Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I remember Lumie in one of our guilds on P99 being really normal. It was weird.

That was somewhere between appropriate med dosages, and this simulation you live in is actually an inverse of the nightly dreams we have as the human collective formulating actual DNA sequences leading back to our creator

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

YHO

Trakanon Raider
I remember Lumie in one of our guilds on P99 being really normal. It was weird.

Maybe juxtaposed with the p99 crowd he appeared to be normal when surrounded by other individuals with a grab bag of severe mental health issues.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Lumie is not a true believer and only trolls for a reaction. Having played with him in a few games he only unleashes his persona when he has an audience. When he doesn’t then he plays the game and plays it well.

Not unlike me but I don’t play games well.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

deev

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone thinking about trying to complete BiC when GoD drops? Seems like a lot of work to get done in a month...

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lumie is not a true believer and only trolls for a reaction. Having played with him in a few games he only unleashes his persona when he has an audience. When he doesn’t then he plays the game and plays it well.

You've played everything better than most Ive grouped with. You just got spoiled by something at one point, and it ruined you. :trollface:

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Re: Lumie

Whats his name on Selo?

You sure about that? I've had several late night long grind sessions w/ that guy, and at about 3am it gets pretty convincing.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Re: Lumie

Whats his name on Selo?

You sure about that? I've had several late night long grind sessions w/ that guy, and at about 3am it gets pretty convincing.

I mean.. delirium could be a factor at that point. Though, Ive never had deep conversations with the guy. Never struck me as pants on head retarded while in game. Just.. here. I do recall him playing well, though. Which is really more important to me in some games that have the opportunity to make my time spent horrible because of one bad person.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
GoD went real smooth, not sure how long it took but somewhere between 8 and 9 hours.

Now it’s nonstop goats for 4 weeks.

• 1Like

deev

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's fine honestly, kinda nice to progress at a sensible speed on just 3 nights a week. I'm starting to worry about the fact that classic WoW launches a week before OoW drops though...

• 1Worf

deev

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are other guilds also getting completely fisted by WoW classic (in combination with traditional TLP burnout/bleed)? Our raid team has dropped from a consistent 50 to about 35 in the past month or so...

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Are other guilds also getting completely fisted by WoW classic (in combination with traditional TLP burnout/bleed)? Our raid team has dropped from a consistent 50 to about 35 in the past month or so...
So, what you are saying is that the full WoW Classic experience is happening because that's what happened back when WoW came out the first time.

• 1Like

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
yea honestly pretty funny how that lined up, very nostalgic... lost some raiders it seems but still having fun

deev

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, what you are saying is that the full WoW Classic experience is happening because that's what happened back when WoW came out the first time.

Pretty much, yeah. Kronos have gone from 15k to 45k in about 2-3 weeks :O