Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Where are all the EU people going?

I haven't seen a euro specific guild yet. On Agnarr our guys ran a crew of euros, aussies and offpeak US folks that hit targets regularly.

Your best bet is a batphone guild in the meantime.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Any word on if guise of deceiver will be dropping at all or is it, due to starting at Luclin, out of game right out of the gate? Or are we still awaiting those deets?

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
hadn't really thought about that.....sort of have to be an iksar as a necro really but damn if that's not in i'll be pretty tempted to go good ole darkelf

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
ppost.png

The 125 days was an estimate that I did myself based off of Ragefire & Phinigel. If anyone knows how long it dropped for on Lockjaw, Agnarr, or Coirnav, it would be good to know. It is definitely very close to 125 days though.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Tight, selos should be pretty fun. Maybe i wont burnout by the time im mid 50s :p

• 1Like

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
So I'm thinking of going enchanter (sk/shm is going to be pretty common).

I'm trying to think of a possible second (not that enchanter needs a second box). Obvious ones are:
Mage (strong but super common)
Paladin (can tank and heal/stun)
Druid (heal, snare, nuke, tp, sow)
Wizard (tp, snare, more dmg on raids)

But can't decide.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I'm trying to think of a possible second (not that enchanter needs a second box). Obvious ones are:

But can't decide.

The all-around strong one is cleric. Charm pets tend to be high dps, high max hp, awful mitigation. CH is a godsend. You also have THE most desired raid class to compliment your shit-raid-stacking one.

Necro, druid, and mage all bring something good. If you charm their specific type, you now get a 2nd potential charm pet with far superior pet hastes. Mage is the most and druid moreso than necro limited on charm options, but, mages get malo and potentially a "backup" earth pet to soak during breaks (nec skelly pet blows for this), and druid has its own set of heals + buffs etc.

Paladin+enc is basically just a bad cleric+enc. You do this because you just wanna play a paladin. Same for wizard WRT druid, or sk WRT necro.

• 1Solidarity

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cleric + Enchanter no doubt. You have to get comfortable with the dangers of Charming, but once you do, it is stupid OP.

Also, you are a foundational combo of any group or raid. You are never going to have to LFG, people will be begging to join you.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

But can't decide.

If you've got your heart set on one of those four, then I'd say Druid.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I'm in with Faceless as a Beastlord. Rolled one on test and got him to level 60 yesterday so I can figure out a decent gearing route.

Still looking for a static. Prefer one that's going to have at least a little sleep on the first day.

Does anyone have expertise with crafting on these tlp's? One of the gearing routes I'm looking at is just leveling tailoring for Haze Panther set or Acrylia. Curious what kind of time it would take to get to 280 Tailoring from scratch.

Needless

Toe Sucker
back when faceless did "progression" raids on test was the best. But everything was so trivial since you could just testcopy shit from FV hah

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm in with Faceless as a Beastlord. Rolled one on test and got him to level 60 yesterday so I can figure out a decent gearing route.

Still looking for a static. Prefer one that's going to have at least a little sleep on the first day.

Does anyone have expertise with crafting on these tlp's? One of the gearing routes I'm looking at is just leveling tailoring for Haze Panther set or Acrylia. Curious what kind of time it would take to get to 280 Tailoring from scratch.

Ask your guild or guildmates on their discord for a static. I'd give the same advice to amtrakkers. If you do it here you could end up crossing streams and having to split up then both pug.

Tailoring is still gonna be the usual wus route, then probably luclin stuff after. Level somewhere with spiders then level somewhere with rockhoppers then level in acrylia caverns.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Never thought of cleric. Never really played one (I have played one during progression during the old CH+10s count days, boxing my friends). If I go DE with the cleric I do get a snare, plus CH and 96rez. I'll dig a bit deeper on that.

I've done enchanter soloing in GoD and VoA so I'm familiar, but rusty as hell and I had a Merc in both cases, although I think I only used him in GoD content.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Ask your guild or guildmates on their discord for a static. I'd give the same advice to amtrakkers. If you do it here you could end up crossing streams and having to split up then both pug.

Tailoring is still gonna be the usual wus route, then probably luclin stuff after. Level somewhere with spiders then level somewhere with rockhoppers then level in acrylia caverns.

Oh for sure. I have my lfg up on The Faceless discord. If anyone is in Faceless and has a spot hook me up