Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Just remember that Grisvok is literally in a race against no one and raging at his own officers for somehow losing.

You're supposed to be the GL, you shouldn't be blaming your officers/members for your failures, you are responsible for not getting Emp first and losing those DPS races. Just like it was your fault you were ten levels below the top five leveling groups.

Take some ownership for your failures.
Im actually not the guild leader, the whole point was we didnt have a guild leader. Just me, drill, and siirx moving stuff along. And you keep saying you're not racing but you literally agreed with me in the beginning of the server it was a race to aten lol. Are you just forgetting all the shit talking you and your members did?? a_skeleton_03 flat out asked me to define my terms for the race, i said first to ahr and it was agreed upon. Why are you backpedaling? Are you really that far from VT?

And for the record I said we should go to emp hours earlier than we did. It was solely because I was NOT the guild leader, that we didn't do that. Not that it matters, the race is for Aten.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Im actually not the guild leader, the whole point was we didnt have a guild leader. Just me, drill, and siirx moving stuff along. And you keep saying you're not racing but you literally agreed with me in the beginning of the server it was a race to aten lol. Are you just forgetting all the shit talking you and your members did?? a_skeleton_03 flat out asked me to define my terms for the race, i said first to ahr and it was agreed upon. Why are you backpedaling? Are you really that far from VT?

What Suieng says is not what I say. You want to talk to me then talk to me, don't make some deal with another person and pretend I agreed to it. What I have always said, forever is that idgaf about you, that Faceless is and always will operate on it's own terms. Literally only you care about this. I'm just laughing at you.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
What Suieng says is not what I say. You want to talk to me then talk to me, don't make some deal with another person and pretend I agreed to it. What I have always said, forever is that idgaf about you, that Faceless is and always will operate on it's own terms. Literally only you care about this. I'm just laughing at you.
You are completely lying right now. You 100% talked shit about your guild being number one TL crushers etc. And here you are backpedaling now. After it was agreed upon over a month ago the race is for Aten. You're telling me all the batphoning you did, the monks breaking our mezzes on emp, the stupid kael race, was all because you "arent" racing us? Please, no one in their right mind believes that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siirx

Golden Knight of the Realm
Seems like some people here got the memory capacity of a chimp, interesting to mistake someone who plays a monk for a bard, especially prior to PoP being out on a server.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
You are completely lying right now. You 100% talked shit about your guild being number one TL crushers etc.

Show me this.

You're telling me all the batphoning you did, the monks breaking our mezzes on emp, the stupid kael race, was all because you "arent" racing us? Please, no one in their right mind believes that.

Batphoning has nothing to do with you. We batphoned kael for our guild, you guys batphoned in response and then DPS raced us. You chose to chase us and just happened to lose after you tried it.

I'll trade you breaking mezzes on Emp for SuzzySister, Velketor'sApprentice, Gobsexual, SonofGobsexual and the trains on High Priest. At a certain point if someone fucks with you all day you return fire right?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Show me this.

Batphoning has nothing to do with you. We batphoned kael for our guild, you guys batphoned in response and then DPS raced us. You chose to chase us and just happened to lose after you tried it.

I'll trade you breaking mezzes on Emp for SuzzySister, Velketor'sApprentice, Gobsexual, SonofGobsexual and the trains on High Priest. At a certain point if someone fucks with you all day you return fire right?
Id love to make a collage for you but Esai isnt in your discord anymore, and im sure youd purge anything juicy before I found it again. But do I need to find that? Look at what I said afterwards "You're telling me all the batphoning you did, the monks breaking our mezzes on emp, the stupid kael race, was all because you "arent" racing us? Please, no one in their right mind believes that." Actions speak louder than words.

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
I read this thread to get a fix since I don’t have the playtime to enjoy it myself. Initially it felt like things were pretty quiet and no drama, I thought “maybe it’s because they are still focused on downing the content.”

Then I come back and the past several pages explode. This is what you expect out of EQ. Never fails to disappoint!

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I've been assuming that at least a significant % of people on selo's will be heading to mangler after the first race is over, definitely by the end of the pop race. If selos population is already low in the first week, I doubt the server will stay populated for very long.

However I feel the same way about Mangler's population size. It feels low in comparison to prior tlp's. There literally wasn't more than 2-3 picks in LGUK at a time until the end of day 3, on a server that has an exp rate twice as fast as agnarr. I think at this point the EQ TLP population is getting spread across too many servers.

The largest issue for me with swapping to Mangler is how goddamn long the expansion unlocks take. The exp rates between the two servers seems way less than what Daybreak sold them as. I'm actually excited about leveling up and experiencing post-PoP content, but taking years for that to occur? No fucking thank you.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seems like some people here got the memory capacity of a chimp, interesting to mistake someone who plays a monk for a bard, especially prior to PoP being out on a server.

yeah well that's what happens to irrelevant people, they get forgotten.

• 1Seriously?

Siirx

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pretty pathetic to hide behind that lame excuse for being wrong, almost as pathetic as pretending your guild is innocent of cheating or trying to publicly claim it's members don't or the top don't encourage it. Fairly certain someone showed me a screenshot of Maze (whom prior to this server I've never heard of or you for that matter.) saying he was going to constantly warp all over and train myself, Skykam and other Amtrak members.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No matter what side you're on, a buncha people getting their panties in a wad over 20 year old pixels is good times... and don't get me wrong; it's not as if I'm sitting here being all high n mighty, judgy and not understanding why; I adore EQ too, it's just funny af and a testament to how much EQ has put us under its spell for so long. What a game~

Btw which one of you autists was Generaltsao in game?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
I guarantee your own guild trained you as a false flag, guarantee it.

No, one of your guildies was in the static group i joined last min. He quit right as server launched and we got a druid to replace him.

Zaidez was training us last night at FE shard camp

When you guys did emp you set aside 2 monks to break our mezzes in open world, we know this cause we killed blood

You had a bot spam inviting us to raids to try and get people DZ locked.

You fucks have been the dirtest 2 face pieces of trash i've ever raced against. It's fucking pathetic that your gonna come here and complain.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
A lot of the stuff you say here, I wasn't present for so I can't speak on, but I was present for this. We stayed out of your AOW fight, which was Zaide's explicit direction. After we zoned out to WL you got trained by a couple LB (?) mobs because a dumbass who can't stay invis got aggro on his way to us (sorry if you're reading this, honestly can't even remember who it was). Figures there'd be some weeping about it. Complete accident.

Nope, your players were dispelling our charm pet i can 100% confirm that

Sterling

El Presidente
You can argue degrees and specifics, but there aren't any clean hands in this so lets not pretend one side or the other is a bunch of martyrs. The people and metagame of EQ has always been far superior to the actual game of EQ which is why some of us keep coming back to it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man look at all these new posters coming out of the woodwork to create an account just to forum warrior. Gris you can stop making new accounts or ordering your people too, jk. Or maybe not.. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sterling

El Presidente
They're posting on their character names which is better than what usually happens on the official forums when stuff like this happens.

• 2Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They're posting on their character names which is better than what usually happens on the official forums when stuff like this happens.

True, official forums are just cancer. New accounts all day just to post something.