Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Lol figured that was more bc of the guy boxing 3 camps in 4 picks each of Sg using 24 toons in each pick.
Meanwhile, there's a DBG employee standing outside the dungeon waving people off saying, "Nothing to see here folks. Go along home now" while the dungeon is burning behind them.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it's mostly the botters, not wow, simply because Mangler didn't see that kind of spike.

It was more due to krono flippers really. I was watching as krono started to dry up and flippers were pushing the price super high. I was seeing people buy at 15k and sell for 30k and then people started buying at 25k and flippers were selling for 40k and then buyers were buying at 35k and flipper were selling at 50k. Last I checked they were at 55k.

There is just not a lot of krono going up for sale and the flippers are super aggressive.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
That almost sounds like a new HGTV show.

I'm Sally the high elf cleric. I collect yew leaves, and my husband turns in bone chips. Our budget is 1.5 million.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
That almost sounds like a new HGTV show.

I'm Sally the high elf cleric. I collect yew leaves, and my husband turns in bone chips. Our budget is 1.5 million.

HGVT House Hunters

My wife and I are teachers. We have saved 100k and have a budget of 800k.

House Flippers

We have to redo the kitchen, replace cabinets, counter tops, new floor, new appliances. Total $3500

We need to redo the yard, new sod, trees, plants. Total $600

• 1Solidarity

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
So are these TLP servers going to wither up and die once the new P99 server launches in a month? I want to see all those hard core marathon players (I'm talking about you all) try their hand at real EQ for the first time in 15 years.

p.s. Elderan, are you and Nizzar + the others gonna hit up green99?

• 1Picard
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So are these TLP servers going to wither up and die once the new P99 server launches in a month? I want to see all those hard core marathon players (I'm talking about you all) try their hand at real EQ for the first time in 15 years.

lol

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Isn't that the server with mandatory camp sharing is caring rules?

P99 players are never ok, they're either solid or awful. 90% of the time it's awful. I can't take p99 being hardcore seriously when its supposedly formerly top folks often suck ass at competitive aspects of tlp play.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Emulator servers with all that GM corruption and less people than EQmac?

giphy.gif

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The GM corruption on P99 is worse than Joe Biden's dealing with the Ukraine. I cant imagine playing there again unless it was to burn it down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Manastone for nudes was pretty lulzy.

Not that I didn't report a similar Sirken incident years ago, and did it again after his escapades went public.

Rogean was too busy doing a lot to reply on either occasion.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I tried my hand at P99 a year or two back, just to check it out. Its definitely the old school EQ for sure. Got some enchanter to like lv8 or some shit, had a tough time finding where to buy spells and all that nonsense wasting hours of time, then decided to go to qeynos, got attacked by some shit running there that was like red as fuck, freaked out running around and died somewhere in Nek forest and then died a few more times trying to find body de leveling a few times if memory serves. Said fuck this, logged off and never got on again. But it was def the closest to classic EQ that ive played. Dont know about any of the drama or any of that shit.

• 1Worf

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
you take that back.

What lol Uthgaard was probably by far the worst GM and most incompetent of all time in any iteration of Everquest (live, emu, tlp).

Hopefully no one ever lets that fucking clown run anything, even a orc hill group because someone that retarded should be locked up at Jerry’s Kids.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What lol Uthgaard was probably by far the worst GM and most incompetent of all time in any iteration of Everquest (live, emu, tlp).

Hopefully no one ever lets that fucking clown run anything, even a orc hill group because someone that retarded should be locked up at Jerry’s Kids.

yeah but he was entertaining

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I almost re-installed EQ this past weekend. I had the needle all primed up and ready to insert when a voice in the back of my head screamed, "DON'T DO IT!!!"

The itch is real though.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
So, realistically speaking, is the experience gain fast enough on Selos right now for someone to be able to play casually (10 to 15 hours a week), and keep up, or does the game still require you to treat EQ like a second job to stay current?

I'm ... asking for a friend... yeah... that's it.

That damned EQ addiction is itching like a mother fucker, but straight up, I just do not want to let EQ be my second job AGAIN. .... but .... I do miss playing the stupid game. Damn it to Hell and back.

Level 1 Dwarf Paladin incoming.... Someone tell me not to do it. Please.