PM Grisvok hell add your access back homie, we miss you <3

PS heres a free meme

CH7LtcM.jpg

USER] do I need to ask Gris for FnF back to the forums

Lol wtf

And I did

Sterling

El Presidente
So Omens of War was released yesterday afternoon/evening and was beaten in ~ 15 hours. Good times were had, and Fero 5 shoulders dropped so there was much rejoicing.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
So Omens of War was released yesterday afternoon/evening and was beaten in ~ 15 hours. Good times were had, and Fero 5 shoulders dropped so there was much rejoicing.

EZ win for the good guys

upload_2017-9-14_10-38-24.png

Once again OGC tried to cheat by exploiting vxed but Ngreth caught them almost right away and deleted all instances. Their official statement doesn't mention this but our "friend" on the development team told us they basically exploited an event by failing it and then charming the fail NPC to burn the entire zone. They also tried to corpse bank in instances and the new DBG script to delete all corpses prevented them from also getting ahead.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
haha so thats what people meant on the official forums. gg. funny they knew this trick and didnt report it, should suspend the whole guild

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Thinking about casualing up a wizard here. Have a 60 cleric I might play as well. Not much playtime these days but I need some mmo in my life

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
9 guilds done with OOW at end of week 1, pretty impressive effort by everyone so far.

If anyone needs specific how to information or has questions about Anguish mechanics that aren't in our how to videos please let us know =)

upload_2017-9-20_13-0-44.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
9 guilds done with OOW at end of week 1, pretty impressive effort by everyone so far.

If anyone needs specific how to information or has questions about Anguish mechanics that aren't in our how to videos please let us know =)

View attachment 153603

Wait wtf????

Dandin's guild is better than IV and OGC now?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I assume him quitting did wonders to improve the average...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Best of luck to you guys with your shitty new name. I'm gonna assume its some heavily mutated inside joke? Not that I'm one to talk with my yer mother names...