Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Just in case my "genius" is missed (double pun) that means due to your altered state of mind I know who you are.

• 1Rimshot
Reactions: 1 user

Vise

Molten Core Raider
You had the exact same amount of time as everyone else, you just didn't take advantage of it.

That was not the argument. he said we farmed it for hours and hours and hours. I was simply proving we did not farm it for hours and hours and hours.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
This clearly calls for a 2 year investigation. Somebody get Meuller on the phone stat!

I will do it far cheaper that Meuller, 2 million and its done.

Report Date May 7th 2021

In the conclusion of the matter of Amtrack collusion in the Selo TLP race of 2019. After thorough research and countless interviews I have concluded the following.

Point A. Its a game
Point B. No one cares

Even though no collusion was found I call for a vote to Impeach Amtrack from Selo. Amtrack obstructed justice by claiming they were innocent of collusion even though FNN told every one they were guilty of it therefore they are clearly guilty if you ignore this report.

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Then we can find out that the real victim...is someone completely unexpected:

• 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Did they ever fix the instance exploit, where you bring the event to 1%, have people drop before completing it, allowing repeated farming with the same core raid for flags and loot?

Doubt it.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Did they ever fix the instance exploit, where you bring the event to 1%, have people drop before completing it, allowing repeated farming with the same core raid for flags and loot?

Doubt it.
You now have a reply and a loot lockout. I am sure you could do something like that if you wanted to but it would take some time.

Rhaenys

Lord Nagafen Raider

Doubt it.
There are still ways to abuse cascading instances, tho I don't know if anyone is actually doing it.

Siirx

Golden Knight of the Realm
Let me do some more powerful stupid math for you. with a time table this time. The picks opened somewhere around 11pm. those closed by7am.. Postorm named Do not spawn on pick up and have a 5 hour spawn time with a 1 hour variance.

You know how I know this guy is using stupid math or just ignorant of the repop timers and variances of PoStorms medallion droppers, because we went 8 hours and 12minutes and 7 hours 48 minutes and 7 hours 36 minutes and other timers that exceeded what you just said in that line there before the Medallion droppers repopped. Makes me question your ability to math at all.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
There's literally no one in Faceless who actually had a count of storms keys vs Amtrak for one. That's not something we were even attempting to measure. Our goal was to key 60 and then stop, which is what we did. It took us exactly one cycle after you guys left the zone to do that--and you guys got the first cycle uncontested. Meaning both guilds finished in the same number of cycles, I have no idea how many you keyed since I had no way/interest in tracking that. If you want to know how both guilds finished in the same number of cycles it's because we got like 90-100 medallions totally uncontested, during the same time you guys were in Storms. That's because neither guild was effectively covering all the picks. In fact a box crew also got 3 minis and a smaller guild got 2 minis during the same span of time, that's how many picks were open and how unable we were to cover all of them between our two guilds--so while if you were in one of the "clash" picks you might have imagined one thing, the reality of keying was far different because most of the picks didn't involve significant clashes between the two guilds. Since I was the one actually managing who got medallions from all the picks we were in, I was in a unique situation to know exactly what was going on in every pick, and the vast, vast majority of the picks we were keying in we didn't get contested at all.

Good to see things never change and the delusion starts from the top down. You guys raced to storms right out the gates and the first set of giants was 8-1 in favor of Amtrak. You guys were there in full force before PoS picks started popping named and Amtrak left before the first set of PoS minis were even done spawning. You raced us for PoStorms. So just stop with the whole "we keyed in the same number of cycles as you bullshit" It took you an extra cycle and that's just a damn fact. There also wasn't "clash picks" there was us communicating and picking over with small forces to sniping "your picks" and "empty picks" left and right while you basically didn't take a single giant for "our picks" the entire night.

Congrats getting keyed on the next cycle, killing group content with 70 people while uncontested must have been rough.

• 1Salty

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
So what you are saying is 440 toons worked together to spawn 11 picks of postorms and 111 toons worked together to keep all 11 picks open during the middle of the night? this is what your stance is?

I'm pretty sure the official Amtrak stance is you're a retarded salty bitch that cries way too much about everything.

• 1Like