Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Needless

Toe Sucker
given their shitty launch history (i think agnarr might have been okay?) im gonna book off friday, knowing the servers probably wont actually be up anytime remotely on schedule lol

worst case scenario ill just play PoE

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
given their shitty launch history (i think agnarr might have been okay?) im gonna book off friday, knowing the servers probably wont actually be up anytime remotely on schedule lol

worst case scenario ill just play PoE

Why would you take off Friday when it doesn't release until Saturday? Confused...

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I didn't bother signing up for a static group due to how bad the agnarr launch was.

I figure saturday will be completely unplayable.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I didn't bother signing up for a static group due to how bad the agnarr launch was.

I figure saturday will be completely unplayable.

I didn't either. I've also been assigned to go out and do some speaking engagements the next 2-3 weekends at a couple of tech conferences so I have no idea when i'll really get to sit down and do my thing. We'll see how it goes but I hate to miss the initial rush.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Half the fun is hanging out in Discord on launch day, and complaining about how none of us can log in. Except for 1-2 lucky people who always seem to be those assholes where nothing bad ever happens to them.

"I'm in, it must be your ISP"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Ok need an honest opinion on Beastlords. Are they decent on TLEs? I'm debating on Chanter/Beast or Chanter/Shaman (did Druid already, trying something *new*)

Torok

Trakanon Raider
beastlords are mediocre in basically every category, so take that how you will.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Ok need an honest opinion on Beastlords. Are they decent on TLEs? I'm debating on Chanter/Beast or Chanter/Shaman (did Druid already, trying something *new*)
Beastlords raid role early on might be the one class actually worse than Enchanter. Do you like casting a buff every 60 seconds on a 4-7 melee character rotation? And later when you have 2 of those buffs it will be 2 buffs every 60 seconds on 2 different sets of 4-7 melee.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Lol DBG goes through all the effort to patch the Emp pull and it took less than a month to find a new key skip. Rip.

• 1Like

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are necro's any good on these servers? I keep hearing about a pet nerf where they are basically made of paper?

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Are necro's any good on these servers? I keep hearing about a pet nerf where they are basically made of paper?

The defensive values of Necromancer (and Magician) pets are reduced until LDoN unlocks. It's a major nerf to the low level pets but it's manageable on the 48 and 59 pets. Stick to grouping during most of the leveling process and you'll get by fine.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
With an infant at home and WOW Classic on the horizon, I decided I'm going to become a filthy casual this time around. After playing Bard on all the previous TLPs, I want to shake it up a little. I'd like to take advantage of Iksar being available at release, but torn between Beast and Necro. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
With an infant at home and WOW Classic on the horizon, I decided I'm going to become a filthy casual this time around. After playing Bard on all the previous TLPs, I want to shake it up a little. I'd let to take advantage of Iksar being available at release, but torn between Beast and Necro. Thoughts?

Erudite Mage named Marlow

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
hmm.png

/pizza /yes