Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Good to see things never change and the delusion starts from the top down. You guys raced to storms right out the gates and the first set of giants was 8-1 in favor of Amtrak. You guys were there in full force before PoS picks started popping named and Amtrak left before the first set of PoS minis were even done spawning. You raced us for PoStorms. So just stop with the whole "we keyed in the same number of cycles as you bullshit" It took you an extra cycle and that's just a damn fact. There also wasn't "clash picks" there was us communicating and picking over with small forces to sniping "your picks" and "empty picks" left and right while you basically didn't take a single giant for "our picks" the entire night.

Congrats getting keyed on the next cycle, killing group content with 70 people while uncontested must have been rough.

You showed him, buddy!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
Good to see things never change and the delusion starts from the top down. You guys raced to storms right out the gates and the first set of giants was 8-1 in favor of Amtrak. You guys were there in full force before PoS picks started popping named and Amtrak left before the first set of PoS minis were even done spawning. You raced us for PoStorms. So just stop with the whole "we keyed in the same number of cycles as you bullshit" It took you an extra cycle and that's just a damn fact. There also wasn't "clash picks" there was us communicating and picking over with small forces to sniping "your picks" and "empty picks" left and right while you basically didn't take a single giant for "our picks" the entire night.

Congrats getting keyed on the next cycle, killing group content with 70 people while uncontested must have been rough.

So from my earlier post:

We rushed Justice trials, did the last OW storm boss that was up, then did dz splits of Storms and cleared out some low hanging fruit like Carp/Bertox with the hope that the guild would be feeling decent for the long cuckfest of storms. Instead we zoned in to a huge number of picks that were almost all empty, and we were done keying in like 10 hours vs 30 hours on Agnarr (where we weren't contested at all but were working with like 3-4 total picks due to smaller guild size and no one in there contesting day 1.) It's been a very chill/relaxed expac launch and we're still ahead of when I expected us to finish up, we've gotten good sleep every night and even given people time to XP/fuck around etc. I couldn't be happier with how things have gone in terms of my overall plans for the server at this point.

Almost like what...I've already said.

It's weird that people are "counting minis" in some vain effort to drum up a race atmosphere that just will never exist on Selo.

Vise

Molten Core Raider
I'm pretty sure the official Amtrak stance is you're a retarded salty bitch that cries way too much about everything.
Hey look another salty nerd upset being called out for exploiting. Stay classy nerd.

• 1Picard

Vise

Molten Core Raider
You know how I know this guy is using stupid math or just ignorant of the repop timers and variances of PoStorms medallion droppers, because we went 8 hours and 12minutes and 7 hours 48 minutes and 7 hours 36 minutes and other timers that exceeded what you just said in that line there before the Medallion droppers repopped. Makes me question your ability to math at all.

You're wrong but okay. maybe if you didn't exploit 11 picks of Storms you would have a larger sample size to go off.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Hey look another salty nerd upset being called out for exploiting. Stay classy nerd.
I find it funny that you are calling someone a nerd on a gaming forum. I mean... hello. Oh, and you might have missed the memo, but nerd hasn't been a negative thing since like the 80s. Welcome to 2019.

• 1Truth!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You're wrong but okay. maybe if you didn't exploit 11 picks of Storms you would have a larger sample size to go off.

What was AM even doing on launch night? You seem SO mad that other guilds got pos named which yours didn't. The problem is, faceless got a ton without intent to race again, randoms got some, minor guilds got some... tons of people not just amtrak. Where was your guild?

Nobody was harmed by these extra picks. The whole server seemed to benefit. You are literally rage posting because others benefited more than you did. You are a spoiled child.

Vise

Molten Core Raider
What was AM even doing on launch night? You seem SO mad that other guilds got pos named which yours didn't. The problem is, faceless got a ton without intent to race again, randoms got some, minor guilds got some... tons of people not just amtrak. Where was your guild?

