Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
What???? Zaide is not the leader of faceless??? OMG

And instead we have Junior, Drexen and his raid chicken hen, Sieger, Onna and other officers focused in building a long term raiding guild, What is this sorcery?

What is this??!!!

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He sure did, I remember now that Dara exposed him. He tried to get Dannin and I for like 50 krono each and was one of those guys selling PLs for krono.

REESE is in Faceless too, she cucked like 10 of you virgins for 40 slot bags + rent money + paying her accounts. I hope the homies in Faceless arent buying these 300lb behemoth whales 40 slot bags like the suckers in AoS were.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I got nothing against Reese - good and pleasant player. If a dude decides to pay you for the company that's on them. Dudes need to stop cucking themselves; don't blame the woman for profiteering off it. If you're trying to get your dick wet, figure out a better way than dropping pixels on the online ladies.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Krono was the worst thing to happen to eq, it made RMT easy.

The worst thing to happen to EQ is fucking voice chat.

Some people talk to fucking much and it's always mouth breathers.

Some nights I want to RIP my fucking ears off.

I'm trying to listen to Red Letter Media best of the worst you fucks!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Hello Faceless- I am Beef. Nice to meet you.

Better slow down on all the excuses in this thread it's getting a little lengthy. You pounded your chest on the forums prior to server launch about all your records and how you were the best on every server you go to. Is that site gonna get an update to #2 guild on Selos? If you weren't racing why did one of your mongoloids flip to the TLP forum as soon as Emp died and toot your horn? I'd go through the rest of the excuses you've posted so far but to say you weren't racing is beyond fucking comical. You had a chance in this until the server was put into an UP status and then your chances ended. Are you mad that a group of gamers came together set aside time and dominated you? Has your AHR text hit the serverwide on Selos yet? Several of you kept mentioning a collapsed DZ but I'm prettyyyyy sure your DZ didn't get completed last night.

I'm guess you "MIGHT" kill AHR by friday this week if your members don't realize it's hopeless and a waste of time to occupy space on this server against Amtrak. Our leaders/officers/players are more dedicated. Our players know how to bring the best every time it's needed. We should probably just go ahead and copy/paste this forum post and label it "20th Anniversary Faceless loses PoP" and you guys can start drumming up the excuses for that too. You ran your mouth. We shut that mouth. Save yourself time and when PoP launches just sit in PoK until we're done.

P.S. I am assuming just like in Amtrak most of your members are great individuals/people and I am sure at one point or another outside of racing our paths will cross and friendships will be formed but when it comes to this server you are the small fry.

I have no horse in this autistic race. I do like reading about it though!

But by dedicated? Do you mean no job or life and play a 20 year old game for pixels? Get over it. All the firsts? Those happened 20 years ago. At this point all you are getting is a participation medal for being dedicated to EQ.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Look you upstart little shit, you couldn’t be more wrong if you wrote fiction for a living.

First let’s adress the three pieces of loot that I have received on this server.

Loot 1 - Haste belt from a Grieg split that one other person bid on. I gave him my belt and then he got a better belt I am pretty sure.

Loot 2 - VT arms that ZERO other people bid on that we would have destroyed so I bid.

Loot 3 - VT arms that ZERO other people bid on that we would have destroyed so I bid.

That is it. So stop pretending like I looted and scooted.

Why did I list the massive amount of playtime that I gave the guild? Because while the other officers were sleeping or just afk until a shard dropped I was leading 28 hours straight of farm sharding. I put all my effort into the guild, not me. I thought we were a race guild and not a casual instance guild. I was wrong.

Zaide asked me to play and I wasn’t going to. Now I am pretty sure it was so that I could manipulate this forum to back him. He told me we had a plan and were racing. That is not what Sieger is doing and he is the real leader.

I think that Sieger is going to have an awesome guild that stays stable for a very long time. I respect the hell out of him and every officer there.

By the way if you cared about the guild your complaints would revolve around my playtime because nobody is going to fill that hole. The loot is temporary. You needing an officer that isn’t afk and cares about the members first is hard to find.
@a_skeleton_03 Why the hell did you take TWO VT arms you selfish bitch????

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
better question is how are things going to get destroyed already haha. no way that wasn't an upgrade for someone, god i hate dkp

yerm

better question is how are things going to get destroyed already haha. no way that wasn't an upgrade for someone, god i hate dkp

Are you questioning the dkp prices, comrade? Are you siding with the biddingalist pig dogs? To the maidens eye gulag with you!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sieger was always great to interact with as an officer when i was in Faceless. What drove me to quit was the lack of any organization outside of launch groups on Agnarr, he was nothing but fun and always normal to our groups.

