Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I have to say the Monk clip I can't really say for sure, the strafe circle does look suspicious, but not quite enough to convince me totally I think. I admit I didn't watch the 10 minute video because who has time for that. Then again, rewatching a video and not necessarily seeing what wasn't recorded or not catching something yourself doesn't rule out anything. I remember when I recorded this I got a lot of shit about people being like, what am I watching, what is cheating?!?!? Before I went back and added annotations on every specific little thing like sitting casters auto sitting on mob death, or autofacing target when they stood up.. sadly youtube removed annotations so they aren't still there, but feel free to give video a watch.

This is why you dont bot melee and you add delays to when your mage pets attack. nubs. they probably dont care tho, youve got that guy who was filmed on coirnav in chardok and hes still botting 24/7 with 48 characters (i see him everyday). GM's dont do shiz

Cmon everyone knows about eqbot anyway. its not really the bots that are the issues its the VM's. Youve got people running 24+ accounts with the bots. If the VMs were fixed sure there'd be bots but how many people have more than 6 computers? (me ya cause of phinigel) if it was just one 6 boxer then he'd make less of an impact

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
They're absurdly slow relative to how fast regular xp was.
like regular AA speed? Damn that sucks if you only have a month between expansion releases.
They will fix it, its seem retarded no to.

So what happened with a_skeleton_03 he went to the other guild?

BTW if anyone want to roll a char in RageFire =) PoR is releasing next week. it is a good time to join.

I can PL people after the initial rush. we can also get you in xp groups =)

Come join us in lockjaw, where there is no drama about MQ2 because everyone uses it and it is awesome!!!!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
AA are apparently slower than any server but coirnav, according to people's testing.

@a_skeleton_03 joined Amtrak. He obviously posts around here so I suppose he can answer why!

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
AA are apparently slower than any server but coirnav, according to people's testing.

@a_skeleton_03 joined Amtrak. He obviously posts around here so I suppose he can answer why!
cool.

I really don't care anymore about the drama that this version of EQ brings. I just want to log in my dudes, kill some shit, talk crap with friends. Get pixels.

Thyflesh

N00b
like regular AA speed? Damn that sucks if you only have a month between expansion releases.
They will fix it, its seem retarded no to.

So what happened with a_skeleton_03 he went to the other guild?

BTW if anyone want to roll a char in RageFire =) PoR is releasing next week. it is a good time to join.

I can PL people after the initial rush. we can also get you in xp groups =)

Come join us in lockjaw, where there is no drama about MQ2 because everyone uses it and it is awesome!!!!

Some people are only loyal to themselves.

Sterling

El Presidente
I said it earlier in this thread. There's so much overlap in these guilds over the years that that particular sentiment seems a bit misplaced.

Thyflesh

N00b
I said it earlier in this thread. There's so much overlap in these guilds over the years that that particular sentiment seems a bit misplaced.

The server hasn't even been live for two weeks and an officer leaves after taking drops in VT that could have gone to someone with enough grit to stick around. And then Instantly starts talking about all they have done, which from my perspective is what a selfish person does and says. If you had been doing it for the guild, and not just yourself, you wouldn't need to remind people of your playtime and what you did to help. Those are just justifications because you know its a questionable move. Now I don't expect your new guildys to appreciate that nor do I intend to respond further on this topic. You're judged by the company you keep. Good luck to you.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The server hasn't even been live for one week. An officer leaves after taking drops in VT that could have gone to someone with enough grit to stick around. And then Instantly starts talking about all they have done, which from my perspective is what a selfish person does and says. If you had been doing it for the guild, and not just yourself, you wouldn't need to remind people of your playtime and what you did to help. Those are just justifications because you know its a questionable move. Now I don't expect your new guildys to appreciate that nor do I intend to respond further on this topic. You're judged by the company you keep. Good luck to you.

Who gives a fuck what guild people are in? a_skeleton_03 plays and has been playing other games with our crew for years and would still be playing other games with us whether he was in Faceless or not. No one in AoS or TL got upset or wanted to shun a_skeleton_03 just because he went to Faceless, we have plenty of friends there.

Some of you need to unplug from EQ if its making you feel some type of way were you can’t be friends with someone just because they are in another guild.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Who gives a fuck what guild people are in? a_skeleton_03 plays and has been playing other games with our crew for years and would still be playing other games with us whether he was in Faceless or not. No one in AoS or TL got upset or wanted to shun a_skeleton_03 just because he went to Faceless, we have plenty of friends there.

Some of you need to unplug from EQ if its making you feel some type of way were you can’t be friends with someone just because they are in another guild.
Yeah, I have plenty of pals over in Faceless and I don't have half the TLP history of a lot of you guys since I only started with them on Phinny.

Thyflesh

N00b

I know TL appreciates you being a super vocal forum cheerleader but , in regards to what you said, perhaps someone like yourself that doesn't even play on the new progression servers should consider unplugging from EQ? You don't appear to have a horse in this race. Also, two posts before I gave my opinion on a_skeleton_03 I clearly stated I still thought he was a good dude, and to not be a stranger. I'm not personally attacking him, just voicing my opinion on a matter I'm semi-involved in by actually playing on the Selos server with Faceless.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know TL appreciates you being a super vocal forum cheerleader but , in regards to what you said, perhaps someone like yourself that doesn't even play on the new progression servers should consider unplugging from EQ? You don't appear to have a horse in this race. Also, two posts before I gave my opinion on a_skeleton_03 I clearly stated I still thought he was a good dude, and to not be a stranger. I'm not personally attacking him, just voicing my opinion on a matter I'm involved with by actually playing on the Selos server in Faceless.

I'm one of our leaders and one of the ones who just coordinated the winning strategy against you friend :)

My main game is also Path of Exile, this was just pure comedy and honestly a waste of time going up against rookies.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You mean like you did on Phinigel with 'Operation Othmir'?

View attachment 200931

NFC what operation Othmir is but yes I led on Phingel also.

You people always claim to know everything about us, stalk us in other games and you are just completely clueless. The WORLD RECORD holders got so easily dunked on by 37 underdogs and still havent even been able to kill AHR yet and all this salt, crying, and shock is exactly what we wanted.

Thyflesh

N00b
NFC what operation Othmir is but yes I led on Phingel also.

You people always claim to know everything about us, stalk us in other games and you are just completely clueless. The WORLD RECORD holders got so easily dunked on by 37 underdogs and still havent even been able to kill AHR yet and all this salt, crying, and shock is exactly what we wanted.

Operation Othmir was the name by which we referred to how you were able to warp and setup a COH for the <Shadow Asylum> raid force in Atens setup room when you suspected that OGC was going to beat your guild to the server first AHR, at that point, you and Gris basically would have stabbed your own mothers to beat them. Anyway, they still beat you to server first but AOS spam, somehow, came minutes later, which was only possible because of your 'strategic prowess'. The size of your ego is laughable. Good day sir.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Operation Othmir was the name by which we referred to how you were able to warp and setup a COH for the <Shadow Asylum> raid force in Atens setup room when you suspected that OGC was going to beat your guild to the server first AHR, at that point, you and Gris basically would have stabbed your own mothers to beat them. Anyway, they still beat you to server first but AOS spam, somehow, came minutes later, which was only possible because of your 'strategic prowess'. The size of your ego is laughable. Good day sir.

That was mostly Toxn and Astral doing that, I was in the open world until the last possible second with Grisvok on Phingel keying our last clerics. We ran from the zone in right into Atens room like we used to do on live, no idea that was some kind of secret on TLP's.