Nobody was harmed by these extra picks. The whole server seemed to benefit. You are literally rage posting because others benefited more than you did. You are a spoiled child.
I'm not mad, I Just dont think major guild racing for fastest content should be allowed to exploit. Is there something so wrong about that? Also AM did benefit from the extra picks and i clearly said they should fix this bottle neck in the future.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
200.gif

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I'm not mad, I Just dont think major guild racing for fastest content should be allowed to exploit. Is there something so wrong about that? Also AM did benefit from the extra picks and i clearly said they should fix this bottle neck in the future.
60 posts later "I'm not mad"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
TBH if you said it was either Amtrak exploiting or a DBG GM helping the community.

I'm prettttty sure we all know which is more likely.

yerm

I'm not racist, I just don't think that...

I'm not sexist, I just don't think...

I'm not gay, I just...

• 2Worf

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't think that <Major> raced on this launch.

• 2Worf

yerm

TBH if you said it was either Amtrak exploiting or a DBG GM helping the community.

In a vacuum? Definitely amtrak exploiting. I say that as amtrak myself.

In context? The 3 times cited for extra picks are 3 of the absolute shittiest times for daybreak cs. Fungus grove as the "mass" of the server was hitting it as a bottleneck, the deep during a bonus xp weekend, and storms at pop launch.

Furthermore, only the deep picks were majority beneficial to amtrak. Fg came when our racers were set already. Storms we dominated the earliest dps races and had a nolife crew ready for the respawns. These picks let amtrak get some extra storms keys more easily, but let's be serious, amtrak would have gotten them regardless by dps racing. These picks were far more helpful for faceless and am in fg, and for faceless and randoms in storms. The deep picks that were good mostly for amtrak at least kept some of our dudes like loken away from others for a while.

If this was an amtrak exploit I would expect the picks to primarily help amtrak. If its gris doing it I expect even more to NOT see them handing out help to others, and iirc he wasn't even the one doing fg (I could be mistaken) when that happened. It was like cupie and/or toxn I think who did fg sharding when bonus picks were around.

Vice is fully vaccinated. Almost anyone else could see how much more "daybreak did it" makes sense.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

DBG GM helped the community?

• 1Seriously?

Vise

Molten Core Raider
In a vacuum? Definitely amtrak exploiting. I say that as amtrak myself.

In context? The 3 times cited for extra picks are 3 of the absolute shittiest times for daybreak cs. Fungus grove as the "mass" of the server was hitting it as a bottleneck, the deep during a bonus xp weekend, and storms at pop launch.

Furthermore, only the deep picks were majority beneficial to amtrak. Fg came when our racers were set already. Storms we dominated the earliest dps races and had a nolife crew ready for the respawns. These picks let amtrak get some extra storms keys more easily, but let's be serious, amtrak would have gotten them regardless by dps racing. These picks were far more helpful for faceless and am in fg, and for faceless and randoms in storms. The deep picks that were good mostly for amtrak at least kept some of our dudes like loken away from others for a while.

If this was an amtrak exploit I would expect the picks to primarily help amtrak. If its gris doing it I expect even more to NOT see them handing out help to others, and iirc he wasn't even the one doing fg (I could be mistaken) when that happened. It was like cupie and/or toxn I think who did fg sharding when bonus picks were around.

Vice is fully vaccinated. Almost anyone else could see how much more "daybreak did it" makes sense.
Devs have confirmed a GM would not do this. And by everyone do you mean your retarded lemmings?

yerm

Devs have confirmed a GM would not do this. And by everyone do you mean your retarded lemmings?

I am an officer of amtrak. I confirm that our guild would never deliberately train or use showeq.

• 3Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Here’s the real OG perspective: who the fuck cares anyways?

I don’t need to say who my affiliations are with I’ve rolled with both crews.

Edit: Then again forumquest rules. Keep it going boys! I feel like we are inching closer to the end of this great conspiracy!

• 1Solidarity

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Here’s the real OG perspective: who the fuck cares anyways?

I don’t need to say who my affiliations are with I’ve rolled with both crews.

Edit: Then again forumquest rules. Keep it going boys! I feel like we are inching closer to the end of this great conspiracy!
I always post on subject / threads I don't care about! you must too.

• 1Blown