You and any 2nd main you want even at 50% RA will be full best in slot on accident in this guild.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
actually i'm very pro loot council all the way but i know that shits not popular and i don't have the time or energy to actually try to make it happen lol.

Just think it's funny that people just let (probably massive at this point?) upgrades rot because they feel like they have to horde their DKP for best in slot shit, so it gets destroyed instead of put to use.

• 2Like

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
If you are genuine with that, you have my contact information on discord, I'll provide you the information you need. I'm certain there is another guildleader from a prior TLP that will collaborate a similar experience.

I'm not 100% sure I do, my discord handle is sieger#8740, I'll reach out if I do have your info.

That is it. So stop pretending like I looted and scooted.

Why did I list the massive amount of playtime that I gave the guild? Because while the other officers were sleeping or just afk until a shard dropped I was leading 28 hours straight of farm sharding. I put all my effort into the guild, not me. I thought we were a race guild and not a casual instance guild. I was wrong.

Zaide asked me to play and I wasn’t going to. Now I am pretty sure it was so that I could manipulate this forum to back him. He told me we had a plan and were racing. That is not what Sieger is doing and he is the real leader.

I think that Sieger is going to have an awesome guild that stays stable for a very long time. I respect the hell out of him and every officer there.

The loot a_skeleton_03 took literally does not matter. I understand some of my members being pissy about it, but a dispassionate/big picture view and an actual recognition of the realities of the Selo ruleset suggests a lot of the useless emotions I'm seeing are about things that don't matter long term.

As for a_skeleton_03--as I said to you in a DM earlier I really appreciate the work you put in and there's no ill will.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I got nothing against Reese - good and pleasant player. If a dude decides to pay you for the company that's on them. Dudes need to stop cucking themselves; don't blame the woman for profiteering off it. If you're trying to get your dick wet, figure out a better way than dropping pixels on the online ladies.

Unless I'm mistaken I don't believe this is the same person in our guild. I don't know Reese from prior-TLP but the one we have is a man (in voice comms), and at least in their application their background doesn't match with what is said here in terms of servers/guilds they've been on/in.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not 100% sure I do, my discord handle is sieger#8740, I'll reach out if I do have your info.

The loot a_skeleton_03 took literally does not matter. I understand some of my members being pissy about it, but a dispassionate/big picture view and an actual recognition of the realities of the Selo ruleset suggests a lot of the useless emotions I'm seeing are about things that don't matter long term.

As for a_skeleton_03--as I said to you in a DM earlier I really appreciate the work you put in and there's no ill will.

Unless I'm mistaken I don't believe this is the same person in our guild. I don't know Reese from prior-TLP but the one we have is a man (in voice comms), and at least in their application their background doesn't match with what is said here in terms of servers/guilds they've been on/in.

Very well could be someone completely different. I never had a problem with them either way was just crazy how many adult males got cucked by them.

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
I've seen similar situations in every MMO guild I've been in. Female speaks in voice = that certain subtype of male gamers fall in love with her/do anything she wants/says = in their mind she will some day touch their penis. It's pretty sad on a lot of levels, like on a zoomed out view point of it it's not my business as long as it doesn't create actual problems for other people in guild, but it does make me ashamed sometimes to be in MMOs when I run into it.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Good lord this game breeds some real degenerates lmao

And some people say that the EQEmulator servers are where the scummiest of the scum are.

Nnnnnnope TLP drama is wayyy more "serious business"

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

As far as dkp goes I liked blind bid a lot. Open bidding isn't ideal for me but I do respect that it dampens the underlying/secret collusion aspects by making the whole thing public - for example if the 2 rogues never upbid each other we all see it. I will give it its chance.

I used to prefer loot council but it really wouldn't fly with a good split raid set up, whereas the advantages are mitigated by simply having a shit ton of loot to go around. Amtrak basically loot counciled the race anyway; dkp only starts now.

I've seen similar situations in every MMO guild I've been in. Female speaks in voice = that certain subtype of male gamers fall in love with her/do anything she wants/says = in their mind she will some day touch their penis. It's pretty sad on a lot of levels, like on a zoomed out view point of it it's not my business as long as it doesn't create actual problems for other people in guild, but it does make me ashamed sometimes to be in MMOs when I run into it.

I actually thought it was going to destroy realm of insanity. They merged the servers and our guildleader got all hot for the new cleric. But then she did actually touch his penis and I believe they're still happily married. So hey, eq nerds and/or canadians, don't lose hope!

• 2Worf

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Ok what does doxxed mean, never cared to know until now

It used to mean when someone stole a scan of your license, passport or "important docs." Now it just means some sort of personally identifying info was exposed on the internet.