vex Thal on Sunday. You probably didn't even have ~40 when you exploited to Aten in your instance and killed her ~90 minutes after killing Emperor, bypassing the wardens that don't even work to banish/DT anyone. I don't buy the rifts excuse, you simply didn't manage your shards and emp keys as good as we did. You failed.

Three, Krassus (Korrupt), I actually had respect for you up until the point you started taking Grizvok's nuts to your chin. It was great to host you in mumble at the start of the server with Elaida and reminisce our old days. Now, you're a complete piece of shit. Fuck you, fuck Grizvok, and fuck your guild. Ride with AoS? Fuck you too. Enjoy your second ranking, maybe you'll reearn #1 in Planes, and I'll tell you exactly what I told you in tells, I don't give a fuck if you do or not. We're here for the experience, and we've got a good gig going.

Four, Daybreak is very interested to know how you killed Aten Ha Ra 90 minutes from killing your Emperor. You cheated through the geometry, and went straight into her room, without even touching anything else in the zone. Warders never DTed or Banished you, and you killed your Aten 15 minutes after we killed ours -- and our instance was legitimately cleared in over 5 hours. And you failed at trying to beat us by cheating to get to AHR.

Don't worry though. We'll be going back to around 3 days a week, doing everything we need to do to enjoy the content exactly as it was made to be enjoyed. You can continue batphoning Insanity Crawler in open world with 60 people like a retard.

See you at next open Emperor.

Satoshi/Dima

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
No excuses here bro and congrats on Aten.

You're just a stalker following us around on forums, in 17 year old game, and posting like anyone gives 2 fucks about your dumb ass outside of your failure guilds. We're here to play EQ the way it was played in the open world and you prefer instances? Grats to us both getting what we want?

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
vTij9F4.jpg

Few things:
Fuck you, fuck Grizvok, and fuck your guild. Ride with AoS? Fuck you too.

I'll be waiting for you in open world beau.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
1243.gif

I like how they're suddenly #1 cause they got the first kill in an instance..if thats all OGC can muster up for the rest of the expansion I hardly think that's #1. Clearly AOS has been doing test server raids and knows how to get through VT. Did OGC do this? I dont recall seeing them on test.

But hey you guys are so innocent, explain to us how you get 3 vulaks per instance week from one dz pre-vulak? Clearly thats not any sort of exploit that couldnt be on the same level as your accusation as to how AOS "cheated in VT"

The fact only a few people know how to do the trick in your guild says enough.

Last edited:

Leon

<Silver Donator>
You can ptr raid for years, you ain't clearing an instanced VT in era in an hour. Not even close. Not even remotely close in the first week of luclin.

Every single guild on this server exploits and act like a raging bunch of autistic monkeys to each other.

The entertainment value just sitting out on the sidelines looking in is limitless.

Sterling

El Presidente
What I don't understand is why come to this particular forum to post, I mean I sort of get why he would on the official forums, but this seems excessive for the 10 guys on this whole forum that play on the server.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Drama is around 80% of the reason EQ is still great.

How does the @ thing work? If I do Zaide Zaide will it send him a message?

He Zaide, your buddy Dima is posting here.

Dima and I were pals before, then frenemies, and I'd say neutral now. He acts like a good guy in public but that's not the case in reality. I don't think he's any worse than a lot of people on progression servers though.

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
nothing a brojob can't fix there bruvs.

somebody pl my bl or imma fuck somebody right in the bootyhole~

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Haha is that pic Dima? What a little chump cum nuzzler. Dima. Dude, get a career man...give this EQ thing up until you've settled the basics in life. Then you may come to understanding truly playing the game for fun, instead of playing to win at all costs because your health and well-being depend on it due to being the only potential success you've got left in life.

Yea, eat that long run-on sentence up, DimaNuzzler.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Now he's exploiting instance timers for SSRA to get Emp kills faster than normal lockout should allow.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I can just hear the voice chat of OGC. Tikkle giggling, bunch of hoo-ha and yelling from all members. Just a pure embarrassment of human beings degrading to pure filth. The unemployment rebel yell heard round the world.

I wish I was a good artist so I could whip up an image of what I'm trying to describe here. Would be the EQ meme of the century.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No excuses here bro and congrats on Aten.

You're just a stalker following us around on forums, in 17 year old game, and posting like anyone gives 2 fucks about your dumb ass outside of your failure guilds. We're here to play EQ the way it was played in the open world and you prefer instances? Grats to us both getting what we want?

Good shit like this amidst a sea of crying almost makes me want to come back and play again.

Almost.

Is GOD still planned for an OOW bundle?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Big Perm, I mean Yerm we never did your shawls! Luclin is fun man, the AAs are hella easy like 10 in a day easy not even AEing. The raid timers are also much more extended and relaxed.