Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I was with you guys. That guild was Ascendancy ran by Lidden.

Chiba talked us into Temerity. I don’t remember locnar lol.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Which one played the gnome wizard in Ascendancy? He was always up my ass about how I was wasting time getting gear while he was still in a noob robe in the 50's and how I'd of been much more useful as a wizard. I was like wakandan please.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Every mother fucking time.

I think I got another forum account banned. The "Is it family time? Oh sweet, lets bonus exp it!" never ceases to piss me off.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Smart ass they could do bonus when its not a fucking holiday.

Ramadan AE'athon for all I care

• 1Salty

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I think maybe they just feel bad for people with nothing to do on the holidays so they toss them some EXP?

• 1Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think maybe they just feel bad for people with nothing to do on the holidays so they toss them some EXP?

Or that they typically see less XP potion sales and players counts on those weekends, so they try to boost sales by making it more worthwhile to stay on and grind.

deev

Lord Nagafen Raider
So is Faceless continuing with the 'lets give out Ele flags to stop <Red Guides> from trying to sell them for a krono each' thing? I heard PoFire last weekend and Water yesterday?

EDIT: Because if so, anyone got the intel on timings?

Last edited:

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
We do the ele planes on lockout except when they overlap with PoTime lockout then they get pushed +1 day. Next few ele planes where we'd give away free backflags:

Fire/Air 5/26
Water 5/27
Fire/Air 5/30
Water 6/1

I'd say if you want an Air flag you generally need to be willing to work with us, and we will never advertise those openly in chat because it's just too annoying. But if you reach out to us privately and agree to bring your own coffins to reimburse the necros, and understand how to get yourself corpse summoned to Xegony island we'd be willing to get a few people flagged. If you don't understand how the Xegony flagging works we'd probably have to pass on bringing you in. Fire/Water flags are very easy to get and will always be FFA to anyone on the server.

We might eventually give away the Earth B backflags, right now we're giving them to close friends of the guild and EarthB is the only ele we don't split, so the supply is lower.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Smart ass they could do bonus when its not a fucking holiday.

Ramadan AE'athon for all I care

It's not all about you. On Mangler, general chat was up to 22. Other channels showed bigger than normal holiday bumps. Either tons of people play on the holiday weekend so they offer incentives or they offer incentives so people play on the holiday weekend. Either way, more people are playing.

Be happy you have more of a life than those big fat losers?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I know that nobody really gives a shit about this old ass content.

I just tanked bertoxx in potime from 100-1 and survived on my ranger rocking his blade of war and level 1 flame lick.

Highly entertaining =)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users